What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Ongoing animes I watch Oreshura, Problem children, Hunter x hunter (just classic), Psycho pass and Zetsuen no tempest (100% going to my favorites)

And rewatching some of my favorite animes in my so called Hall of Fame (Code Geass (Presonally my most exciting and best one ever watched), Skiki, Black Lagoon, Baka to test, Spice and Wolf and FMP Fumoffu.

If anyone could suggest similar finished animes I'd be happy to add them to my watch list (but suggest some less known names because I've seen A LOT of anime )

Just realized that there is no chapter of Shin Sekai Yori for next week, is that right or is it just a mistake from animecalendar?

I couldn't stand that they stopped now, I think the next chapter should be the last one. So, if someone knows what's going on, please tell me.

Anyway, I think Shin Sekai Yori is the most interesting anime this season, I can't wait to see how everything ends.

So yesterday I started watching Vividred Operation and Senran Kagura.

Why didn't I start sooner?

I'm so annoyed with my past self.

Vividred turned out to be surprisingly good, though it is pretty ridiculous sometimes. Also ass.

So yeah, I don't usually watch aniime, but I've been watching Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake, and oh my god the show is beautiful. I will admit that the resolutions seem a bit far fetched and the sudden changes of heart are kind of unrealistic, but the show is a lot of fun.

Also, the crazy curve ball on episode on episode 12 totally mindfucked me.

So yeah, I don't usually watch aniime, but I've been watching Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake, and oh my god the show is beautiful. I will admit that the resolutions seem a bit far fetched and the sudden changes of heart are kind of unrealistic, but the show is a lot of fun.

Also, the crazy curve ball on episode on episode 12 totally mindfucked me.

There are four alternative episodes replacing the 12th episode that follows the actual original story from the LN ;)

Coincidence, i'm also watching this currently, although i'm only at episode 3. It's pretty nice to see all this eroge pandering, and the anime discussions between Kirino and Kuroneko feel so real, it's like 'every anime discussions ever'. But, still, it's almost only that, pandering.

There are four alternative episodes replacing the 12th episode that follows the actual original story from the LN ;)/>

Coincidence, i'm also watching this currently, although i'm only at episode 3. It's pretty nice to see all this eroge pandering, and the anime discussions between Kirino and Kuroneko feel so real, it's like 'every anime discussions ever'. But, still, it's almost only that, pandering.

What a coincidence indeed :P. I'll try to find the alternative episodes. Also, what do you think about the continually changing openings/endings? I love it.

QuQ hmmm the one's im watching as of now are:

-tamako market

-sakurasou

-shin sekai yori

-love live

-shirokuma cafe

-haganai next

-maoyuu

-nisemonogatari

-kotoura-san

Sadly I'm behind on all of them by 1 episode because I've been busy in the past week /u/ except tamako market. It's just so cute asdafsdf i feel like i'm wrapped up in a warm blanket of 'kyan' and 'uguu' whenever i watch it //sobs

Sadly I'm behind on all of them by 1 episode because I've been busy in the past week /u/ except tamako market. It's just so cute asdafsdf i feel like i'm wrapped up in a warm blanket of 'kyan' and 'uguu' whenever i watch it //sobs

and oh man, the bird is the best character of all time.

If anyone could suggest similar finished animes I'd be happy to add them to my watch list (but suggest some less known names because I've seen A LOT of anime )

you may like inocent venus, katanagatari, kamisama no memo chou, and tytania.

for silly shows, go watch yondemasu-yo azazel-san, working, and arakawa under the bridge. oh, and seitokai yakuindomo also.

if you like gundam and haven't seen 08th ms team, do yourself a favor. guy rips off his own mobile suit's arm and proceeds to wreck dudes with it. it's pretty fantastic, and that's not even the best fight in the series.

also, everyone here should go watch eden of the east. plus the movies.

Yesterday I went to a friend's place for all day anime watching.

We watched (usually 3-4 episodes at a time):

Busou Shinki ("Install Dream~~!")

Yawara: A Fashionable Judo Girl

Mobile Suit Gundam 1st series

Tari-tari (finished)

Kimi to Boku II (finished)

Tasogare Otome X Amnesia

Nozoki Ana OVA (don't blame me! my friend picked it)

Ranma 1/2

Fairy Florence movie (I didn't pick this one either, but it was worth seeing once)

Daaaamn, I just watched this today's chapter of Sakurasou, and I swear to god (or the gods, whatever) that I cried. I think this has been the best chapter, let's hope that next week's chapter is as good as this one.

Oh my god that was the best episode of an Anime ive seen in a LONG time. I swear Ryoji had to hug me while i cried like a baby. SOOO GOOD.

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo is the Best slice of life anime I can remember in a VERY long time. Ive been an anime fan for years and wow, everything about it is amazing. IF you guys havnt watched this gem, you are seriously missing out on a truely wonderful Anime!!

In the words of my Husband, GO NOW!!!!!!

Oh my god that was the best episode of an Anime ive seen in a LONG time. I swear Ryoji had to hug me while i cried like a baby. SOOO GOOD.

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo is the Best slice of life anime I can remember in a VERY long time. Ive been an anime fan for years and wow, everything about it is amazing. IF you guys havnt watched this gem, you are seriously missing out on a truely wonderful Anime!!

In the words of my Husband, GO NOW!!!!!!

I would have to agree. This show, Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, has far surpased any expectations i could of had for a slice of life anime. Everything about the story, characters, music, has been really good. Theres 1 episode left, and I can safely predict that this anime will go down as one of the better Anime in the past couple years. If not the top 5 slice of life ive ever seen.

In regards to the emotional impact this show has, lol, my wife is one of the toughest people i know and she litereally went through a box of kleenex because she was crying so much. Really really good and I cannot recommend it enough.

You guys are seriously going to make me pick this up. I noticed there was absolutely no anime from Winter I was watching that was more than 1-cour (Chihayafuru excepted <3) so I'm gonna use that time to catch up with some Fall series I have to watch, like Psycho-pass and Sakurasou. Damn, Fall 2012 was really a good season.

This aside, I thought Oreimo was going to just be your regular ordinary 6/10 anime after watching the first few episodes and from what I had heard, but I just watched a couple of very good episodes. Now I'll be looking forward to S2 in Spring.

You guys are seriously going to make me pick this up. I noticed there was absolutely no anime from Winter I was watching that was more than 1-cour (Chihayafuru excepted <3) so I'm gonna use that time to catch up with some Fall series I have to watch, like Psycho-pass and Sakurasou. Damn, Fall 2012 was really a good season.

This aside, I thought Oreimo was going to just be your regular ordinary 6/10 anime after watching the first few episodes and from what I had heard, but I just watched a couple of very good episodes. Now I'll be looking forward to S2 in Spring.

GO NOW!! go watch Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo immediately. Its 24 episodes (well 23 atm) and worth every second.

Also cant wait for 2nd season of Oreimo. Its a cute show and cant wait to see how far it goes.

You guys should definetely watch Mahoraba if you haven't done so yet. If you liked Sakurasou, then you can be sure you'll love Mahoraba. Granted, it's a little more on the comedy side, and the drama doesn't come until later, but it is really good. Keep in mind, though, that the anime is a bit different from the manga in some aspects, and I think the manga is better. But hey!

You guys should definetely watch Mahoraba if you haven't done so yet. If you liked Sakurasou, then you can be sure you'll love Mahoraba. Granted, it's a little more on the comedy side, and the drama doesn't come until later, but it is really good. Keep in mind, though, that the anime is a bit different from the manga in some aspects, and I think the manga is better. But hey!

Ohh nice suggestion Metaler. I actually bought that on DVD when it came out. Its definetely a good anime and you get +100 bonus points for the great suggestion. Im sure people here will love it!!

Currently watching Shiki. Really creepy and interesting anime. Liking it very much.

Nice I really liked it. Very creepy!!

Im watching High School DxD at the moment. Definetely a good laugh with lots of boobs and Demons. Whats not to like??

Just finished Clannad After Story (anime) and its strange. While I enjoyed it, I'm just very happy to finally be done with it and be moving on to something else. Perhaps its Clannad fatigue since I only waited a few weeks after finishing the VN to watch the 2 anime series. Anyway, with Robotics;Notes finally being done, I'll wrap it up and begin a comedy by the name of Saikano.

Did I say comedy? Huh.... that doesn't seem right for Saikano.