What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

I'm not actually watching this right now but I would like to take the time to point out that there is not only a manga, but an anime OVA and movie about Buddha and Jesus being roommates in Japan called Saint Onii-san

I just grabbed this from WhyNot subs a few days ago. It's not going to have to do anything to make me happy. Just seeing Buddha and Jesus as roommates will be just fine for me 

I might want to finish it also, I stopped at episode 11 I think?  It was just getting odd and I couldn't follow it very well.

There is only 12 episodes, so I'd go for it. Though, if you didn't like it up to that point, you won't like the ending anyway. 

For me, it was just fun. Nothing serious or mind boggling. Just fun. 

I might want to finish it also, I stopped at episode 11 I think?  It was just getting odd and I couldn't follow it very well.

That's so epic, dropping a series at the second last episode just to say how much you didn't enjoy it.

"i enjoy this so little i have to watch almost every episode just so i can explain why i don't enjoy it"

Personally i think that series didn't have any value as far as content or in depth story, i think it was just entertaining and had cute characters, nothing less and nothing more.

That's so epic, dropping a series at the second last episode just to say how much you didn't enjoy it.

"i enjoy this so little i have to watch almost every episode just so i can explain why i don't enjoy it"

Personally i think that series didn't have any value as far as content or in depth story, i think it was just entertaining and had cute characters, nothing less and nothing more.

It might not have been 11 I can't for the life of me remember the number.

The last scene I saw was:

when Peashy was sent back to her world

It might not have been 11 I can't for the life of me remember the number.

The last scene I saw was:

when Peashy was sent back to her world

That's like episode 10 if i'm not mistaken, it's pretty much near the end, there's only one event that happens after that, not that interesting but still worth a shot if you want to know who's the evil mastermind.

That's like episode 10 if i'm not mistaken, it's pretty much near the end, there's only one event that happens after that, not that interesting but still worth a shot if you want to know who's the evil mastermind.

There's seriously an evil mastermind....?  I couldn't even follow any real "evil organization" stuff that was happening earlier.

Finished Love Lab and it was good for a some chuckles. I'm probably going to start Tari Tari soon. I'm expecting good things so hopefully I won't get disappointed.

I've heard a lot of things about Tari Tari, 99% of them were good with the 1% being idiocy coming from a troll.

I personally never finished it because I don't like anime that focus on music, and there was only a single character that I liked.

Oh my fucking god... Monogatari S2 episode 15. What. The. Fuck.

Sorry for the cursing but seriously... that episode.....

I REALLY need to get around to watching Monogatari S2, I watched through Bakemonogatari and Nisemonogatari but have yet to start Monogatari Series Second Season (Or whatever it's called).  

It was long overdue, but I started watching K-On today.  I'm enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would.  <3 Mio.  I'm already almost done with season 1.

I also watched the first OVA of Saint Onii-san.  It was pretty funny as expected.

I'm also about halfway through Cross Game now.  It almost feels like I'm watching an 80s show, but with today's animation standards.  It is pretty good though, as expected from Mitsuru Adachi's reputation.

I REALLY need to get around to watching Monogatari S2, I watched through Bakemonogatari and Nisemonogatari but have yet to start Monogatari Series Second Season (Or whatever it's called).  

You are really missing out, it's a great season 

Also currently watching Strike Witches.

I finished K-On! season 1 and moved on to season 2.  I always thought the K-On! girls looked very cute, among the cutest and most moe I had seen, but had always dismissed the show as something I couldn't possibly enjoy.  How wrong I was.  I think I have yet to encounter an episode that really bored me.  I like all the characters on the show, though I have a soft spot for Mio and Azunyan is cute as a button.

Other than that, while I was waiting for the K-On!! episodes after finishing season 1,  I started Hanasaku Iroha on  Crunchyroll.(with the two weeks trial)  I had often heard about how good it was on here, but I confess I wasn't expecting to be so impressed.

I also started over on Space Brothers and caught up on most of this season's weekly shows that I'm watching.  Kill La Kill turns out to be the better of those I was hyped for, Kyoukai no Kanata I'm keeping hope for the long run, and I'm eager for Gingitsune 3 to be out.

so I was supposed to go out with a girl I know tonight, but I received no word and apparently it's just not happening. I need one some animes to glue my heart back together.

someone suggest a comedy that has no romance in it. I need some chuckles. don't care if I've seen it or not.

so I was supposed to go out with a girl I know tonight, but I received no word and apparently it's just not happening. I need one some animes to glue my heart back together.

someone suggest a comedy that has no romance in it. I need some chuckles. don't care if I've seen it or not.

Danshi Koukosei no Nichijou

Nichijou

SKET Dance

Gintama

All are comedy gold in Anime.

Cromartie High School, now that's one manly comedy show. (Though I'm sure you've seen it.)  Saint Onii-san, two pretty funny OVAs.  Yondemasuyo Azazel-san, Trigun, Rune Soldier Louie, Slayers.  Just a few that come to mind.