What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Just finished up Nisemonogatari and Nekomonogatari. Will be watching Aria the Animation, Origination, and the Natural. This will be quite the series :3

Cool, another potential Aria fan!

And don't forget Arietta, it comes in between Natural and Origination

Watching Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai which i have been putting off for a long time now.

So far so good, i've been fairly entertained and i haven't stopped watching it, I'm almost done with the 2nd season.

I want a little sister like Elsie now..

The third season was absolutely great, though I wish they didn't skip so many conquests.

Shiori and Nagase can have all my love.

The third season was absolutely great, though I wish they didn't skip so many conquests.

Shiori and Nagase can have all my love.

Yeah it kind of sucks that they skipped so much, maybe we'll get OVAs in the future?

Shiori is definitely the best girl, at least in moe points, Elsie also has my love~

Seen all   :lol:

I'm going through your damn MAL muttering "oh maybe....no he's seen that....what about....OK not that....OH WHAT ABOUT....nope....dare I guess....figured."  I'm actually using your MAL for things I haven't seen at this point, while trying to remember which ones I have seen since I haven't updated my MAL in....I don't remember.

Yep seen it.

It'd be easier to check my MAL for any seen ones, as Mev pointed out I've seen a lot of them

I'm glad it's actually being helpful to someone though.

Fair enough, but that was the only thing I've watched that wasn't listed in Stan's post, so I've got nothing else to suggest. :P

AHA!  Your MAL doesn't have Zetman on it!  It sure as hell isn't a slice of life but it isn't on there!  Same with UN-GO, not slice of life, but it ain't on there!  I'm kinda just going for whatever at this point.

Some actual slice of life not on that MAL, would be Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko.  Personally I found it very awkward (I in general don't find watching awkward anime to be very good, I mean I stopped watching Chuu2koi because it was too awkward for me), but you might like it.

Edited by Mevvrynne

But i like slice of life and moe~

I tried watching Denpa Onna but I didn't feel any connection to it.. it was just too odd, slow paced and with no point in my prespective, i felt this way all the way up to episode 6 and then i dropped it since i didn't feel like i was enjoying it at all, it was more of a pain to watch than it was a pleasure.

Also i figured out i'm watching the Aria series, completely forgot i had that on my plan to watch, that should kee me entertained~

Then the closest damn thing I can offer because my memory is horrible, would be Mayoi Neko Overrun.  It's comedy, it's....kinda ecchi, it's a harem, but the characters are great.  If you can stand that it's ecchi and harem (it's not even that strong in the ecchi area in my opinion), it's not bad.  I generally stay away from slice of life because 99.99% of the time it bores me to the point that my playlist ends up playing the entire thing and I don't realize it until I wake up.

Then the closest damn thing I can offer because my memory is horrible, would be Mayoi Neko Overrun.  It's comedy, it's....kinda ecchi, it's a harem, but the characters are great.  If you can stand that it's ecchi and harem (it's not even that strong in the ecchi area in my opinion), it's not bad.  I generally stay away from slice of life because 99.99% of the time it bores me to the point that my playlist ends up playing the entire thing and I don't realize it until I wake up.

I don't know i just like watching slice of life and feel relaxed rather than bored. As long as they have some substance of course.

But i can go into every genre of course. I'm a vivid horror fan when i'm not looking at lolis~

And i don't mind ecchi or harem, didn't you see To LOVE-Ru in my top 5 ? Well thanks for the recommendation, I'll check it when i'm done with these. Honestly I need some good ecchis, to go back to my roots of when i first started getting into anime, sadly good ones are hard to find.

At this point, I can only spew random anime that I actually remember that isn't on that list.

• Dog Days (Dog Days' - second season)
  • Mayoi Neko Overrun (already said it)
  • C - The Money of Soul and Possibility Control
  • Dragon Crisis (WONDERFUL LOLI!!!!)
  • Inu X Boku SS (Another WONDERFUL LOLI!!!!)
  • Shukufuku no Campanella (one of those rare anime based off a game that I actually liked)
  • Towa no Quon (film series, has one of my favorite soundtracks)

Also Nosebleed, you have Gosick in your "On Hold" area, and if I was going to be putting together something for that Top Ten thread, Gosick would definitely be in that top ten.  I can honestly say it's one of my favorites, and considering how I hardly remember most of the anime I watched a long time ago, that's saying something.