What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Well, Shinobu will be getting the spot light in Kabukimonogatari as well, which I believe is the next book after Nekomonogatari: Shiro that the anime will show. Plus, the next episode is the last one for Shiro, so yea. In two weeks, Shinobu fans like myself will be getting a very delightful treat. However, Kizumonogatari is my most favorite book so far in the series and the one that really made me like Shinobu as a character.

Just finished Bodacious Space Pirates. It was incredible and one of the best shows to just have fun watching. Very little fan service, great characters, and a fun story.

I also just finished Angel Beats! It wasn't so great. A very mediocre show filled with inconstant story telling. The comedy was great, but the actual story was very, very subpar.

I finally started Monogatari Secon Season, I can't say it's really good thus far, maybe because nothing has happened in the first chapter, but well, I'll keep watching a few episodes to see how it goes, though I'd like Hanekawa not to be so important, I don't really like her, the only thing I like about her is her cat form.

I also catched up with Fate Kaleid Illya and well, I'm gonna keep watching, it's funny, but I was expecting more servants and stuff like that. It's pretty good though, I just have to think of it as a Mahou Shoujo anime, instead of as a Fate anime xD

the fight between writer and sister

made me drop dog/scissors. the show's gotten a little too silly for my tastes, and the scene was poorly animated/written imo.

taking ryoji's advice and watching kin'iro mosaic. managed to get through the first episode despite the laughable engrish, will finish what's out so far when I wake up.

this season has let me down so far. <_<

On a side note, I've noticed that every season lets everyone down all the time :P/>

Always :P And every season ever there's someone to say "this season looks like shit, nothing interesting in it".

Although tbh, the last season I wasn't disappointed in was last Fall. And this Fall has a VERY impressive lineup. Maybe Fall is jinxed to be the only good season of the year.

Watching Zettai Bouei Leviathan for the girls because really, thats all there is to the show.

I think I'm finally going to start marathoning Sakurasou once I finish Leviathan. It's certainly taken me long enough.

I also just finished Angel Beats! It wasn't so great. A very mediocre show filled with inconstant story telling. The comedy was great, but the actual story was very, very subpar.

This makes me sad, but preferences prevail it seems.

Just finished Bodacious Space Pirates. It was incredible and one of the best shows to just have fun watching. Very little fan service, great characters, and a fun story.

I actually dropped Space Pirates. Just could not get into the story nor the characters.

Watching Zettai Bouei Leviathan for the girls because really, thats all there is to the show.

I think I'm finally going to start marathoning Sakurasou once I finish Leviathan. It's certainly taken me long enough.

This makes me sad, but preferences prevail it seems.

I actually dropped Space Pirates. Just could not get into the story nor the characters.

It appears that we shall never be friends and will have a rivalry that will go on for generations.

It appears that we shall never be friends and will have a rivalry that will go on for generations.

Indeed, generations from now my descendents will still be arguing that Sengoku is the better Bake girl compared to Hachikuji and your descendents will still say otherwise.

In other news, just finished Levithan and I'm finally going to start watching Sakurasou tonight. Time to see what I've been missing these last few months.

Finished Aquarion Evol, my worst mecha anime experience.

FK those SO-CONVENIENT-FLOWERS. IMO, the story is completely ruined by it.

I have never seen such a forced-plot in anime, completely waste of my time.

And

Zessica needs more love!!!!!! She is the best girl

Watching Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W.

OMG!!!! parodies level : Oregairu (LN version).

It is definitely more enjoyable than season 1.

Im currently watching:

• Blood Lad
  • Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation
  • Danganronpa:Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei
  • DBZ
  • Fate/Zero
  • Free!
  • Gifuu Doudou!!: Kanetsugu to Keiji
  • Gin no Saji
  • High School DxD New
  • Hiiro no Kakera
  • Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou
  • Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen
  • Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi
  • Kitakubu Katsudou kiroku
  • Love Lab
  • Maji de Otaku na english! Ribbon-chan:Eigo de Tatakau mahou shoujo
  • Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist
  • Mayo Chiki!
  • Naruto: Shippuuden
  • Ro-Kyu-Bu!
  • Servant x Service
  • Shingeki no Kyojin
  • Suzumiya Haruhi-chan no Yuuutsu
  • Sword art Offline
  • Toaru kagaku no Railgun S
  • Toaru majutsu no index II
  • Touhou Niji Sousaku Doujin Anime: Musou kakyou
  • Watashi ga montenai no wa dou kangaetemo Omaera ga wariu!
  • Yuyushiki Specials

Im currently watching:

• Blood Lad
  • Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation
  • Danganronpa:Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei
  • DBZ
  • Fate/Zero
  • Free!
  • Gifuu Doudou!!: Kanetsugu to Keiji
  • Gin no Saji
  • High School DxD New
  • Hiiro no Kakera
  • Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou
  • Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen
  • Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi
  • Kitakubu Katsudou kiroku
  • Love Lab
  • Maji de Otaku na english! Ribbon-chan:Eigo de Tatakau mahou shoujo
  • Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist
  • Mayo Chiki!
  • Naruto: Shippuuden
  • Ro-Kyu-Bu!
  • Servant x Service
  • Shingeki no Kyojin
  • Suzumiya Haruhi-chan no Yuuutsu
  • Sword art Offline
  • Toaru kagaku no Railgun S
  • Toaru majutsu no index II
  • Touhou Niji Sousaku Doujin Anime: Musou kakyou
  • Watashi ga montenai no wa dou kangaetemo Omaera ga wariu!
  • Yuyushiki Specials

I don't believe you have to post all of them, just the one you are giving priority.

As for me, i'm planning to watch shiki once I break free from Reading VN's all day long