What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Hmmm...FInally was able to finish the series i had on hold, as i did not want it to end..

Fate/Zero..

It was sad that i was too tired to cry haha..but ya i enjoyed it alot, made me want to reread the Vn over again.

but now i finally understand alot of ?'s i had in my head..all thats left for me for the series is...actually still quite abit..Fate/tiger, Carnival, Fate/ccc(or something) Fate/Extra(Kind of) and then Fate/ Hollow Ataraxia..

Anyway, i need to find a nice pure romance/slice of life genre anime...Kind of like Aishiteru ze baby in terms of romance..

Finished the first season of Sailor Moon. Those two last episodes packed quite a lot of emotions.

Overall, I'm left with a good impression. The first quarter was really bad, and the first half was bad. But after that it only got better, and I ended up liking it, so I'm glad I sticked with it.

Sympathy for the characters aside, it's interesting to see the differences there are between magical-girl than and now. Sailor Moon ended up being a bit more story oriented than what I expected. Plus there are the contextual differences of the eras.

I finally gathered the courage to watch Hidamari Sketch : Sotsugyou-hen.

Tears were shed.

Hidamari Sketch is definitely up there with Aria in the top-tier of slice of life for me. One of the rare ones that go further than just sympathy. It's one of the most (maybe THE most one) heartwarming shows I've ever seen. And really well made, to top that.

Also, currently watching Sakurasou, and I'm pretty sure best girl isn't gonna win. That's why I don't watch romance with multiple love interests. I don't even like that, and then even when I do best girl never wins.

Also, currently watching Sakurasou, and I'm pretty sure best girl isn't gonna win. That's why I don't watch romance with multiple love interests. I don't even like that, and then even when I do best girl never wins.

Truer words never spoken. White Album 2 was my most recent disappointment. (Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the anime but again, best girl never wins). White Album 2 got my hopes up though. I actually believed for awhile that best girl might actually win but alas it was not the case.

I have to rewatch Sakurasou at some point. I want them feels again.

Decided to go through Nisemonogatari all at once, and i don't regret it. Such a great and unique series so far, it's been a while since i watched an anime series that had me this intrigued and excited. Love the Fan Service as well. Going to watch Nekomonogatari and then Monogatari Series: Second Season. Even more excited yesh.

That scene with Karen and the toothbrush though. Kanbaru and Karen are my 2 favorites so far.

Started Jigoku Shoujo.

Wow this is the first time i've seen the episodical format being used in this sort of genre and I am LOVING it. Absolutely amazing concept execution. The atmosphere is so eerie yet so fitting and the stories are really hitting me hard, I don't know why but they really make me pity the people who seek revenge. I will definitely keep watching.

It's sort of a break from the usual and it feels really refreshing.

Update: Watched 6 episodes in a row. God this anime is PERFECT. I AM LOVING EVERY SECOND.

It's kind of a what if scenario that you can put yourself in every single time. It's also a "this world is shit" anime as well. The way it tackles the subjects is brilliant. Shame i need to sleep but i'll definitely continue tomorrow.

After this, hopefully i start Hunter x Hunter (2011)

Finished series I am watching:

• Ouran High School Host Club
  • K-ON! (slowly)

Ongoing series I am watching:

• Kill la Kill

Series I wish to get back to:

• One Piece
  • Qwaser no Stigmata

Series I want to watch:

• Accel World
  • Angel Beats
  • Highschool of the Dead
  • Evangelion
Edited by Down
Double post

Started Jigoku Shoujo.

Wow this is the first time i've seen the episodical format being used in this sort of genre and I am LOVING it. Absolutely amazing concept execution. The atmosphere is so eerie yet so fitting and the stories are really hitting me hard, I don't know why but they really make me pity the people who seek revenge. I will definitely keep watching.

It's sort of a break from the usual and it feels really refreshing.

Update: Watched 6 episodes in a row. God this anime is PERFECT. I AM LOVING EVERY SECOND.

It's kind of a what if scenario that you can put yourself in every single time. It's also a "this world is shit" anime as well. The way it tackles the subjects is brilliant. Shame i need to sleep but i'll definitely continue tomorrow.

After this, hopefully i start Hunter x Hunter (2011)

I actually dropped Jigoku Shoujo. I wouldn't have minded the episodic plot if it wasn't quite literally the same formula each time. I've been told it gets better towards the end and season 2 is even better than that but I wouldn't want to sit through that many episodes to get there.

I actually dropped Jigoku Shoujo. I wouldn't have minded the episodic plot if it wasn't quite literally the same formula each time. I've been told it gets better towards the end and season 2 is even better than that but I wouldn't want to sit through that many episodes to get there.

Well i could see that point, but i'm loving the stories individually for what they are not trying to tie everything together. Indeed it's the same formula over and over but i'm finding it charming and interesting. Oh god i sound so fanboyish. Well regardless i'm really liking it. I guess this is one of those cases where your personal interests really clash with what a show truly is.

Well i could see that point, but i'm loving the stories individually for what they are not trying to tie everything together. Indeed it's the same formula over and over but i'm finding it charming and interesting. Oh god i sound so fanboyish. Well regardless i'm really liking it. I guess this is one of those cases where your personal interests really clash with what a show truly is.

Being a formula show has never been intrinsically bad. I don't know why, but I often see it seen as an automatic flaw, whereas it's just a part of the "willing suspension of disbelief" deal for many, many things.

Just finished Yuushibu.

A generic run-of-the-mill (excessive)fan-service anime with generic start, cliche middle and predictable end.

The first anime where I couldn't manage to like any character.

I thought IS S-2 and UMD were bad enough but this was even worse. Totally disappointed.

Plan to watch Non Non Biyori next. I hope it can soothe my heart.

Being a formula show has never been intrinsically bad. I don't know why, but I often see it seen as an automatic flaw, whereas it's just a part of the "willing suspension of disbelief" deal for many, many things.

Well tastes are tastes. I'm just feeling attached to the stories and pitying the characters. Perhaps that's why i'm liking it. But this mysterious feel to it has i think is what gives it such a unique tone. They never go too deep into Enma or any ofher "friends", it's just straight up and clear as day what the format is, there's not really a deeper meaning behind it and that's keeping things entertaining. I'd like them to go into the matter at some point so far i'm not disappointed with the format, i think it works great and I'm already on episode 12.

I feel like the 2nd half of the show is going in a different direction now though.

There's 2 characters that are appearing in several episodes (that reporter guy and his daughter(?) ) so I sense this might actually have some sort of connection or a "story" as vain as it might be. I'll try to finish it either today or tomorrow.