What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

I'd have to say probably depending on what you're into, some enjoyment can be gained although i must warn it is only a 12 episode. The action scenes are the dominant sources of entertainment and the plot is second rate at best but watchable non the less 

Finished Nagi no Asukara... I have thought about that quite some time. I dind't know how to rate it. In the end there was nothing what really bothered me at that thing. Maybe the end, but thats just a personal thing. Despite the fact that I'm not a huge fan of all the characters but they all are well made and really great. The story itself was awesome and I enjoyed it a lot. The thing hat a good mixture of SoL, Drama, Romance, ... and so on. So, it got a 10 from me because it's really watchable and I consumed it like a maniac in the last days... If you haven't watched till now -> Watch it...

The next one will be AKB0048...

Finished Noragami.

It was very good. Starting from the great animation to the amazing character development. I liked the protag a lot. Finally found a pretty interesting protag, I was honestly quite bored of a boring protag like Touma. 

I am thinking about moving onto the manga, especially now that I've watched the 2 ova's.

Will watch Railgun S now.

Finished Noragami.

It was very good. Starting from the great animation to the amazing character development. I liked the protag a lot. Finally found a pretty interesting protag, I was honestly quite bored of a boring protag like Touma. 

I am thinking about moving onto the manga, especially now that I've watched the 2 ova's.

Do it, the manga is infinitely better (not to say the Anime was bad).

The OVAs are out of place because they occur after the Bishamon arc (one of the best arcs in the whole manga) which is not showcased in the anime (they skipped it entirely and went for an original ending) so they make little to no sense.

I am particularly interested in Yato's past. So hopefully I'll see a lot of that in the manga.

The Yato x Bishamon moments are pretty fun (like the indirect kiss in the ova). Here's hoping that there are more of such moments.

I watched and finished Haikyuu!! yesterday. I really liked it. It was funny and the Volleyball stuff was actually interesting for someone who knows next to nothing about it. Good character development, great pacing, and plenty of motivational moments to be had.

It got me in the mood for sports anime, so I'm not watching Kuroko no Basket. I'm on episode 9. It's not as good so far, but it's holding my interest. It's far more fast paced, with them already entering the inter-high tournament on episode 4. I'm not sure if I like that. The actual sports stuff doesn't seem as involved either, which is fine considering how unrealistic it is.