What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

It is now 5:30 in the morning. The marathon is finally over. I'm tired but it was well worth it. I won't say this often but Ano Natsu de Matteru is nearly perfect. If not for the slightly rushed ending and also the ending that leaves things to your imagination then this would have been perfect. It was a great romance story. Best one I have seen in an anime in a long time. But damn, the twists in that ending sure took me for a ride. I won't spoil anything but there are still a lot of questions surrounding Lemon. Now I just hope to find something to surpass this one.

The revelations came one after another in the end and man were they awesome. Watching Ano Natsu with my anime club was the most hilarious thing when it came to Lemon.

I marathoned Magical Girl Illya, I'm not sure if it is good or bad, but Berseker shouldn't have been Illya's enemy, that much is certain.

Also, it's been two years since I started Hyouka so I'll re-watch it to enter the nostalgic mood, hell I even remember that I needed to reload the page because the video didn't load when I watched the first episode. The human mind is so full of useless memories, at least mine is.

Sora no Otoshimono, Another, Kaiba, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, and Code Geass.

Nice little selection here. Although Kaiba doesn't strike me as the kind of anime you'd want to watch in a group, you should get some kicks out of Code Geass and some good laughs out of Another.

Great t osee some people watching some good series haha, I am nearly finishing up my run on "Nichijou"..At first i was a bit skeptical about the randomness in the series, but after watching " Life of High school boys"(sorry for english name) i thought of trying it out, Started slow but the comedy is great..Love the Airship parts..Got a couple of series i want to watch after this...Hmm

Cute girls with no pants..... I love it. First couple episodes of Strike Witches are awesome so far.

Well. Girls with no pants, animal ears, magic powers, flying around shooting alien battleships with laser guns, is pretty epic.

I hope you're not watching it censored though, it takes away the beauty of it.

Finished Great Teacher Onizuka. Wow that was one hell of a ride. I loved  it to the very end!

If I had to point out one thing that didn't sit very well with me was the fact that they left pretty much the most important part of the whole plot to the very last 2 episodes which is kind of a shame since there were other "minor" arcs that were longer and I considered this one the biggest and it only got 2 episodes. Miyabi's character was also the least developed and I was hoping it'd be the opposite, once again all left for the last 2 episodes. It was also a somewhat stereotypical shounen (protagonist strong as hell and is always righteous, etc etc) though the way they worked with it was perfect so it didn't really bother me at any moment thankfully.

Despite the fact that the climax could have been improved it was still a great anime overall and I do not regret watching it. It's a solid 9/10 if not a 10/10. I laughed and enjoyed every bit of it which not many anime manage to do lately.

I would recommend this to anyone. They need to make more shows like this. And they need to employ more teachers like Onizuka.

It saddens me that some people just dismiss these older shows because the animation or artstyle is outdated. I grief for those who miss gems like these that are still fully enjoyable in 2014 and I'm sure in the years to come as well.

Going to start  Binbougami Ga later on. It's a comedy spree!

Watching Tari Tari.

Now that's a real anime !

I love it so far.

There's drama but they don't make it over dramatic.

There is no stupid cliché would it be regarding scenario, characters or production.

Animation is flawless and the characters are lovable.

That's entering my top 5.

If I had to point out one thing that didn't sit very well with me was the fact that they left pretty much the most important part of the whole plot to the very last 2 episodes which is kind of a shame since there were other "minor" arcs that were longer and I considered this one the biggest and it only got 2 episodes.

The anime has an anime-original ending, that was probably made a bit hastily to give a proper ending while the manga continued. Might explain that.

Like I said earlier, you should consider reading the manga. I think there's something like one third of it that wasn't adapted, but I'm not exactly sure.