What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Currently watching Toradora! but I gotta say, Im quite envious of you guys, you seem to watch like 10 different animes at once and around 30 episodes a day, THATS CRAZY!

I wish I had that much free time to do so :(/>

I sacrifice my health for the sake of having fun, sleeping three hours a day does the trick really. Totally not recommended though, you'll be FUBAR in no time, haha.

I sacrifice my health for the sake of having fun, sleeping three hours a day does the trick really. Totally not recommended though, you'll be FUBAR in no time, haha.

That.

Sums up pretty much ALL my holidays. Also, I feel like I've said this before, but people seem to think I get more sleep during holidays. I actually get less sleep.

That.

Sums up pretty much ALL my holidays. Also, I feel like I've said this before, but people seem to think I get more sleep during holidays. I actually get less sleep.

Yeah, holidays are actually the most exhausting days. Since there's no work, there's even less need for rest! Glad to see I'm not the only one who's crazy enough to do this around here

:o

I...I just finished Kimi Ni Todoke season 2 and I'm crying so hard cause I don't want it to end...but to be honest it's a good length. I hope more animes like this one come out...this one just made me laugh cry get mad get happy get sad it made me feel everything loved it.

I'm starting white album. I've heard a lot about it and hope it lives up to what I've heard.

That.

Yeah, holidays are actually the most exhausting days. Since there's no work, there's even less need for rest! Glad to see I'm not the only one who's crazy enough to do this around here :o/>

Sleep? During holidays? Never heard of it...

Like I always say, Sleep is for the weak.

Attacking my backlog twice within six days: starting Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, ignoring my instincts that told me to stay away from this adaptation. J.C. Staff lost my respect after LB!, but maybe... just maybe this one might be good, eh?

I actually liked Sakurasou. It wasn't the greatest one I have seen but the comedy was good, although the drama may have been a little forced in places.

I actually liked Sakurasou. It wasn't the greatest one I have seen but the comedy was good, although the drama may have been a little forced in places.

I guess it helps that I'm watching with no expectations, so whatever good that comes is treated as a nice surprise. So far, so good anyway, it doesn't pull up any trees but it got some hold of me. That said, I shouldn't really be watching anime tonight, according to my schedule I was supposed to be starting CROSS CHANNEL this evening. Maybe staying awake a few more hours can fix that, hah.

I guess it helps that I'm watching with no expectations, so whatever good that comes is treated as a nice surprise. So far, so good anyway, it doesn't pull up any trees but it got some hold of me. That said, I shouldn't really be watching anime tonight, according to my schedule I was supposed to be starting CROSS CHANNEL this evening. Maybe staying awake a few more hours can fix that, hah.

Back to the whole, sleep is for the weak. You get used to it eventually... I hope.

Back to the whole, sleep is for the weak. You get used to it eventually... I hope.

I'm used to it, been doing it for eight years. The thing is, I'm already awake for 27 hours... :mellow:/>/>

EDIT: Fixing the 37 to the correct 27, that's too much even for me. Tiredness is catching up I guess...

Edited by Axion Azure

Attacking my backlog twice within six days: starting Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, ignoring my instincts that told me to stay away from this adaptation. J.C. Staff lost my respect after LB!, but maybe... just maybe this one might be good, eh?

I honestly loved Sakurasou. I haven't watched LB cause I haven't read it yet so I don't know how bad J.C. Staff may have screwed up, but Sakurasou was extremely enjoyable. Then again, I love slice of life shows and shows with angst in it. After all, True Art is Angsty.

Also, after reading about how Gen Urobuchi loves angsty sad stories, I really need to start familiarizing myself with his works. He was the script writer for Madoka in case people were wondering.

I honestly loved Sakurasou. I haven't watched LB cause I haven't read it yet so I don't know how bad J.C. Staff may have screwed up, but Sakurasou was extremely enjoyable. Then again, I love slice of life shows and shows with angst in it. After all, True Art is Angsty.

Also, after reading about how Gen Urobuchi loves angsty sad stories, I really need to start familiarizing myself with his works. He was the script writer for Madoka in case people were wondering.

Yeah, I'm halfway through it and I gotta say I'm liking it quite much! Glad I picked this one to watch. And I gotta agree with you that angst and SoLs are often great watches.

K-On was great. I haven't finished Kokoro Connect yet...

It's been some time since I bothered to check in here, so I've watched several things.

I saw a weird movie about fireflies and time travel. What was the name of it again? Hang on, I'm looking it up:

The Rainbow-Colored Fireflies. Thank you Google.

Well anyway, the ones I've liked the best recently were:

Uninhabited Planet Survive: I would've watched this sci-fi/drama show sooner if I knew it was going to be that good

GJ Club - there are so many of these Group of Nutty Characters Mostly Hanging Around Talking show, it was much funnier than the others I've seen

Love Live School Idol Project - what splendid animation, I don't think I've been so enamored of a show's character designs in a long time--I do seem to gravitate toward Idol shows, though.

I almost forgot OreShura - that was one funny show. Lots of memorable lines. The artwork had kind of an unusually pastel look to it.

Edited by zoom909

Picked up Toradora and I'm kind of mad at myself for not watching earlier, much like how I waited so long for Sakurasou. I'm really enjoying it, and I'm very close to finishing it but my preferred streaming site is down at the moment so I'm waiting for it to come back up.

It's breaking my heart to know that Ami will never end up with Ryuuji...They're all wonderful girls but I really wanted Ami to be the one, however unlikely that is. My favorites from a given series tend to never be the one that ends up with the MC...