What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

The more you watch anime and the more you're informed about the medium, you do end up disliking a bunch of things like overused cliche or trainwrecks, but you also learn to appreciate anime in different manners.

Back when I had watched like 10 anime, if you had told me magical girls and giant robots were fucking awesome I might not have believed you.

Also most people who start watching anime are often young and visually illiterate. As you watch more stuff and understand the production side of things, you get to appreciate good direction and good animation and even watch shows just because of those.

I know the feeling. Eureka Seven is one of those spectacular shows that really bogs down just about anything you watch shortly afterwards. It was a very interesting series to follow, and I'd consider it a gem amongst others in the romance genre. So refreshing. Try to avoid the sequel if you can help it though, it wasn't nearly as good. I felt the first series shines for its characters and romance; the sequel had no romance and I had no attachment to the characters. It didn't do anything to fill in the storyline gaps from the original either and is even more convoluted with its own.

Issat so? I never really felt that way when I watched it. Then again, after episode 10 I kinda put it on hold cuz I really got bored of the whole thing. I've still got a saved link for it, but nothing much really compels me to watch it..

Issat so? I never really felt that way when I watched it. Then again, after episode 10 I kinda put it on hold cuz I really got bored of the whole thing. I've still got a saved link for it, but nothing much really compels me to watch it..

The first half is't that great, it feels kind of generic. But it's much better after that. The story gets more serious and the relationships between characters are more fleshed out.  

I did enjoy most of the anime from start to finish, but the later episodes are much, much better than the beginning. Eureka Seven does start off slow, but the atmosphere felt right to me and I didn't have a problem with it. But the plot does get interesting once it makes a certain transition and you'll eventually get to see some really significant development from the characters. I thought Renton was seriously whine-y when the anime first started, but I eventually came to see him as a very respectable guy in the end. It may be a bit to handle for most, but I do feel that the anime is justified with its slow pacing because of how well it fleshes out the characters.

Triage X. I thought it would be bad and it turned out to be the trashiest anime I've ever seen.

No really. I don't know if I made it to the end of ep1.

Its on crunchyroll and I vowed to try it but wow everything that can go wrong went wrong in that anime.

Palas, on 12 Apr 2015 - 02:32 AM, said:

F/SN is back so of course I'm watching it.

SELLA AND LEYSRITT'S DEATHS WERE SO INCREDIBLY UNNECESSARY WHY DID YOU DO THIS UFOTABLE

Isn't it fine? They were rather annoying, and I bet UFOTable was running out of its drawing budget or something so they just cut them out, period.

Isn't it fine? They were rather annoying, and I bet UFOTable was running out of its drawing budget or something so they just cut them out, period.

>running out of budget mid-show

That's not really how it works. That episode kinda lacked the degree of polish that ufotable usually has because it was outsourced to Wanpack.

...Did you not understand the joke? Honestly, people these days can't read the mood through a forum post. jkjk.

I've begun to watch FMP! The Second Raid and Fumoffu simultaneously. Since Fumoffu seems to make no real difference to the main storyline, I just watch it when things in TSR get too heavy for me. And, my god, it is heavy.

Finished the whole season one of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure yesterday.

I marathoned the 26 episodes with a friend.

Holy shit. They weren't joking when they said the show was manly.

I actually didn't expect the arcs to actually contain different Jojos. That's why I was so surprised when Jonathan died.

Also, that Kars man. Holy shit. That was powerful. It's a good thing Joseph was so manly. His manliness sent Kars to the abyss.

Too bad he was in outer space.

Science wins again, bitch!

Excited to watch Stardust Crusaders.

Finished the whole season one of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure yesterday.

I marathoned the 26 episodes with a friend.

Holy shit. They weren't joking when they said the show was manly.

I actually didn't expect the arcs to actually contain different Jojos. That's why I was so surprised when Jonathan died.

Also, that Kars man. Holy shit. That was powerful. It's a good thing Joseph was so manly. His manliness sent Kars to the abyss.

Too bad he was in outer space.

Science wins again, bitch!

Excited to watch Stardust Crusaders.

Well actually, I'm deciding whether to watch Stardust Crusaders as is or also wait for the BDs to be translated, which I doubt will be anytime soon.

The differences in the first season's TV and BD were just so obvious.

Also, I hate censors. Does anyone know whether Stardust Crusaders still censors or not?

Still censored and still for very ??? reasons. Expect a blackish line across your screen whenever Jotaro smokes.

Thanks man. Guess I'll hold off watching this one.

BDs, please deliver.

The enjoyment factor is decreased because of the censors. I was legitimately creeped out by some scenes in the previous season. 

I'll resort to the TV version if BD is never delivered.