Ryoji

What Anime are you watching now?

I Survived the Endless Eight... (I mean, it's not like it was unwatchable.  I can't see myself ever wanting to re-watch it, though...)

For all you moe fans out there I want to mention Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream.  This was such a cute idol-type show, I enjoyed it just as much as Love Live in its own way. 

"Pu-pu-pu!

Pu-reti ri!

Pu-re-ti rizu-mu!"

So now my idol show hall of fame will include:

Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream

Love Live

Idolmaster

Love Get Chu

Lovely Idol

Mermaid Melody Pitchy-pitchy-pitch

Idol Defense Force Hummingbird

(I probably forgot something)

Just watched Tamako Love Story, the movie continuation of Tamako Market.  Really enjoyed it.  Got away from the more silly Dera story line and focuses almost solely on Tamako and Mochizou's relationship.

If your a fan of slice of life/romance, I would recommend it.  7/10 for me.  Ill buy the bluray to add to the collection.

So now my idol show hall of fame will include:

Wake Up, Girls?

Just watched Tamako Love Story, the movie continuation of Tamako Market.  Really enjoyed it.  Got away from the more silly Dera story line and focuses almost solely on Tamako and Mochizou's relationship.

If your a fan of slice of life/romance, I would recommend it.  7/10 for me.  Ill buy the bluray to add to the collection.

Oh, I had forgotten about Tamako Market, I meant to watch that a while back but never got around to it, I'll probably watch it sooner than later since I enjoyed the first couple episodes I watched back then.

Started Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun

I had planned to marathon it once it was over so i'm doing it now. Really great first episode, i hope it keeps being funny like this, i know everyone i talked to liked it so i have high hopes.

Enjoy the best anime of summer~~

Started Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun

I had planned to marathon it once it was over so i'm doing it now. Really great first episode, i hope it keeps being funny like this, i know everyone i talked to liked it so i have high hopes.

Well, I saw the first episode of it and didn't think it was funny (as I was told it should be) and whenever I come across something like that, I tend to back out before going too far in, because it's not a good sign if I don't find something funny when others did. It didn't help I had initial dislike in the characters and the path the anime took in the first episode.

Well, I saw the first episode of it and didn't think it was funny (as I was told it should be) and whenever I come across something like that, I tend to back out before going too far in, because it's not a good sign if I don't find something funny when others did. It didn't help I had initial dislike in the characters and the path the anime took in the first episode.

Well in the end it's a matter of personal taste but i'm 4 episodes in and i'm finding it rather enjoyable for what it is.

Well in the end it's a matter of personal taste but i'm 4 episodes in and i'm finding it rather enjoyable for what it is.

Is it just comedy based? If so, I'm really strange when it comes to comedy, extremely hit and miss (mostly the miss part). I like watching comedies, but for some reason, I don't find a lot of stuff funny, nor does it make sense what I do find funny and what I don't.

Is it just comedy based? If so, I'm really strange when it comes to comedy, extremely hit and miss (mostly the miss part). I like watching comedies, but for some reason, I don't find a lot of stuff funny, nor does it make sense what I do find funny and what I don't.

Definitely mostly comedy, it kind of pokes fun at the Shoujo genre in a way by completely destroying its stereotypes. There's still some romantic subplot in there but it's definitely not the focus of the show.

Finished Steins;Gate: Fuka Ryouiki no Déjà vu. I... don't really get the ending.

I started to lost it when child Kurisu starts talking to child Okabe, but I suppose that's just an imagination and not actually happening.

To save Okabe, he must be implanted with powerful memory that helps distinguish the Steins;Gate world line from other world lines, right? So Kurisu goes back to the past and tell Okabe about Hououin Kyouma when he was down to cheer Mayuri up and give him his first kiss, so that must be the 'powerful memory' and... that's it? Wait.. what..? Wait, did I miss something? I thought the 'powerful memory' is going to be really powerful. And why exactly did it have anything to do with 'distinguishing the Steins;Gate world line from the other world lines' anyway?

I finished today KiniKiss Pure Rouge. It's a Romance/Drama SoL. The pace may be very slow but there is a lot of stuff going on. I think most of the time it's very serious and I would not recommend it to people who prefer comedy. For me i was like True Tears, maybe not exactly the same quality. But it was very good and I enjoyed it. And one thing made me happy... I got the end I wanted. I rated it with a 8, it was worth the time I spent on that anime.

So before I start a new one I'll watch Sakurasou again. I'm excited about that, because it's my favourite one (well LL! doesn't count here) ...