What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Shows need to spend a bit more time establishing character relations man.

Maybe cuz technically 4 episodes meant 4 weeks when it aired on TV so it 'feels' like characters have known each other for a long time, but when you watch 4 episodes in a row it's like uhh when did these characters get so buddy buddy xD. idk just doesn't feel natural

I don't buy Touma's going all out and trying to save this random girl Index he JUST met & spouting out all of this idealistic BS, even if he's the 'I must save every girl no matter what!@#' type

/Just a random pet peeve.

Enjoying Index so far. Seeing the "cameos" of Mikoto & Kuroko is fun :D

Academy City feels alot less lively this time around though. Obviously cuz of the somewhat darker setting.

Season 2 of Index is much better in terms of story, it sets up the greatest arc in the Light Novels as well, but since it ends abruptly you only get to see it "starting" and so it's kind of like wasted effort.

Until JC Staff decides to make an Index 3. Which is never.

Well I thought they were pretty.....

incesting

:makina:

I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about the part where

they get "married" and then break it off after Kyousuke rejected all the other girls for his sister, basically giving a huge middle finger to all of OreImo's fans.

Which obviously doesn't exist, and I shall keep thinking it never happened. They obviously 

got married and lived happily ever after

Yep.

they get "married" and then break it off after Kyousuke rejected all the other girls for his sister, basically giving a huge middle finger to all of OreImo's fans.

Which obviously doesn't exist, and I shall keep thinking it never happened. They obviously 

Yep.

Yep.

The very last chapter of the book basically says exactly that. It's too bad the author couldn't write the ending he wanted to due to all the red tape around the series because it became a flagship.

Basically the anime doesn't state it explicitly as the book does. Kirino asks for a ring, Kyousuke uses the punishment he got to kiss Kirino (implied on the lips) and finally Kirino states that she is going to rely on him for more "Life Counselling" and we all should know what that means by now.

I feel like I'm missing something, but I cant be assed to go to BT and reread the last chapter atm.

The author went as far as he could and the hints he dropped at the end were basically a huge middle finger to the publisher for restricting him.

Basically this, the "ending" wasn't the author's intention.

He referenced Kirino not being "pure" anymore in some other release I read that took place after the anime, absolutely no idea where I would find that again though. Basically, the conversation came to Kirino being too "pure" and she dodges it in an embarrased way.

(At least, that's what I remember, it's been a while and I don't even remember what I was reading)

So finished Hanayamata yesterday. It get's a 10 from me because it's just wonderful and it's now #2 on my list right beghind Sakurasou. There were even scenes I was laughing while crying like a baby, isn't that wonderful? :D Feelings mix up extreme!

So finished Hanayamata yesterday. It get's a 10 from me because it's just wonderful and it's now #2 on my list right beghind Sakurasou. There were even scenes I was laughing while crying like a baby, isn't that wonderful? :D Feelings mix up extreme!

I'm proud of you. Hanayamata is indeed one of the greatest slice of life anime produced recently.

Who was your favorite grill?

I'm proud of you. Hanayamata is indeed one of the greatest slice of life anime produced recently.

Who was your favorite grill?

I can't really say that. I like them all and it would be bad to pick one over the other.

So favourite grill? -> HaNaYaMaTa

Shows need to spend a bit more time establishing character relations man.

Maybe cuz technically 4 episodes meant 4 weeks when it aired on TV so it 'feels' like characters have known each other for a long time, but when you watch 4 episodes in a row it's like uhh when did these characters get so buddy buddy xD. idk just doesn't feel natural

I don't buy Touma's going all out and trying to save this random girl Index he JUST met & spouting out all of this idealistic BS, even if he's the 'I must save every girl no matter what!@#' type

/Just a random pet peeve.

Enjoying Index so far. Seeing the "cameos" of Mikoto & Kuroko is fun :D

Academy City feels alot less lively this time around though. Obviously cuz of the somewhat darker setting.

Don't worry, as you can see nearly everyone dislikes Touma. 

And yeah I also felt it unconvincing that he just goes so far to help a random girl. But anyways you get used to him going around saving every girl he sees. 

The whole anime gets a sort of overhaul in S2 though, it's like they finally removed all the crappy parts and seriously tried to make it better. 

I recently watched two seasons of Haganai. As a comedy show its pretty good and i really had good time when Yozora was bullying Meat. But from a series which aspires to be a romance i expected something more than this.

So what actually happened after those 25 episodes:

Kodaka has harem, but he doesnt have romantical feelings to neither of those girls. I think i saw that pattern in countless tv series i watched.

I'm on episode 11 of Sukitte Ii na yo. Nice little romance show, but nothing special. I liked how the male lead isn't some aloof jerkface. That's appreciated.

I'm also caught up on Yowapeda. The first 15 episodes were pretty boring in my opinion and introduced and focused on a pretty shitty, very briefly appearing antagonist. This season got waaay more exciting once it started the mountain course of the 3rd day, more so than any single event from the first season, but I'd say I'm enjoying Grand Road far less than I did the other.

Finished watching Shin Mazinger Shougeki! Z-hen.

Mfw not enough Sayaka x Kouji.

Also, the anime was great. It got me into super robots. Now I'm on my way to downloading Getter Robo.

That freaking ending though. Mazinger Z, losing to the Great General of Darkness(?)... Did not expect that.

It's good to know that it doesn't end there though. Guess I'll just search stuff to satisfy my curiosity.

Seems like I'm still missing me a Great Mazinger and Mazinkaiser.

I recently watched two seasons of Haganai. As a comedy show its pretty good and i really had good time when Yozora was bullying Meat. But from a series which aspires to be a romance i expected something more than this.

So what actually happened after those 25 episodes:

Kodaka has harem, but he doesnt have romantical feelings to neither of those girls. I think i saw that pattern in countless tv series i watched.

In the light novels it does go somewhere, but i doubt there will be a 3rd season to show us that.

Finished Chihayafuru 2 now. Watched 12 episodes last night, went to bed, woke up and watched the remaining 6 episodes.

This show was just.. so good.

I loved all the characters, the story is very well paced, the art is great, the soundtrack's great. Literally everything this show did was good, I loved watching every single episode (except the recaps). I have to surrender and give Chihayafuru a 10/10.

Not that my 10/10 are hard to come by, I have very arbitrary standards, but I haven't enjoyed watching an anime this much for a while now.

This was also my 500th watched anime. Feels good.

Needless to say I'm reading the manga right now, there's no way I'm going to drop this series.

Railgun S. I went Index -> 9 then Railgun S -> 16(Finished Sisters arc) then Index 10-15 (Index's ver. of Sisters) and now it's break time. The rest of Railgun S is 'filler' so I may just leave it and continue Index so I can have some Mikoto to come back to later ^^

Uhh what can I say... it was really, really enjoyable :P

~~~

The first 9 episodes of Index were.... helpful in establishing Touma's character as an overpowered idealistic saint so I was able to accept his righteous last stand against Mikoto in Railgun S & overall appreciate his meddling in her affairs more (otherwise I would still have the whole 'WHO THE FK IS THIS GUY' stigma if I just watched Railgun only >.>)

Also was nice to know little Index details like Touma's current state of mind (hehe vague wording cuz I'm too lazy to spoiler tag), and what happened to the Tree Diagram.

Still would've preferred Mikoto to just ask her friends for help, but nope Touma was the one to solve the problem in Index so he must solve it here too :D:D:D fk Touma

~~~

Random comments:

MISAKA was soo fun. For some reason I also had Mikoto's fears of a clone-replacing-original type of conflict but that fabled first encounter between the two was golden

:D

nuV6TpU.jpg

Qv9WsOq.jpg

Friggen' LOVE MISAKA  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: