What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

52 minutes ago, Fred the Barber said:

Haven't been there. Don't want to do that.

YOU. NEED. TO. GET. SHOT!!!11:saber:

:3

14 minutes ago, LoganW said:

3 and a few OVAs

Oh boy, 3 seasons! I've been looking to get into another multi-season harem show.

What's, uh, your overall opinion on DxD's "story" and "plot" so far :P 

1 minute ago, Eclipsed said:

Oh boy, 3 seasons! I've been looking to get into another multi-season harem show.

What's, uh, your overall opinion on DxD's "story" and "plot" so far :P 

To be honest it's not that bad a story and it's pretty funny. iv been watching it dubbed and i find it a lot funnier that way. the dub isn't that bad but at first it's a little weird.

there is a little too much fan service in my opinion but other then that i find it entertaining and watch it when there is not much better to do :wafuu:

The thing about DxD is that they got with every season further away from the original which is pretty sad because it is one of my favourite LNs (because of the awesome comedy and the good (and I mean the REAL thing) plot). It's also a nice change of pace that it's clear that it will end in a real harem and except for Rias every heroine is quite likeable. You can watch the first season without a problem and the second season is still pretty good. Skip the 3rd one it sucks badly compared to the rest :vinty:

I picked up Rokka no Yuusha today and marathoned the first 9 of 12 episodes (it was a very long cooking session...). Pretty good stuff. I like the way the plot nicely mixes an action/adventure story with a mystery, and I'm finding the characters by and large very enjoyable, especially Flamie. By the way, Flamie is obviously best girl; sorry @Nashetania.

25 minutes ago, Fred the Barber said:

I picked up Rokka no Yuusha today and marathoned the first 9 of 12 episodes (it was a very long cooking session...). Pretty good stuff. I like the way the plot nicely mixes an action/adventure story with a mystery, and I'm finding the characters by and large very enjoyable, especially Flamie. By the way, Flamie is obviously best girl; sorry @Nashetania.

It was a good show, except the ending was a bit of a meh,but i guess they only did that because they only had enough time to air 12 episodes,and i would agree, Flamie is the better girl,I never really like the princess,

Spoiler

She was the first one I suspected from the bunch anyways,was fishy af,

Started Plastic memories, looking good so far, the tags on MAL kind of scared me a bit, drama+romance...I would normally kill myself than watch stuff like this...but thankfully its more interesting than the tags suggest

1 hour ago, sub-zer0 said:

Started Plastic memories, looking good so far, the tags on MAL kind of scared me a bit, drama+romance...I would normally kill myself than watch stuff like this...but thankfully its more interesting than the tags suggest

It's pretty good, but there is a lot of wasted potential in it because it could have been so, so much more.

6 hours ago, Arcadeotic said:

Going to start Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry now

Have heard some good things about it, and the MC seems like the personality I'd like

You won't regret it. I have a friend who's not into anime and wanted to show him what some of the best executed modern anime was like and we sat down and marathoned this whole show from start to finish and he agreed it was superb. That makes it the 6th time I've watched it through I think. Can't have me too much Stella...

EDIT: What we watched after that for a change of pace were all the existing episodes of Oshiete! Galko-chan.

Both series came as a surprise to him for both thematic material and execution.

10 hours ago, ittaku said:

You won't regret it. I have a friend who's not into anime and wanted to show him what some of the best executed modern anime was like and we sat down and marathoned this whole show from start to finish and he agreed it was superb. That makes it the 6th time I've watched it through I think. Can't have me too much Stella...

EDIT: What we watched after that for a change of pace were all the existing episodes of Oshiete! Galko-chan.

Both series came as a surprise to him for both thematic material and execution.

Yeah, I'm in episode 8 now, and it just keeps on getting better and better

Stella is the second anime tsundere I adore to no end, and the MC is one of the best I'ce seen in a long time

It's really good, and will read the manga nad the Light Novels afterwards

10 hours ago, Arcadeotic said:

Yeah, I'm in episode 8 now, and it just keeps on getting better and better

Stella is the second anime tsundere I adore to no end, and the MC is one of the best I'ce seen in a long time

It's really good, and will read the manga nad the Light Novels afterwards

let me guess the first one is Aisaka Taiga?