What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Cowboy Bebop wasn't really scifi though, I mean I guess it is, but it lacked this quality of being scifi, at least for me. If anything scifi would be a secondary genre with adventure being a primary one.  Either way, how did you like what is probably considered by many the best anime of the previous century?

Yeah, having watched 2/3 of the show, at this posts' time, I suppose it qualifies more as a science fantasy for me. Taking place in a future technological advance world in which none of the technology is explained like Starwars and Doctor Who.

Genre pedantics aside, so far I'm really enjoying the ride. What struck me most about Bebop was how it showed what the characters were thinking, not through forced voiced inner monologues (for the most part), but through their facial expressions and actions. It is probably a weird thing to focus on. There are some issues I have with some of the stories, nothing that completely ruined the experience for me, but it was enough to disrupt the immersion of the series temporarily. Also, how they change the music of each episode to reflect a different genere is wicked cool.

Really liking Owari no Seraph. I can see how some people might try and make a connection to Attack on Titan with it, it does have some similarities, although to be honest it's not often you really find totally "fresh" ideas... Everything's pretty much been done. That said, I don't mind it. I might be less of a critic though, considering I have a fascination with vampires (not that retarded Twilight bs btw) and rampaging giants (Titans) just kinda seemed bland for me. I did watch AoT though, I loved the atmosphere it gave off.

Anyway, I like the MC's reason for fighting. It's rather cliche and typical, but at the same time it gives off a good feel considering the circumstances so it kind of makes sense. Oh. And Shinoa. Need I say more? 

Finished Death Parade, it was an amazing anime, don't know what to watch next...I'm running out of stuff to watch besides some Rom-Com, and comedy, and I'm not in the mood to watch any of that...I'm really angry that there are all these animes out there, and I can't watch them because they haven't been subbed yet...fansubs groups can be slow sometimes...Going to watch SAO II, finally got subbed from someone besides horriblesubs, after this i'm really out of stuff to watch  :(

SAO 2 is meh after GGO

Really? You are different than 70% of the people I know.  They don't really appreciate the mindlessness of SAO, and they always look for the deep meaning and shit from shows.  Still, I'm surprised you didn't like Mother's Rosario.  While it wasn't the most intense arc, I still thought it was pretty good.

Yeah... Took WTF off the deep end... Like, really? >_>

Sometimes you just don't know what you're doing. The sequel is much more watered down as well, definitely lost a lot of the charm the initial manga had, it was much harder to get into for me, although it has been picking up lately. I question what went through the author's mind everyday...

um the manga didnt end it started back up with a sequel

The manga's ending was pretty shitty too, even if it got a sequel I won't accept that kind of ending as something decent.