What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Finished Fate/Kaleid Prisma Illya 2wei.

I enjoyed it a lot. I still need to find subtitles for SP2 though. Mine seems to be missing it.

I should've really read Fate/Hollow Ataraxia first.

On Episode 10 in Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun.

...It's like they're passing the ball to each other. Natsume's really cute, y'know?

Episode 4 in Welcome to the NHK.

Liking it so far.

Finished Gatchaman Crowds. It's a great superhero show that infused me with a lot of optimism. While I've seen its representations done better elsewhere, they were still clear in their novelty within this show, and they managed to reach up to a very high level of appreciation for me. After all, that's probably the one reason I would rate Gatchaman Crowds so highly; on an almost core personal level, I could deeply appreciate the representations this anime makes. There was one particular scene that just sticks out because I will forever personally relate to what its portraying. This is, in my eyes, the greatest feature of Gatchaman Crowds to all possible audiences. The art and audio direction in the show is well-done and done with a style I personally favor as well, ultimately putting this anime in the range between 8/10 and 9/10 for me. 

Also... SECOND SEASON WHEN???

(in about a day it seems LOL)

Episode 22 tL-Ru

Yami's search for an assassin gig was cute, but kind of depressing >.>

Surprised she didn't manage to stumble upon the underworld Yakuza, or at least get space email offers 

:makina:

aOZbZf7.jpg   JerDe2X.jpg

SZ2VcDM.jpg   wKXM2sp.jpg

6hnN2NR.jpg

Y3giB2v.jpg

1srBrwB.jpg

TWZiTXv.jpg

#Unemployed Assassin </3

Because of an unprecedented corrupted Episode 12 file from Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, I am once again sidetracked. Now I'm watching Bakuman. I've watched ten episodes so far. I'm loving the show. I like shows that showcase characters chasing their dreams. Also, the OP hits a lot of chords in me. It's strangely soothing.

Miho is great. Their romance is so sweet. Goddamnit, it's sad that I didn't get to have a colorful romance like that back then, but it's also great seeing them pursue their dreams for each other too. Holy god.

Decided I would renew my attempts at watching airing anime this season, so I watched the first season of Chaos Dragon and Gangsta, and I am planning on watching most of everything else as it comes out. What I'm planning to do is drop the uninteresting ones after a few episodes.

So far, Chaos Dragon didn't impress me at all. You can see that it was a RPG just based on how run of the mill the whole thing feels, plus the bad animation doesn't help it at all. The only thing I liked about it was the amount of character death, so I am hoping for based Urobochi to save this. :D

Gangsta was a much bigger surprise, on the other hand. The OP was stylish as hell, and the episode - even though you could easily call it "edgy bullshit" - was entertaining enough. Kind of looking forward to see more of this one if they keep the quality up.

Gangsta was a much bigger surprise, on the other hand. The OP was stylish as hell, and the episode - even though you could easily call it "edgy bullshit" - was entertaining enough. Kind of looking forward to see more of this one if they keep the quality up.

If that is what I think it is, you should read the manga same being. (´・ω・`)

Anyway, I'm finally watching animus again after years, I decided to re-watch the bits of the monogatari series I had already seen and then proceed on to the seasons I haven't watched before. May the animu god have mercy on my elitist soul.

I'm watching HxH right now and it's surprising how enjoyable it is. I've already read the manga but many parts of the story are much more boring there while the anime performs far better.

After I finish the Greed Island arc I will probably take a short break though, because I want to rewatch the first two Fate/kaleid seasons before I start with the soon airing third one (and I still have to finish Gintama at some point... so much to do and so little time  :amane: )

Finished Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun. Nothing much to say, except that I feel the need to read the manga. I feel it because, well, I want to see how they'll all cope with their own problems.

Still can't find .ass files for Fate/Kaleid Prisma Illya 2wei! SP2. Guess I'll redownload it or something.

Finished To LOVE-Ru.

Fun, rated 7/10, Yami best girl, I actually still don't know who to ship with Rito (if it was Lala's introverted space fever mode she would auto-win. Her tsundere fever mode was cringeworthy despite my love for tsun tsuns. As for Haruna, that girl is just too damn sweet). So yeah, undecided~

Moving onto the OVA, this stuff is definitely like a To LOVE-Ru enhanced edition so far. More ecchi & fanservice, comedy utilizes some good insider jokes, and there are even some touching moments such as the episode dedicated b/w Rito and Mikan.

Edit: Drunk Yami > all

Right now, I'm actively following One Piece and Nisekoi: (2nd season). :D

I recently watched the first episode of Blast of Tempest, but I might drop it if it doesn't catch my interest soon. If that happens, it'll most likely be replaced with the Ah! My Goddess series (which I have no idea in which order to watch).

MoFried.jpg