What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Watched AnoHana for the first time last night (anime & movie) and wow did that ending ever get me tearing up.. Felt as though some one kept a bowl of onions next to my face.

Loved the ED song as well.

Yup, huge tearjerker. Both the anime and the movie got me crying like a baby. Great series and good movie.

I've finished Kimi ni Todoke on Saturday in an hour long watching session. At first I've rated it with 10/10 because it's just a great romance. But during watching this I was several times near desperation. I thought the writers of that are sadists ;) ... But in the end it all fits very well together. I also have now a better image of Kurumi (but what she did in the first season is still inexcusable ;) ). For everyone who hasn't watched it till now and looks for a great romance -> watch that!

So now I've started Lovely★Comlex. Just watched a few episodes but I think i will like it. It seems to be a good comedy with a bit romance. One thing I really find funny is that they call Risa huge with 170/172 cm :D​ 

Im watching rumbling hearts due to being Muv Luv sick. Im on episode 3 and I kind of already hate Hayase. I cant say I like any of the characters so far.

Its a different taste getting to know them first in Muv Luv Alternative where they were really charasmatic as Lt commanders and getting to know them here as weak and fragile clumps of human emotions.

So now I've started Lovely★Comlex. Just watched a few episodes but I think i will like it. It seems to be a good comedy with a bit romance. One thing I really find funny is that they call Risa huge with 170/172 cm :D​ 

Japanese people aren't really that tall.

I'm 181 cm and I still consider myself small.

Though it's tall in Filipino standards.

At least I think it is.

I think it was a week ago I decided to start watch Ladies vs Butlers. Enjoyable but too much fanservice. Watch in private.

Next on my list is probably complete Nichijou. That's an anime I can't watch too much of. It is so completely random so I can't take more than two episodes at a time. But I still love it. 

Its only torture if you can't turn your brain off. The real torture for me was trying to watch Tantei Opera Milky Holmes: Alternative. They're actually competent in that one and by extension boring...

In other news, I've been neglecting to mention that I've been watching Hunter x Hunter for awhile now. Just got to the Chimera Ant arc and man the shift in tone is almost too much to handle. The rampant death of named characters depresses me.

Good thing I did turn off my brain. But that doesn't mean I can't aknowledge how dumb it is.

The game was torture too because they actually solved crimes :(

But hey, Nero route made up for it.

Hunter x Hunter is great, the Chimera Ant was was pretty much flawless, I'll never ever forget that ending.. the feels are all coming back already.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Good thing I did turn off my brain. But that doesn't mean I can't aknowledge how dumb it is.

The game was torture too because they actually solved crimes :(

But hey, Nero route made up for it.

Hunter x Hunter is great, the Chimera Ant was was pretty much flawless, I'll never ever forget that ending.. the feels are all coming back already.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Well, to say I was surprised with Gatchaman Crowds would be a complete understatement. I wouldn't call it deep, but it was thought-provoking on the subject of mankind's fallacies. But what got me the most was its optimistic approach with the concept and the ideals it tackled. So much so that I feel like I should try to tackle life a little more optimistically as well and not let myself get too weighed down by my faults.

And as for my enjoyment of the series, I really enjoyed the weird way this series was presented. It felt like I was watching a Shaft anime, but better. The animation was abstract, the OSTs were fun, the dialogue was interesting, and I really got attached to the characters. Especially with Hajime who is amongst the most exuberant characters I've seen in anime. Gatchaman Crowds is a very intelligent anime, but the plot isn't as convoluted as others of its kind and it's not nearly as difficult to understand the story it's trying to tell.

Finished Mahouka and marathoned Henneko... Mahouka was just plain ridiculous, but I was entertained by how over the top OP the protagonist was.  I started watching Henneko just because I thought it looked cute, but ended up liking it more than I expected.  I'm not sure I completely understand some of the end and whether it's plot holes or just that I haven't given it enough thought, but in general I like when 

there's a "happy" ending but it's not perfect -- as in, Tsukiko still doesn't have expressions and Youto doesn't keep memories, but they still seem like they'll be happy.

Now I'm watching current season shows as well as Evangelion and Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun.  Basically, I'll watch an episode of Evangelion followed immediately by an episode of Gekkan Shoujo to cheer up again.

I think it was a week ago I decided to start watch Ladies vs Butlers. Enjoyable but too much fanservice. Watch in private.

I may or may not have watched this with a friend. In my living room while my mother was upstairs.

That was quite... thrilling... (for multiple reasons >,>)

Good times good times xD

Currently I'm watching Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon!

I may or may not have watched this with a friend. In my living room while my mother was upstairs.

That was quite... thrilling... (for multiple reasons >,>)

Haha, I could tell. 

Ladies vs Butlers completed. Enjoyable but fucking hell I hate dense characters. Please stop making animes like this. 

I think I wont watch something new for a while. Nothing sparks my interest when the ongoing animes are so epic. Naruto, One Piece and Fate/SN UBW are pure love at the moment.

So finished the first season if Chuunibyou and the 13th/extra episode of Chuunibyou in an urgent procedure ;) ... I really liked it and since I'm really weak against such cute characters :wub:  i was on the edge of giving it a 9, but then I behaved and rated it with an 8. I know the second season isn't that good rated but I'm looking also forward to this.