What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

I feel like i'm getting behind on anime.

Lately I haven't seen much. I started Arakawa Under the Bridge and it's pretty funny but i'm watching it slowly.

After Jigoku Shoujo I haven't really marathoned anything. 

How do i fix this? I really need something that engages with me and makes me want to watch more.

I feel like i'm getting behind on anime.

Lately I haven't seen much. I started Arakawa Under the Bridge and it's pretty funny but i'm watching it slowly.

After Jigoku Shoujo I haven't really marathoned anything. 

How do i fix this? I really need something that engages with me and makes me want to watch more.

list some of your favorites and ill recommend you some based on that.  Hard to tell what you guys like as i havnt been around much lately to know your tastes :)

list some of your favorites and ill recommend you some based on that.  Hard to tell what you guys like as i havnt been around much lately to know your tastes :)

Hard to say..

My favorite genres are slice of life and romance. But I feel like i've watched all the good ones although i'm probably being ignorant. (K-on is my favorite slice of life. I can't really pick a favorite romance though but i like stuff with a conclusive ending, preferably if the couple gets together, shoujo is okay as well)

But it's not like i dislike anything else (maybe yaoi and mecha) so if you have anything you find interesting do feel free to point it out.

I did plan on starting Hunter x Hunter at some point but that's going to be an on-going thing.

Hard to say..

My favorite genres are slice of life and romance. But I feel like i've watched all the good ones although i'm probably being ignorant. (K-on is my favorite slice of life. I can't really pick a favorite romance though but i like stuff with a conclusive ending, preferably if the couple gets together, shoujo is okay as well)

But it's not like i dislike anything else (maybe yaoi and mecha) so if you have anything you find interesting do feel free to point it out.

I did plan on starting Hunter x Hunter at some point but that's going to be an on-going thing.

Hunter x Hunter is really good, though i did just skip to the major and most exciting arcs actually. Anyways decided to start Nisekoi, and it's not really bad but not too exciting either.

Hard to say..

K-on! is epic!!

hmm, Romance/Slice of life

For slice of life I would recommend in no real order

Kanamemo

Kamichu

Bamboo Blade

Gakuen Utopia Manabi Straight

Moretsu Pirates (not slice of life per say but a must watch for the moe pirate goodness.

Romance..

Aishiteru ze Baby

Honey and Clover

Fruits Basket

Itazura no Kiss

meh, if u want me to go on I can, just let me know

K-on! is epic!!

hmm, Romance/Slice of life

For slice of life I would recommend in no real order

Kanamemo

Kamichu

Bamboo Blade

Gakuen Utopia Manabi Straight

Moretsu Pirates (not slice of life per say but a must watch for the moe pirate goodness.

Romance..

Aishiteru ze Baby

Honey and Clover

Fruits Basket

Itazura no Kiss

meh, if u want me to go on I can, just let me know

I've seen some of those but I'll check the ones I haven't. For now that was enough. Some seem really interesting. Thanks :)

BRS could have been better than what it was. I liked it for its concept, i just didn't rate it higher for its execution.

^This. BRS disappointed me.

In other news, I started my anime marathon on series that are finishing around this time. Right now I'm about halfway through Kill la Kill and its just great. Didn't expect to like it this much, though I feel like Mako ruins the moment too often.

Edit: I stopped at episode 16 since the last episode hasn't been released yet and I know 16 marks a new OP and ED for Kill la Kill. Going to start on Log Horizon in the mean time.

Guest hairybumslapper

I'm about to start Log Horizon since I keep hearing good things for it...

It's an alright anime. same premise as SAO, though it is executed a bit better imo.

Almost done with Log Horizon. I can't help but want to get back into MMOs while watching this. It reminds me of all the good times I had. As a show, I think it does what people expected Sword Art Online to do, which was delve into the MMORPG feeling more.

The politics of the show is freaking great, though there are somethings left unexplained that are still bothering me. Maybe it'll be explained in the end but the question keeps nagging at me.

Decided to switch from Lovely Complex to watch Black Lagoon instead and I think I made the right choice. I've already marathomed the entire first season last night in just a couple hours. I can't remember how long its been since something made me want to marathon like that.

Decided to switch from Lovely Complex to watch Black Lagoon instead and I think I made the right choice. I've already marathomed the entire first season last night in just a couple hours. I can't remember how long its been since something made me want to marathon like that.

Ik that feel... After watchin one episode of Nagi no Asukara, i just HAD to marathon it... finished half the series... Not many anime make me want to marathon them :/

Make sure you marathon the second season and Roberta's Blood trail ovas as well, both are just as good as the first season. Almost done with Kuroko no basket and the superhuman bullshit kinda makes watching it weird for me but none the less it's a good basket ball shounen.