What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Really? Kill me Baby was the best comedy you've seen? What about Nichijou? Nyaruko? Seitokai Yakuindomo? Joshiraku? There are so many better ones and these are just some of the ones I've watched.

Kill me Baby was funny but it certainly wasn't exceptional in terms of comedy in my opinion.

Sunday Without God was a weird one for me. I honestly loved each individual arc and the questions they raised. But the fact that the anime was 4 distinct arcs bothered me. If they were just a little bit more interrelated, I'd love the whole series.

Based on the synopsis, it certainly didn't sound like my cup of tea. But because raocow said that he really likes Kill la Kill, I'm obligated to give it a try once it finishes airing.

Oooo I really like Sora no Woto. To quote a review of it:

"The one thing that really captures the viewer though, is the bittersweet yet hopeful undertone running through the series..."

Honestly that's the best way I could phrase how I felt about the series.

Watching Ano Natsu and it literally is Slice of Life Romance and Drama which is basically everything I love in an anime.

Busy Watching Log Horizon, Enjoying it and cant wait to get the rest,

I know it isn't good to ask here but what is a good set of Series Matching those Previously mentioned Genre's...I really would like some Slice of Romance right now xD.

I know it isn't good to ask here but what is a good set of Series Matching those Previously mentioned Genre's...I really would like some Slice of Romance right now xD.

It's ok actually, this thread is pretty much the anime all-purpose thread.

'Tis not at all my genre of predilection though, but I'm sure we have romance SoL experts out there.

Busy Watching Log Horizon, Enjoying it and cant wait to get the rest,

After comparing our lists:

The only Romance + SoL i can think of is Ano Natsu de Matteru

GJ-bu is a pretty awesome SoL but its pretty lacking in the Romance department. Other than that, I don't see anything unique to MAL that would fit those genres.

i am currently watching Princess lover as it was one off my first animes so this time i rewatch it hardcore style with no subbs which i recomend to all to do if possible it just opens up so much things and how you feel off the series 

Ahh I see Thank you..I really felt like watching a series that is complete while I wait for this season to finish.

Edit: Actually reminds me that I need to make my own Recommendation list or look for one..Otherwise people wont know what I like or don't xD..But anyway Trying out Ano Natsu

Edit2: Couldn't wait so I watched the first episode already...It felt so Nostalgic. The similarity's to Onegai Teacher is quiet funny in a way xD. Well I want to get the rest so, Sad thing is that the series isn't long :\

Ahh I see Thank you..I really felt like watching a series that is complete while I wait for this season to finish.

Edit: Actually reminds me that I need to make my own Recommendation list or look for one..Otherwise people wont know what I like or don't xD..But anyway Trying out Ano Natsu

Edit2: Couldn't wait so I watched the first episode already...It felt so Nostalgic. The similarity's to Onegai Teacher is quiet funny in a way xD. Well I want to get the rest so, Sad thing is that the series isn't long :\

Just noting that I haven't finished watching it as I'm watching it weekly with my college's anime club. If I had it my way, I would have marathoned the whole series by now but its also very enjoyable to watch it with everyone else so the wait each week is somewhat bearable.

Hmm I guess it would seem hard to wait each week, but I too wish I could watch my anime with someone who shares the same interest xD..
Currently swapping between, Ano natsu, Kakumeiki Valvrave and Nisemonogotari.

Edit: Thought i might edit instead of double post..

I was busy watching Ano Natsu, But firstly i want to watch the Steins;gate Movie.. Just about got it and cant wait. xD

Edit2: Hmm.. Didnt think i would get it this quick and watch it as quick..

I thoroughly enjoyed it..

Both the series and Movie go hand in hand..

I am actually watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventures, and I still don't know if the fact that every characters tell out loud what they are thinking and describe their attacks should make me laugh or not.

I'm pretty sure that when the manga was first being published, it was 100% serious.

Now, with the codes of the genre having evolved, it's better to take it with some second degree... Which still gives it some awesomeness ^^

I just finished Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun.  It was pretty good, definitely my kind of show.  My only gripe woulde be that it's already over. ;_;

You always have the manga to make you feel better :lol:

If you like that type of anime you should try Lovely Complex and Kimi ni Todoke (both seasons)

Best shoujo anime i've seen so far

I'm almost done with Gintama, currently on episode 135, it's an amazing ride

I'm almost done with Gintama, currently on episode 135, it's an amazing ride

And it keeps being awesome. Gintama' (202->251) pretty much doesn't have any mediocre episode.

But episode 135 means you saw the mythical nabe episode and stuck-in-the-toilets episodes :lol:

And also more other awesome episodes than I can count...