What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

finished gift the eternal rainbow the other day , the yandere was sub par really. she was less yandere and more obsessive one-sided crush. art was ok for its age and the story wasnt to badly done. it did seem that the ending was just way to convienent though.

I finished Code: Breaker. It was Pretty good. I was reminded of Death Note alot while watchin XD Also...

Sakura's charatcer stayed useless til the very end v.v

Rei Ogami Is my fave char from the series. XD

Recently, i started Nagi no Asukara... Its pretty sad at times. I started it and got hooked. I just couldnt stop... Stayed til 5 watchin Q.Q Im still not done so no spoilers D<

I actually dropped Jigoku Shoujo. I wouldn't have minded the episodic plot if it wasn't quite literally the same formula each time. I've been told it gets better towards the end and season 2 is even better than that but I wouldn't want to sit through that many episodes to get there.

The bit about the journalists wife actually left a scar in my heart :( I haven't started Season 2 yet though.

The bit about the journalists wife actually left a scar in my heart :( I haven't started Season 2 yet though.

I know. I cried in the last episode. The moment where she hugged her dad was heartwrenching and beautiful.

I'm watching season 2 now and I can say right now it's pretty much going back to the way season 1 started, it's going more into the characters around Ai though (Moku, Hannyuudo, etc.) And a new character is introduced who is CREEPY AS HELL i might add.

Still really enjoying the series and the concept sorrounding it.

Finished series I am watching:

• Ouran High School Host Club
  • K-ON! (slowly)

Ongoing series I am watching:

• Kill la Kill

Series I wish to get back to:

• One Piece
  • Qwaser no Stigmata

Series I want to watch:

• Accel World
  • Angel Beats
  • Highschool of the Dead
  • Evangelion

I must say, the newest chapters of One Piece lost their quality (well, they're more fancy-looking, I won't deny that; but, the animation... It's like they're not even trying).

That's only my opinion though :c

Finished Non Non biyori.

Very very relaxing and peaceful anime. The perfect example of "you don't need an elaborate and complex setting to mak a good series". 

It is now my 2nd favorite 1-cour series of fall season(1st is WA 2).

I must say, the newest chapters of One Piece lost their quality (well, they're more fancy-looking, I won't deny that; but, the animation... It's like they're not even trying).

Like i said before One Piece in my opinion stopped being good 600 episodes ago they're probably already tired of One Piece which is why they're lazy on the animation. Anyways finally got around to watching Kill la Kill again

Well, they've been churning out an episode every week for years. In order to have good final fights, they have to save time and money on other episodes...

And in terms of story, the manga has its high and lows too. Can't have a Marine Ford arc all the time.

I was only talking about the animation quality though.

Yes, I know, the last remark was more on what FruitsPunchSamurai said that suggested a decrease in the quality of the story.

Still, animation quality has to drop from time to time for budget/time reasons. Just like in Naruto there are great sakuga sequences sometimes and at other times it looks like ass.

Just finished Aoi Bungaku. An adaptation of several classics of japanese literature, but it does function as a whole.

I strongly recommend it to anyone who would like to make a little dive into the human mind, to see its ugliness but also sometimes its nobleness or craziness. The directing is absolutely great. Surprisingly for an anime like this, it's also really well animated.

The more I think about it, and the more japanese literature looks interesting to me. The only author I knew in that bunch was Soseki, but the others don't seem to be classic authors for nothing.

Jigoku Shoujo: Teaching people how to safely carry their lolis

(slightly nsfw)

WI9V0DN.png

I really liked the path the 2nd season followed. It feels refreshing, even if the formula is the same in essence there's still more to it.

And Kikuri is the creepiest creature ever.

I'll start season 3 tomorrow.

Currently Watching :

- Uchuu Kyodai

- Gintama

- Gundam Build Fighter

- Ano Hana

feels trip incoming

Finished :
- Oreimo S1

- To Aru Majutsu no Index Movie

I need more Index or Misaka :3 , Hope there will be another To aru Majutsu No Index or Kagaku no Railgun Anime

I Want to See the Touma in Russia