What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Guest hairybumslapper

Madoka Magica - Movie (finished)

Witchcraft Works

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren

Strike the Blood

Monogatari Series: Second Season (finished)

Psycho Pass

Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt

Finished Paranoia Agent.

This show made me feel so bipolar. The first 5 episodes had such a great build up, it could have turned into a sort of police/mystery/thriller which I wouldn't mind. But then episode 6 came and everything was kind of destroyed. But what i seriously disliked about it were the following episodes. They felt like complete fillers with no purpose whatsoever and it was a drag to watch through those. 

Thank god that the last couple episodes had such a neat conclusion and helped me enjoy the show a bit more but those fillers between episode 6 and 11 were just terrible.. it could have used those episodes to build up a lot of tension or explain some bits of the story but no. Just fillers.

At least the conclusion was great and I'll never own a pink plushie dog. EVER.

Now for the big challenge. I will attempt to watch Neon Genesis Evangelion.. ATTEMPT. Knowing my dislike of mecha this will be hard. But i'll do my best.

Hidamari Sketch x365 is freaking awesome. I adored the first season, but this one is so much better. Can't wait to get on with season 3. 

Season three is the best out of all imo. Because Nazuna <3. If you're loving Hidamari Sketch now you'll probably love the rest.

And i just relized i stil had Maria Holic Alive to watch. Getting to it now. The comedy honestly feels off sometimes, maybe it's just me but it just isn't funny at points. Probably the first Shaft show i'm not thoroughly enjoying.

Hidamari Sketch x365 is freaking awesome. I adored the first season, but this one is so much better. Can't wait to get on with season 3. 

I only have the last episode of Honeycomb and the graduation OAVs left. I can't take it. My body isn't ready to accept that Hidamari Sketch is over.

So right now I'm drowning my sorrow by switching between various magical girl anime. I watched HaCha Precure 01 again, it's zing zing zing zing amazing. And Sailor Moon got way better since Rei and Ami joined in. It's not great but at least it isn't bad anymore.

I only have the last episode of Honeycomb and the graduation OAVs left. I can't take it. My body isn't ready to accept that Hidamari Sketch is over.

Wait it's over? The manga is still on going though. Noooo.

I thought it'd only be over when Yuno graduated. Great my day was destroyed.

Wait it's over? The manga is still on going though. Noooo.

I thought it'd only be over when Yuno graduated. Great my day was destroyed.

Well, there might be a new adaptation when the manga has enough new material... In a few years...

But Sae and Hiro graduating makes it feel like it's over...

Well, there might be a new adaptation when the manga has enough new material... In a few years...

But Sae and Hiro graduating makes it feel like it's over...

I won't lose hope.

This series is only over when Yuno graduates and they show us a time skip of what she's doing in 15 years from then on.

Tonight, I rewatched the Utena movie.

How to express it. "I have absolutely no idea what the fuck is happening, which is precisely why it's incredibly awesome".

Seriously though, this movie's plot is rather confusing and hard to piece together, even on the second watching, and its various interpretations aren't always easy to understand.

But those scenes. Those backgrounds. This awesomeness. I just absolutely love it.

And so, after that I wanted to watch some pre-2000 stuff instead of working on those billion series accumulating in my watching/on hold list, so I started GaoGaiGar. Figured out that if real robot doesn't do the trick for me, super robot might. It seems interesting.

This week I watched Windaria, last seen by me almost 10 years ago.  Now this is a movie that I would confidently put up against anything by Miyazaki or Shinkai.  This is from the era of 100% hand drawn anime movies.  Well, I wasn't sure it would make me cry a 2nd time, but it did.  After all that heavy drama and emotion, I needed a pick-me-up.

I found it in last year's anime Fantasista Doll.  I haven't been so overloaded with moe for some time.  I mean, those characters are really really kawaii :-)  I find myself humming the OP song frequently.  It brightens my day every time I watch that show. 

Finally finished Maria Holic Alive. Like i mentioned at some point the show wasn't bad but for some reason the comedy wasn't really the greatest in my prespective. But nonetheless it wasn't boring and i gave it a 7/10. Just because Kanako is my female embodiment.

And i just noticed i had Gosick on my watching list even though i never even started so hopefully will start it later today (as soon as those 17 Gb finish downloading)

And i just noticed i had Gosick on my watching list even though i never even started so hopefully will start it later today (as soon as those 17 Gb finish downloading)

Gosick is gooooooooood....I've been meaning to rewatch it but between this season and shows still airing from last season I just have too much stuff on my plate....Witch craft works, tokyo ravens, d-frag, SYD, noragami, HxH, nobunagun, Nobunaga the fool, nisekoi, sakura trick, imocho, log horizon, mahou sensou, strike the blood, golden time, kill la kill, mikakunin

When I type it all out im surprised I have time left to do anything else =/