What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

I don't believe you have to post all of them, just the one you are giving priority.

As for me, i'm planning to watch shiki once I break free from Reading VN's all day long

Im giving priority to all of them except like 2-3 lol. Many of those are still airing so i have to wait a week before the next ep. comes out anyways.

wow, how many hours are your days made of?

6 hours of work 6 days a week, 7 hours of sleep 7 days a week. an hour per day average doing other stuff. 10 hours left to do whatever I feel like. 16 on Mondays.

i'm a very boring person now that I think of it...

on topic, rewatching the first season of railgun. it doesn't stop being funny.

I bought Steins;Gate on Blu-Ray this week, so I'm rewatching that. <3 Kurisu. :wub:

Other than that I've been slowly watching A Certain Magical Index season 2 and I've been trying to find some time to watch Nichijou eventualy. I wanted to buy The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, one of my favorite anime movies, but the outrageous prices it's going for on Amazon kinda put me off.

Finally found some Corpse Party OVA subs, or at least for Episodes 1 and 2. Apparently, the raws are in short supply at the moment making it difficult for subbers to get to. Anyway, going to be watching the first two tonight.

3 is on animeseason. it's really good :D

3 is on animeseason. it's really good :D/>/>

Just saw episode 1. Its a great adaption, but a bit fast paced. I kind of wish they would've done a cour length season. The game has enough material for it. But yeah, I might marathon the rest tonight.

Edit: Nevermind. The episode 2 file is very poor quality. I like my cartoons crisp and pretty. I'll just have to wait a while

Right now the one that I am waiting for most impatiently is new Fairy Tail series since I just finished watching the first series and I am very hooked up to it. Other than that I am waiting for alot of anime like for my favorite anime SAO season 2 and really alot more.

Just finished Zetsuen no Tempest and it was pretty enjoyable. The transition from the first half of the show to the second half seemed to throw a lot of people off but I liked the change.

Starting Girls und Panzer right now. I don't really know what to expect since the premise is basically cute girls doing cute things but I've read a couple of reviews there's more to it than just that.

Just finished Zetsuen no Tempest and it was pretty enjoyable. The transition from the first half of the show to the second half seemed to throw a lot of people off but I liked the change.

It's not really the change, but rather that the second part, despite a satisfying ending, never reached even near the level of climax there was in the first part. Which was a bit disappointing. But, yeah, it's not like it became bad.

Hm. Sounds good. Maybe I should try it?~

it's one of those shows that I would recommend to friends if they had nothing else to watch. I didn't find it overly fantastic, but I didn't not like it. if I had to rate it i'd probably give it a 6.5/10.