What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

I forgot an important one! I also just started watching Chihayafuru, mostly because of Nosebleed speaking so highly of it a couple months ago. It totally grabbed me with the first episode; I'm seriously loving every minute of it. It's got a great mix of character development and gradually rising romantic tension, with a unique background motivation for everything (I think I'd only ever heard of the idea of karuta previously when it made a brief appearance in a MariMite episode).

It only gets better mate.
And when you finish it, I definitely suggest you continue with the manga until they make a season 3.

Fate/Zero is one of my top anime. It's really good. I actually rate it higher than the F/SN anime.

Plus it actual strategy unlike the 4th grade tactics used by Rin.

Never seen the F/SN anime, and I don't plan to change that in the future.  I've heard it's pretty meh, and that dragon scene is just so bad.

Finished Fate/Zero in around two days because it got me hooked, and man, that was a great anime.  Probably one of the best serious action anime I've seen so far.  Started watching Unlimited Blade Works because Ufotable too good and I can't read VNs for up to a week.  I'm boarding the hype train for re-reading F/SN and moving on to Fate/hollow ataraxia, and so far, it's working very well.

Fate/Zero is one of my top anime. It's really good. I actually rate it higher than the F/SN anime.

Plus it actual strategy unlike the 4th grade tactics used by Rin.

Never seen the F/SN anime, and I don't plan to change that in the future.  I've heard it's pretty meh, and that dragon scene is just so bad.

Finished Fate/Zero in around two days because it got me hooked, and man, that was a great anime.  Probably one of the best serious action anime I've seen so far.  Started watching Unlimited Blade Works because Ufotable too good and I can't read VNs for up to a week.  I'm boarding the hype train for re-reading F/SN and moving on to Fate/hollow ataraxia, and so far, it's working very well.

When I said FS/N anime, I was referring to the ufotable one.

I have absolutely no idea which other anime you could confuse it with. 
DEEN FS/N DOES NOT EXIST

Finished marathoning all of Shimoneta yesterday.. which in regards to that (unfortunately for me), I'll also be forced to look forward to the next on-going episode of the show every week because I didn't actually finish it.

Shimoneta is Anna/10. Also I slightly hate this show for ruining cookies for me forever. ;_;

I've recently finished Gosick and Working!!, and now I'm onto Ef: a Tale of Memories.
With the current airing anime, well, I believe I god damn love One Punch Man. Compared to that, everything just seems to be worse, minus Ushio to Tora.

Ef was such a good anime. I played a little bit of the VN as well. It was just as good. Still need to get back to that.

I've recently finished Gosick and Working!!, and now I'm onto Ef: a Tale of Memories.
With the current airing anime, well, I believe I god damn love One Punch Man. Compared to that, everything just seems to be worse, minus Ushio to Tora.

Ef was such a good anime. I played a little bit of the VN as well. It was just as good. Still need to get back to that.

I've only watched the first episode, but I hope to slowly descend into sad feels.

Well, that is what people told me what is going to happen.

I begun HunterXHunter 2011 version a couple of days ago. It reminds me of the days I was catching up on Naruto and One Piece. I love it even though the characters are stupid and a lot of decisions are so unrealistic. Minor spoiler of the first 20 episodes.

Gon vs Hanzo fight. Seriously that logic of not giving up and don't accept the victory

:D 
https://youtu.be/z1XRhxXkmGw?t=673

I've only watched the first episode, but I hope to slowly descend into sad feels.

Well, that is what people told me what is going to happen.

It's exactly what's gonna happen.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally managed to finish the complete tenchi muyo series (sans the magical girls spin-off series), only took me about 6 months<_<.

I must say I had a blast watching the original OVA series and am quite happy that a new series had been announced.
And it is quite plainly to see why it sticks head an shoulder above pretty much all of the other harem series out there, there are only a few that even come close to this one in my book.
A good example of it would be highschool DxD which from my opinion borrowed quite heavily on the formula of the tenchi muyo series, but still maged to stay distinctly different. (Even though it is not quite as good)

I also quite enjoyed the GXP series which actually has a really good ending for a harem series.

The main character actually just marries them all, giving the series a proper harem ending. (well is suppose nobody asked his opinion on marring them all, but ow well)
To bad he gets abducted right after by more women

I also enjoyed tenchi universe, altough i think the origional OVA's are better, especially the start. 
But the space adventure part during the middle is a lot of fun to watch.

War On Gremitar is right up there with the origional OVA"s for me and I really hope this one will get a sequel some day.
I just really like the characters and setting.

Tenchi in tokyo is a lot less fun and a mostly just skimmed this one, it just does not feel right for some reason.
Tenchi is a lot different in this one, and that might be the reason.

well looking back, i can say for me the series stands head and shoulders above pretty much all of the other harem series out there because of its interesting characters, fun setting, interesting world and a good plot.
Well the fact that i like the 80/90 style artwork probably helped a bit as well.

Right now i am watching on and off:

• Gintama
  • Hunter x Hunter (2011) [almost done]
  • Attack on Titans. [almost done]
  • great teacher onizuka (i am only at episode 5, it is hilarious but i am not so sure i will keep watching it)
  • Darker than Black (i have watched 5 episodes so far, i am confused as hell, i love the dark theme, i just didn't like : 

The fact that every 2 episodes the anime kills those poor girls, i liked that high school girl (the one who can burn things when she looks at them) for some reason i thought she was gonna be a main character lol , also i am still not sure whether the MC was trying to help them or kill them, yeah i am that confused lol if someone could explain those things to me without spoilers it would be great.

I begun HunterXHunter 2011 version a couple of days ago. It reminds me of the days I was catching up on Naruto and One Piece. I love it even though the characters are stupid and a lot of decisions are so unrealistic. Minor spoiler of the first 20 episodes.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

hahaha yeah i remember that.

i was actually wondering how he was going to win, but then that happened lol

i dunno how far you have watched but i am gonna mention stuff about the end of the hunter exam.

also i was wondering how Kurabika would deal with Hisoka, i mean damn i was expecting a huge fight, and then they also end the fight in a cheap way, to be honest it felt like the anime just rushed everything on that exam. i couldn't say i hated it but it could have been better.

but the spider arc after that was absolutely amazing, no doubt my favorite arc.

I just finished Psycho-Pass, and man...it was a fantastic watch.This show is indeed mind blowing, its got some serious stuff ,and its pretty messed up too, the only thing I have seen more messed up than this was Mirai Nikki( I couldn't take that show, had to drop it after 5 episodes because it was so fucked up). I went in the show expecting just a normal action anime with plenty of shooting and fighting, and i was really surprised by the content, the show has great story and character development,and it starts to pick up really nicely around the last quarter of the anime, it was so intense and it kept you anticipating what will happen next, and it ended really nicely, most shows reach a climax around 3/4 of the way of the anime or even earlier, but Psycho-Pass did it near the very very end, ant it did it so well that it didn't ruin the fall afterwards,it had me hooked for more.I would recommend this show if you haven't seen it yet, but you have to steel your heat a bit if you haven't seen stuff like this before(I saw a couple episodes of Mirai Nikki, so my heart was solid enough to not drop this show). I'm gonna go find some comedy to slow the pace down, was some intense stuff i watched. 

Currently, I'm watching prince of tennis. I know it's too old, but I never had the chance to watch it before. The build up of the story is interesting so far, especially when they are about to make the national team.

Also, if you count abridged series, then last time I saw Death note abridged and it was funny. Especially the ending.

Have exams tommorow. 

Was getting bored, suddenly remembered that I hadn't watched much anime lately. Randomly decided to watch Durarara!
The first episode was pretty good, definitely managed to get me interested. The characters are all interesting too. For some reason I don't want it to become full-blown supernatural, would be better if such powers remained mysterious and rare.

Stopped after ep 1, as I realized that isn't what one is supposed to be doing just before an exam.......