What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Hey guys, since there is a significant number of Anime Fans here, I figured I would make a Topic about what were watching.

Ill go first,

Im watching Gakuen Utopia Manabi Straight at the moment. Really cute Slice of Life/Comedy Anime I recommend to everyone.

What are you watching???

(This topic is mainly for anime that finished airing. There should be a topic up for the current season)

I'am so slow.

s0Gindj.png

Nice list. There are a few I watch as they come out, i.e. Vividred Operation, Love Live, Da Capo III, Kotoura-san, ect.

I just posted what i watching at the moment. There are A LOT of anime that I watch here and there.

Here's what I'm actively watching:

• Lucky Star
  • The Pet Girl of Sakurasou
  • Oreshura
  • Seitokai No Ichizon (season 2)

Really enjoying all of them. Sakurasou/Oreshura (and maybe Seitokai) are all this season -- I think -- and I think they're wonderful. Is it normal to have so many great shows?

Here's what I'm actively watching:

• Lucky Star
  • The Pet Girl of Sakurasou
  • Oreshura
  • Seitokai No Ichizon (season 2)

Really enjoying all of them. Sakurasou/Oreshura (and maybe Seitokai) are all this season -- I think -- and I think they're wonderful. Is it normal to have so many great shows?

Great list. Ryoji-sensei is proud!! (Yes look at my list, its normal lol)

Here is a list of the Anime that I am watching. ( as they air )

The Pet Girl of Sakurasou

AKB0048 next stage

Bokuha Tomodaichiga Sukunai

Kotoura-san

Love Live

Maoyu

Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shurabara Sugiru

Mondai,ii tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Soudesuyo?

Vividred Operation

Chihayafuru 2

Zettai Karen Children - The Unlimited

Da Capo III

GJ-bu

Minami-ke Tadaima

Sasami-san@Ganbaranai

Senran Kagura

Tamako Market

Im sure i am forgetting something but thats the list for now.

Aside from the currently airing stuff, i'm watching:

-RahXephon (lot of stuff was taken from Eva but not everything, and they're doing it right so it's pretty good)

-Last Exile

-Ghost in the Shell : Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig (This is absolutely AWESOME. Really. Like, better than season 1 that was already one amongst the greatest)

And I have some long series I watch a couple episodes of every now or then: Sket Dance, Futari wa Precure (yay mahou shoujo) and Ranma 1/2.

Airing anime, I mentioned in the other topic I believe...

- Pet Girl of Sakurasou

- Oreshura

- Maoyuu

- Robotic; Notes

- Bakuman III

- Nichijou (old but gold)

- Kotoura-san

- Boku wa Tomodachi NEXT

- From the New World

- Little Busters!

Aaaand, believe or not, I just recently finished Code Geass (really, I have never seen it up till now) and. it. was. awesome.

For currently airing stuff:

• AMNESIA
  • Mondaiji-tachi
  • Tamako Market
  • Zetsuen no Tempest
  • Magi
  • Little Busters!

For finished series:

• Angel Beats!
  • Kamisama Kiss
  • Koichoco

And that's not including the 20-ish other shows in my backlog that I need to finish ORZ

Aaaand, believe or not, I just recently finished Code Geass (really, I have never seen it up till now) and. it. was. awesome.

The entire series or just season one?

towa no quon ( genre: movie.supranatural )

itunes_TowanoQuon4.jpg

ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru (genre: romance,shcool )

procssp15hj.png

mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? (genre: action,scife)

jU5WRyO.jpg

still watching naruto and one piece

eh then......wait dragon nest : the rise of the black dragon ( i can't wait this movie ) B)/>/>

What

Get your ass outta here and go watch the last 3 Kara no Kyoukai!

(Also, if you gave 10 to Fukan Fuukei, you'll need to hack into MAL to give 11/10 to Mujun Rasen)

The 5th really is the best (and longest I think), especially the soundtrack... When is the new movie airing again?

Guess I should do a "Coming Soon: Anime Movies" Thread??

I can do that if you guys want??

I'd like that, I normally miss some good anime movies because I don't know when they are going to air.

By the way, I think the best Kara no Kyoukai movie is the first one, although it's better if you see it again after watching all the movies, I like the feeling of knowing what's going on

Guess I should do a "Coming Soon: Anime Movies" Thread??

Call it: "Sadness Because We Won't See Any Of Those Before At Least 6 Months After The Date : The Thread" <_<

Still 2 months before Eva 3.0 BDs... several months before HxH: Phantom Rouge... Nanoha 2nd in 18 days...

The 5th really is the best (and longest I think), especially the soundtrack... When is the new movie airing again?

Mirai Fukuin is still just a trailer, no date yet :mellow:

I have to try very hard to not go read it before. Urgh.

I think the fifth is the greatest too, it has pretty much everything that makes KnK so amazing... But they're all great anyway :o

Currently watching:

Boku Wa Tomodachi Ga Sukunai

GJ-Bu

Kotoura-San

Little Busters!

Magi

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha

Mondaiji-tachi Ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou Desu Yo?

Zetsuen No Tempest

and pretty much every other new release that manages to interest me for more than 2 episodes.

What

Get your ass outta here and go watch the last 3 Kara no Kyoukai!

(Also, if you gave 10 to Fukan Fuukei, you'll need to hack into MAL to give 11/10 to Mujun Rasen)

Haha... I want to read the light novels first (I have them translated), as I love giving the original a shot first. Granted, the movies themselves were amazing, and a really adaptation~

Bad thing is I just can't seem to find the time to get off my lazy ass and read them. orz

Also Shiki, 3rd best Type-moon gal to me.

Just finished Carnival Phantasm. I wanted to see it since it aired, and I thought now was a good time, after finishing playing FSN. Now I have less things to read/watch from TYPEMOON. I just want to play Tsukihime and read Kara no Kyoukai's light novels and I think I'll be pretty much done with TYPEMOON (at least with the English-translated things from TYPEMOON)