What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Oh. So it's like, "hey, let's focus on different groups of idols every episode!"? Something like that? Because that's kinda hard to be attached to, seeing that I don't have the time to form a bond with the characters.

Idolm@ster follows the 13 girls from 765 Production Studios as they go on various idol related jobs such as being guests in TV shows, concerts, advertising, etc etc. Just general real life idol industry stuff, of course there's some sort of (dumb) villain plotting stuff against them as well and in the end he's defeated through friendship and whatnot. But that's the general outline.

But since the girls are usually always scattered around doing different jobs, you just don't feel the same connection.

Idolm@ster follows the 13 girls from 765 Production Studios as they go on various idol related jobs such as being guests in TV shows, concerts, advertising, etc etc. Just general real life idol industry stuff, of course there's some sort of (dumb) villain plotting stuff against them as well and in the end he's defeated through friendship and whatnot. But that's the general outline.

But since the girls are usually always scattered around doing different jobs, you just don't feel the same connection.

I guess they just give different amounts of focus to certain subjects concerning the idol industry.

I know now what to download. Thanks for giving me your opinions~

Very much this, Love Live is more character based (which is a very GOOD thing for these type of shows), while Idolmaster, had some good characters (most of them IMO are good), the anime just doesn't focus on the characters as much as the industry aspect, which hurts my opinion of it (I still absolutely love Idolmaster, just the reason why Love Live is like 1000x better to me). When I go into these type of anime, I expect to get a lot of character based stuff, to get to know the characters, but Idolmaster straight up ignored characters in the 2nd half (Iori, where'd you go!?)

I blame the cast being larger in Idolmaster, along with the very heavy splitting up of characters so you'll only really get 3-4 characters an episode, then it splits them into different groups the next.

Second half? Do you even melancholy of Haruka Amami...

That episode hit the feels with a shinkansen fully loaded with nukes.

Second half? Do you even melancholy of Haruka Amami...

That episode hit the feels with a shinkansen fully loaded with nukes.

Oh, I wasn't saying the 2nd half was bad, they just failed at connecting to all the characters and even bothering to make some even important. I loved the Chihaya episode (and Yakusoku Yo being one of my anime scenes to this day)

Ano~

Has anyone heard anything about "The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan" series?

I guess it airs in 2015, but I am on the edge if I should watch it or not.

I am currently watching-

Already completely aired:

To Love-ru

Motto To Love-ru

To Love-ru Darkness

Highschool DxD (Waiting on S3)

The Devil Is A Part-Timer

Tokyo Ghoul

Still in process of airing:

SAO II

Pretty decent, could be KyoAni's redemption depending on the direction the plot takes but it's not a school setting and the characters aren't too bad.

It's mostly comedy with some drama, could have romance but hasn't hinted at it thus far.

I don't think the plot's really going to get all that deep. Seems like it'll just be a more comedy focused show with fan service on the side. I ain't complaining though, Sento is a babe.

Ano~

Has anyone heard anything about "The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan" series?

I guess it airs in 2015, but I am on the edge if I should watch it or not.

I don't know anything beyond it takes place in the world of The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya movie. I'm watching it for sure since it's supposed to be more shoujo oriented (I think) and follows Nagato from the movie, who is a character I loved.

Just finished episode 20 of the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Makes me a little glad I watched this after finishing Comyu

because I probably would have ended up laughing at Gasai's death since it would've brought to mind Jojo's reaction to Caesar's death...yeah, I know it's supposed to be sad but the overdrama on Jojo's end just came off as funny

Just finished episode 20 of the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Makes me a little glad I watched this after finishing Comyu

because I probably would have ended up laughing at Gasai's death since it would've brought to mind Jojo's reaction to Caesar's death...yeah, I know it's supposed to be sad but the overdrama on Jojo's end just came off as funny

Fffffffffffffff I clicked that thinking it was JoJo spoilers. D:

Aww man, that was adorable, I'd love so see more. I was thinking that, and in the process of adding it to my MAL, I found out about a second season! It's probably not news to anyone, but I was happy to see it's not over. As you can see in my updated avatar, Alice Best Girl =3