What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Also, started watching Tokyo Ravens.

First episode was 'wtf is happening'.

I'm surprised that someone 'died' this early in the anime (episode 2), but I believe she'll be able to return. Since, well, isn't she a shikigami? I'll just see for myself.

Lel, yeah, you will see indeed :sachi:

Finished Mondaiji in one sitting.

Well, well. Letticia is a good loli. That's all I have to say.

Best girl? Probably Kuro Usagi or Kasukabe You.

I do hope they give this a second season or something.

It's nice seeing a terribly powerful character from the start. He doesn't even need to depend on plot armor to survive battles.

Also, You's dance in the ED is 10/10.

I also started watching Mikakunin de Shinkoukei.

Holy god. Kobeni was everything that I expected her to be. She's a 10/10 girl. No doubt about that.

Enjoying the show as it is right now. I hope this continues to be a fun ride.

...Oh yeah. I almost forgot. Sat through Pupa yesterday.

I don't even want to comment about it.

It's a waste of post space. Have this instead.

Edit: I thought I was missing episodes for that show, but apparently, I wasn't. Holy god, that was bad. Not even my 'supposed to be able to tolerate everything attitude' could save it from the monstrosity it is.

I loved Mondaiji way more than I expected to. The setting is freaking amazing, and the characters are surprisingly interesting for the genre. I'll need to take AM's advice as well and read the light novels. And, yes, the ending dance is the best thing ever. Definitely Black Rabbit for best girl, though, not You Kasukabe, despite You being voiced by Britney Karbowski in the dub. Kasukabe doesn't kick enough ass; Black Rabbit's hair changes color; Black Rabbit can go toe-to-toe with overpowered Izayoi; and last but not least, Black Rabbit has an enchanted skirt.

Enchanted. Fucking. Skirt.

No contest.

I've been hesitant about Engaged to the Unidentified since I hadn't really heard anything about it, but with the sudden outpouring of support here I'll have to give it a try.

I have weirdly stalled on Shin Sekai Yori, despite my significant, but ambivalent, enjoyment of it; I need to pick it up again, but video games keep getting in the way.

You is far superior in my opinion for matters that happen in the books.

She is practically a monster, and can take on Kuro Usagi incredibly easily once she understands her powers. Also, she gets kitten headphones. Kitten. Fucking. Headphones.

Slayers is all that I expected and more. They just made a joke about Luna not being able to use magic because "it's that time of the month". 10/10 comedy gags for breaking the fourth wall too. So far it's a recommend for anyone wanting some comedy.

Slayers is all that I expected and more. They just made a joke about Luna not being able to use magic because "it's that time of the month". 10/10 comedy gags for breaking the fourth wall too. So far it's a recommend for anyone wanting some comedy.

Don't forget Slayers features the first ever apparition of our hero TUNAFISH MAN

eGaLgVU.jpg

You is far superior in my opinion for matters that happen in the books.

She is practically a monster, and can take on Kuro Usagi incredibly easily once she understands her powers. Also, she gets kitten headphones. Kitten. Fucking. Headphones.

For some reason i just feel like giving this comment a medal. ^^

As for the subj, i just finished the first season of Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! (wich i enjoyed alot) and now watching second season. So far so god ^_^

Finished watching Mikakunin de Shinkoukei.

It was fun. Really fun. I'd like me another season that's just as good as the first one. The girls are adorable (ofc), especially Kobeni. Kobeni now holds a special place in my heart. <3

I have to say though. FORCED DORAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Not that I have a problem with. It's just, ugh. Damn it, Hakuya.

Well, at least it led up to a sweet scene. Just makes you doki doki, you know?

Definitely Black Rabbit for best girl, though, not You Kasukabe, despite You being voiced by Britney Karbowski in the dub. Kasukabe doesn't kick enough ass; Black Rabbit's hair changes color; Black Rabbit can go toe-to-toe with overpowered Izayoi; and last but not least, Black Rabbit has an enchanted skirt.

Enchanted. Fucking. Skirt.

No contest.

It is indeed tempting to choose her as best girl, even with the skirt alone. Because that skirt is fucking enchanted, man. I'll just have to say that You appears to have more potential to kick ass in the future because of her Gift. Other than that, she was a member of the group called on from different worlds, dang it. She has to kick ass. Not only that, but her dance in the ending is 10/10. Whatever you tell me, Kuro Usagi's dance in the ending is definitely subpar to that of You's.

Finished watching Mikakunin de Shinkoukei.

It was fun. Really fun. I'd like me another season that's just as good as the first one. The girls are adorable (ofc), especially Kobeni. Kobeni now holds a special place in my heart. <3

I have to say though. FORCED DORAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Not that I have a problem with. It's just, ugh. Damn it, Hakuya.

Well, at least it led up to a sweet scene. Just makes you doki doki, you know?

Forced? I don't remember the finer details all that well since it's been over a year, but I was under the impression that the drama was properly set up and handled reasonably at the time I watched it. Sorry I can't remember, mind jogging my memory a bit?

That said, glad you liked it. That scene was indeed capable of inducing diabetes. ^_^

Since a new season's coming out, I decided to pick up Symphogear. I can easily see why many would be turned off by this show since the writing flaws are glaringly bad, but if you can overlook those and enjoy the songs and fight scenes it delivers, it can be really fun to watch. This anime has a unique charm to it, and I like it.

Finished watching Mikakunin de Shinkoukei OVAs.

...I have to say. Sometimes I wonder if Benio's one of them too. One of Mashiro and Hakuya, I mean.

Also, watched up to Episode 9 of Tokyo Ravens.

Forget about not understanding anything at the start of the show. True, it's quite confusing, seeing how the show started, but they explain quite a bit after they get to Tokyo. Finally, you get an idea of the overall setting of the story. Though some parts are still unclear, I'm enjoying the ride. Harutora's a fun character, yeah. I hope I'll see more of their gang. Please develop the others' stories as well. I just finished the Chimiara Dance (if I got that correctly, since I doubt that's Chimera). Best girl right now? Natsume. Definitely Natsume. Kon is adorable. I'm also interested in Ootsumo-sensei. Also, goddamnit Magic Investigation Department. I'm losing trust in you. Another fanatic, eh? Though I wasn't really surprised. After all, he looks very suspicious. That's all for now.

Forced? I don't remember the finer details all that well since it's been over a year, but I was under the impression that the drama was properly set up and handled reasonably at the time I watched it. Sorry I can't remember, mind jogging my memory a bit?

That said, glad you liked it. That scene was indeed capable of inducing diabetes. ^_^

It just felt forced. I'm blaming the feeling on Hakuya, honestly. It was really nice seeing Kobeni go through all of that just to see the Mitsumine siblings again. Really heartwarming. But goddamnit, Hakuya. Just, goddamnit. I have to thank him though. Because of his mistake, we got to see drama and that oh so sweet scene. It just felt forced, because the thing was blamed on Hakuya's inability to get the right words out. It's just a feeling. Definitely looking forward to a possible season 2. If possible. ;-;

Finished S1 of Symphogear and started S2. Still enjoying this. Getting really tired of the suicide soldiers though. They should know by now that normal weapons are pointless against Noise and that they should focus on running away rather than firing at them (which does absolutely nothing).

God, this show is so dumb, but I can't stop watching it.

It is indeed tempting to choose her as best girl, even with the skirt alone. Because that skirt is fucking enchanted, man. I'll just have to say that You appears to have more potential to kick ass in the future because of her Gift. Other than that, she was a member of the group called on from different worlds, dang it. She has to kick ass. Not only that, but her dance in the ending is 10/10. Whatever you tell me, Kuro Usagi's dance in the ending is definitely subpar to that of You's.

God, Symphogear G is so cheesy, I would've died if I was lactose intolerant. Good show though, it was a step up from the prequel. The soundtrack is probably what made the show for me, but I just like how it always manages to be entertaining despite the drawbacks it suffers from.

While the prequel was a 6, I'm rating giving the 2nd season a 7, which is the highest score I'll ever give to an anime that isn't well written. If it had a better plot or characters, it could have easily gotten an 8 or a 9 from me, but it still did well in the enjoyability department.

That last point I will grant you without hesitation. You wins Best Female Dancer In An Anime ED easily.

At least you acknowledge that fact.

Anyway, been watching Tokyo Ravens.

Holy god. I'm really liking this show. All this shaman stuff is very interesting. Though some parts are still relatively unclear. I'm still interested in what'll happen after the Tsuchimikado incident. Now they know that Natsume's a girl (I still can't understand how the heck they didn't find that out, but it probably has something to do with that B-grade spell that Ootomo was talking about). What will be the Twin Horned Syndicate's move? I'm also interested in Saotome Suzu and Ashiya Douman's motives. What are they planning at this point in time? Though I should've just said Saotome Suzu, since Douman's probably more interested in repaying Ootomo for beating him at the Black Shaman's Attack. 

But god. Them reused parts in OP2.

I still haven't figured out who the three people at the end of ED2 are.

Enjoying my 2nd time through episodes 1-13 of Yamato 2199. There are so many secondary things to pick up on and very small moments of characterization that only really click once you have the luxury of context that other episodes provide. I'm finding myself very, very captivated by this show. I spent a better part of the day on this site reading all sorts of supplemental information about the series.

I've also finally started making my way through S3 of Kuroko. Nothing to really say about it, only about 2 episodes in.

I just watched Suisei no Gargantia: Meguru Kouro, Haruka

It was pretty enjoyable. Nothing really special, but it was nice too see the characters again and experience more of the story. It's an epilogue and a new story at the same time, so at times the parts with new story felt little rushed. You didn't get to know the new character well enough that the ending would have felt satisfying. Some the decisions felt like they came out of nowhere.

The character design are still some of the best I've seen, the natural blushes and slightly tanned skin are too good.

There was also some new and interesting world building, so it kind of ended in a way that left me wanting for a new season.   

Friggen' To LOVE-Ru is so over the top I thought I would find this type of shit stale by now

but it's still fun :P

• Nice to hear Index's Kuroko's VA again via Peke. Fking hilarious
  • Honestly don't know who to ship atm. Lala's pseudo-airhead (she's more ignorant than ditsy given her background) friendly personality pop-out-of-nowhere-forced-marriage vs. the quiet and elegant-ish long-time-crush Haruna

Supposedly this season is supposed to be the most sub-par out of them all, so I'll look forward to them later seasons as well ^_^