What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Watching Love live! School idol project.

I have no idea why I love these kind of shows. But yeah .. I Love these kind of shows !!!

It's like lots of nothingness, but it's awesome !

I can not explain ... brain in cute girls shows mode.

I have no idea why I love these kind of shows. But yeah .. I Love these kind of shows !!!

Watch Precure.

Same thing with magical beams and little girls beating the crap out of Evil.

Much awesome.

It's okay, I'm a Love Live fanboy and I never really realised why, I just love it. Nico best girl, Nico x Maki best yuri. Too hyped for season 2 *fanboys all over this thread*

So yeah it's okay to feel that way

Just finished

Golden time

One of the few Seinen's that I actually liked 

School days

ehhh, Interesting idea but I hated the way the story was, Reading the Visual novel of it, hoping it to be a lot better

and zero no tsukaima

Passed the time, nothing special

Currently watching Vampire Knight and Sakyrasou no pet na kanjo 

Guest hairybumslapper

School days

ehhh, Interesting idea but I hated the way the story was, Reading the Visual novel of it, hoping it to be a lot better

It is. There are about 20 different endings based on your choices & decisions if i'm not mistaken.

I started watching Onegai Sensei. The plot quickly devolved into some crazy stuff hard to swallow, but it's all in the name of true love, so it's okay.

I don't even know why I started watching this, but I'm probably end up liking it.

Also started GA Geijutsuka Art Class as my current SoL series. It's like a more upbeat Hidamari Sketch, with more art talk and less Shaft shenanigans. Probably not going to be as good as Hidamari, but that's the kind of SoL I like.

Finished Hanasaku Iroha. It was pretty decent and the plot developed pretty much everywhere it could. The climax was alright and it gave me everything I wanted within expectations. It's a decent Slice of Life although I did dislike some characters, it was still entertaining.

Started Kamichu (finally!) and it sure is an oddball, at least from the first episosde. I've never really watched an older SoL (2005 and earlier) so this should be interesting. I really like how it starts off, let's see where these girls will take the plot.

I have been so slow on anime. Bleh.

Guest hairybumslapper

Code Grass, since I've had this sitting around in my hard drive for a while, and haven't got round to watching it until now.

Finished Hanasaku Iroha. It was pretty decent and the plot developed pretty much everywhere it could. The climax was alright and it gave me everything I wanted within expectations. It's a decent Slice of Life although I did dislike some characters, it was still entertaining.

Started Kamichu (finally!) and it sure is an oddball, at least from the first episosde. I've never really watched an older SoL (2005 and earlier) so this should be interesting. I really like how it starts off, let's see where these girls will take the plot.

I have been so slow on anime. Bleh.

I'm pretty much in a similar situation. I've also been meaning to watch Hanasaku Iroha for awhile now.