What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Just finished Kill me Baby. It was hilarious. JC Staff never fails to amaze me. they are amazing *-* that was the best comedy anime i had ever seen lol. honestly...

Really? Kill me Baby was the best comedy you've seen? What about Nichijou? Nyaruko? Seitokai Yakuindomo? Joshiraku? There are so many better ones and these are just some of the ones I've watched.

Kill me Baby was funny but it certainly wasn't exceptional in terms of comedy in my opinion.

Halfway through Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi (Sunday Without God). All I can say is that it's neat in terms of the world and aesthetic, but the story doesn't seem to amount to much. It seems like every three episodes is its own mini-story, and the second one isn't that interesting. I'm sticking with it, but I really do think my final assessment will be "It was neat, but I have nothing more to say".

Watched the first ep of Kill la Kill and wowow I like this, definitely going to catch up with the series and watch every week.

We're finally into the Refrain route of Little Busters :3 The first season left me horribly disappointed, but I'm getting more confidence now that Refrain can hit some of the high points of the VN.

Sunday Without God was a weird one for me. I honestly loved each individual arc and the questions they raised. But the fact that the anime was 4 distinct arcs bothered me. If they were just a little bit more interrelated, I'd love the whole series.

Based on the synopsis, it certainly didn't sound like my cup of tea. But because raocow said that he really likes Kill la Kill, I'm obligated to give it a try once it finishes airing.

In those grey, depressing and damn cold days of upcoming winter, it's really a blessing to have slice of life anime. Nothing beats curling up in your bed with a good heartwarming show. 

So, I just started Hidamari Sketch. 5 episodes in and I'm finally hooked. Also watching Sora no Woto and Fancy Lala.

Oooo I really like Sora no Woto. To quote a review of it:

"The one thing that really captures the viewer though, is the bittersweet yet hopeful undertone running through the series..."

Honestly that's the best way I could phrase how I felt about the series.

Agreed but i need to be Slice off life,Romance and Drama

Watching Ano Natsu and it literally is Slice of Life Romance and Drama which is basically everything I love in an anime.

Really? Kill me Baby was the best comedy you've seen? What about Nichijou? Nyaruko? Seitokai Yakuindomo? Joshiraku? There are so many better ones and these are just some of the ones I've watched.

Kill me Baby was funny but it certainly wasn't exceptional in terms of comedy in my opinion.

Sunday Without God was a weird one for me. I honestly loved each individual arc and the questions they raised. But the fact that the anime was 4 distinct arcs bothered me. If they were just a little bit more interrelated, I'd love the whole series.

Based on the synopsis, it certainly didn't sound like my cup of tea. But because raocow said that he really likes Kill la Kill, I'm obligated to give it a try once it finishes airing.

Oooo I really like Sora no Woto. To quote a review of it:

"The one thing that really captures the viewer though, is the bittersweet yet hopeful undertone running through the series..."

Honestly that's the best way I could phrase how I felt about the series.

Watching Ano Natsu and it literally is Slice 

yea i guess it was... maybe it was cuza the serious character Sonya. i tend to like anime with serious characters lol. and from ur list, ive only seen nyaruko it honestly wasnt bad. and i dont really watch much comedy. usually watch fantasy or somethin like it i guess... but anyways, ill add them to m list. thanks for the anime lol

yea i guess it was... maybe it was cuza the serious character Sonya. i tend to like anime with serious characters lol. and from ur list, ive only seen nyaruko it honestly wasnt bad. and i dont really watch much comedy. usually watch fantasy or somethin like it i guess... but anyways, ill add them to m list. thanks for the anime lol

I'll admit  Kill me baby is entertaining but it falls short as "the best comedy you've ever seen"

Try

Nichijou (randomness),

Seitokai Yakuindomo (sex jokes everywhere),

Danshi Koukosei no Nichijou (if you're a guy, you will like this and laugh, period),

Gintama (the treasure chest of the comedy genre, you'll laugh be assured),

SKET Dance (follows the same formula as Gintama but is set in a different setting, pretty funny as well)

Now those are pure comedies~

I'll admit  Kill me baby is entertaining but it falls short as "the best comedy you've ever seen"

Try

Nichijou (randomness),

Seitokai Yakuindomo (sex jokes everywhere),

Danshi Koukosei no Nichijou (if you're a guy, you will like this and laugh, period),

Gintama (the treasure chest of the comedy genre, you'll laugh be assured),

SKET Dance (follows the same formula as Gintama but is set in a different setting, pretty funny as well)

Now those are pure comedies~

Sure I'll give those a try too XD

Finished Sunday Without God. I did like the final arc, but yeah the fact that the arcs weren't interrelated kept it from being a strong series imo. Overall my feeling is what I thought it would be - "neat, but that's about it".

I think Kill la Kill is probably pretty polarizing. Some people are going to think it's a blast to watch, and some people are going to think it's the stupidest shit (and I can totally understand why someone would think that!). 5 eps in though, I still think it's worth trying.

Finished High School DxD and was pleasantly surprised by how entertaining it was despite being an ecchi series. It wasn't a masterpiece by any means but I eagerly await the third season.

Starting on To Love-Ru now. I'm trying to get through all of the anime I have that are chock full of fan service before I move in with my girlfriend in the hopes that I find some more that are decent without considering the ecchi component. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I'm watching almost all the airing ones, except for the ones I don't really like (like the genre of the every day life of girls who do nothing at all, or the so much ecchi it could be hentai titles. There are others that just didn't really get me interested in them xD)

A few ones I'm watching, to be more detailed:
Golden Time
Log Horizon
Strike the Blood
Kyoukai no Kanata (I almost dropped this one when they went full K-ON in one chapter x_x)

Starting on To Love-Ru now. I'm trying to get through all of the anime I have that are chock full of fan service before I move in with my girlfriend in the hopes that I find some more that are decent without considering the ecchi component. Does anyone have any suggestions?

To LOVE-Ru is probably the best ecchi series i've seen. Make sure you watch the sequels, they're 10 times better than the first season.

If you want some more ecchi there's Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. (Highschool DxD clone), Ladies vs Butlers, Queen's Blade, Sekirei, Campione!, Mashiroiro Symphony,  Rosario + Vampire, Seikon no Qwaser, Shuffle, Strike Witches,