What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

i haven't watched toaru's ending...

and i just watch dragon ball z kami to kami at a movie theater, my first anime movie in a movie theater~

a lot of people complain about that movie but i don't really see the problem, it gives the DBZ vibe, i wonder if they were expecting something amazing from a popular-shounen movie... anyway it was enjoyable more than it should have been~ i give it a 8.5 or something like that

currently searching for something to fill the void left behind by toaru's ending.

it was such a good ending...

I really enjoyed Railgun S' ending as well. It just felt so freaking satisfying.

I'm in the last arc of TWGOK 2 and it seems like it continued the trend of having my favorite character as the last arc.

Shiori being voiced by Hanazawa Kana was just <3! and Nagase is so freaking cute!

sitting down to watch the first episode of Kyoukai no Kanata. I expect nothing.

edit number 1: one minute thirty seconds in. clearly the best way to get someone off the roof.

edit number 2: was interesting. will watch.

I'll more than likely give it a go tomorrow night. Though, I really was wanting to begin Hyouka instead, but we'll see. 

edit number 1: one minute thirty seconds in. clearly the best way to get someone off the roof.

I really enjoyed the first episode. The music, as with all KyoAni, was fantastic. Stoked for this one

I can't find a post that expresses my thoughts regarding Kyoukai no Kanata better than this.

I liked the first episode i just hope Mirai toughens up and doesn't become a wimpy main character. With that power the possibilites are endless. Expecting some great action scenes in the future and a thorough explanation on the setting.

Finished TWGOK 2 last night and I'm halfway through TWGOK 3. I'm disappointed that they skipped those conquests but all that doesn't matter as episode 6 was all I needed to absolutely love this season.

Shiori-chan kawaii!!!!

Edit: Just finished TWGOK 3. That void after finishing a satisfying anime...

I went into this thinking, "Oh it'll be a nice comedic break to help patch the void Railgun S left and Nyaruko W failed to fill". Didn't expect to enjoy it enough to watch the second season but I just couldn't stop watching after the last arc of Season 1. Still can't believe I went and finished all 3 seasons with the OVAs included in 5 days with school being a thing.

I watched the finale of both Shingeki no Kyojin and Railgun S.  Both series were pretty good, and in both cases I hope it continues!

I finished watching both season of Chihayafuru.  So freakin' good, I just want MORE.  I fell in love with this show from the first episode.  It kinda reminded me of Hikaru no Go (loved the manga, haven't watched the anime), only with more feels.(josei manga vs shounen manga I guess)  Also Chihaya is so pretty. :wub:

I started Shinsekai Yori, but have only watched the first 3 episodes so far.  Looks good though.  I really like the visual style, the music felt great, and the storyline looks like it could be interesting.

From this season's new shows, I've only watched Kyoukai no Kanata and Kill la Kill.  Both looked pretty interesting and look like shows that I probably won't drop.  I also checked out Nagi no Asukara, but it didn't really seem very interesting and I didn't finish the episode.  I also have Coppelion and Golden Time that I plan to check out sometime soon.

Just finished both seasons of Ef. While the first season was a hell of a lot better than the Visual Novel and I enjoyed watching it, the second season really dropped the ball in a number of ways.

I didn't like how the series tried to be artistic just for the sake of being artistic. It was really in your face the whole way through the show.

*Edit*: Started watching Baccano. I hope the rest of the series is more straightforward than the first episode.

I finished watching both season of Chihayafuru.  So freakin' good, I just want MORE.  I fell in love with this show from the first episode.  It kinda reminded me of Hikaru no Go (loved the manga, haven't watched the anime), only with more feels.(josei manga vs shounen manga I guess)  Also Chihaya is so pretty. 

You should read the manga. After where season 2 ended, there's an incredibly EPIC arc. Like, really. While I'd die to see it animated (I think we'll get it some day), in manga form it's already incredible.

Started watching Baccano. I hope the rest of the series is more straightforward than the first episode.

The whole point of the storytelling in Baccano is to be non-linear and have multiple points of view, so it'll still switch a lot between different scenes.

Kyousougiga #0 (I have no idea what's going on, but I like girls sending cars into space with giant hammers 'u')

Kyoukai no Kanata #1 (Story is mush, but the animation!)

Kill la Kill #1 (Talking uniforms... Also, guy in glasses is A+)

Began watching ef: A Tale of Melodies and Higurashi Kai. I'll begin one more non-airing show soon, but still undecided on what it will be.

I'll be interested to hear what you think about A Tale of Melodies compared to the first season.

Going to start watching 07 Ghost in the next few days. I ended up giving the Black Rock Shooter series a go and enjoyed it a lot more than the OVA. It's still pretty average though.