What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

I finished rewatching Steins;Gate on Blu Ray. It didn't have quite the emotional impact it had when I first watched it, but it was still pretty good. I feel I've grown to appreciate and understand Mayuri's character more than I did before. It had been a while since I watched it, so I could kinda say the same for the other characters as well.

Other than that I'm about halfway through both Nichijou and Anohana.

Rou Kyu Bu!: The story of one teenage boy making very stupid decisions with very young girls, and everyone they know being COMPLETELY OK WITH IT.

Except that one guy that punches Subaru in the face. though he's immediately ok with it after that.

I got Clannad on Blu Ray and already finished re-watching it. I still really enjoyed it, I ended up watching it much faster than I thought I would. Now waiting for After Story which is in the mail. The feels are still there, and the visual quality is great, thank you KyoAni. :D

• Danganronpa
  • Gatchaman Crowds
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia: The Animation
  • Devils and Realist
  • Monogatari
  • Attack on Titan
  • The World God Only Knows Season 3
  • Watamote
  • Corpse Party OVA

Yes, that is 9 shows airing. 8 from this season, and 1 from last season. I just finished watching High School of the Dead. Busy busy.

Edit: More info

I think I may have a problem. I started watching Hunter X Hunter Sunday night, I'd say around 7 p.m. It is now Tuesday night, 11 p.m where I'm at. I have watched 40 episodes of Hunter X Hunter in a 52 hour period. That is 1.3 episodes per hour, I even did the math on that. I don't know what it is but that show is really addicting.

I think I may have a problem. I started watching Hunter X Hunter Sunday night, I'd say around 7 p.m. It is now Tuesday night, 11 p.m where I'm at. I have watched 40 episodes of Hunter X Hunter in a 52 hour period. That is 1.3 episodes per hour, I even did the math on that. I don't know what it is but that show is really addicting.

Welcome on board. Ep 40? You're entering the best arc of all.

Well if I really like the anime, I can go 30-40 eps a day.

Currently watching Toradora! but I gotta say, Im quite envious of you guys, you seem to watch like 10 different animes at once and around 30 episodes a day, THATS CRAZY!

I wish I had that much free time to do so :(/>

I do watch a lot of anime at once (like 5 to 15 currently airing and 5-6 others) but I don't like to marathon series so that's usually just 1 to 10 episode per series and per day or something like that...

Barely ever add that up to 30/day even during the holidays though, fooling around on the internet and various stuff takes way too much time >_>