What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

I dunno I found Ami to be a bit annoying. She was pretty stuck up. Taiga's better in my opinion, but I'm kinda partial to tsunderes. I died at the scene in the classroom when

Ryuuji passed a note to Minori asking about airheaded girls (a.k.a. Ami).

The face she made after that had me laughing for five minutes straight.

I dunno I found Ami to be a bit annoying. She was pretty stuck up. Taiga's better in my opinion, but I'm kinda partial to tsunderes. I died at the scene in the classroom when

Ryuuji passed a note to Minori asking about airheaded girls (a.k.a. Ami).

The face she made after that had me laughing for five minutes straight.

wSQgiy5.jpg

Right now I'm watching

1. High school DxD BorN
  2. Shokugeki no Souma
  3. Nisekoi 2nd season
  4. Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches
  5. Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku

School Rumble eeyy *sneaks of to watch that one too*

Being as slow as I am, currently I'm finishing

Shigatsu wa Kimi no uso

Seiken Tsukai no World Break

Saenai Heroine no Sodateka

Inou Battle for Everyday Life

Amagi Brilliant Park

Absolute Duo

Kantai Collection

SAO 2 (Didn't finish after ep. 20 lol)

Trinity Seven (Anyone got an idea if this will get S2?)

recently finished rewatching Shingeki no Kyojin and Working! (S1 and S2) and is this claim valid http://when-will.net/anime/777-will-there-be-wagnaria-working-season-3-release-date.html

I'm really anticipating a S3 for that matter.

I'm now starting Code Geass because I finished watching Code MENT and I was bored.  Yes, I watched a parody series about Code Geass before I watched Code Geass.

Honestly, I don't see how PurpleEyes could really spoil anything about the show aside from a few points. 

Finished AnoHana in one sitting.

Sure, the setting was kind of good. I don't get why people always recommend it so much though. That last scene pierces through the viewers strongly, yeah. But I feel like it was kind of overrated. Heck, I would recommend a lot more other stuff besides AnoHana. It was kinda feelsy, but it wasn't its strong point, imo. I feel like the thing I enjoyed the most in that show was the issues revolving around those five characters, and how they adapted to it as time passed. But it was nice, I guess.

Also, I still think that Anaru was the best part of the show.

Sure, the setting was kind of good. I don't get why people always recommend it so much though. That last scene pierces through the viewers strongly, yeah. But I feel like it was kind of overrated. Heck, I would recommend a lot more other stuff besides AnoHana. It was kinda feelsy, but it wasn't its strong point, imo. I feel like the thing I enjoyed the most in that show was the issues revolving around those five characters, and how they adapted to it as time passed. But it was nice, I guess.

It's weird. It sounds like you liked the same things I liked about it, but got an order of magnitude less appreciation out of those same things. If I ever want to cry, I just turn this on and wait for 0:54:

Feels are about as subjective as it gets, I suppose. Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy it as much as I did.

This is exactly how I feel. Last moments packed a punch but everything else is not that amazing. Not bad but not "dear lord this is the best animu". I still liked the show in the end but i can think of many other better shows and AnoHana didn't even make me shed a tear.

Anaru best grill.

Sure, the setting was kind of good. I don't get why people always recommend it so much though. 

Because you finished it in one sitting / fell victim to the typical overhyped 'it wasn't THAT good' trend   :makina:

~~

Ep 3 of Yuri Kuma

still ??????????????????????????????????????????????

Because you finished it in one sitting :makina:

I did too and i love this type of feelsy stuff. I cried from Love Live more than I did with this.

Just look back on it, are there that many amazing scenes in AnoHana? Certainly the characters evolving is nice, but there's not really that many interesting things going on besides that, it's just a story about a group of friends coping with death and grieving. Certainly it does a better job at it than most, but overall it's not really THAT amazing. It's good but not 10/10 good.

I feel like it's over glorified.

I did too and i love this type of feelsy stuff. I cried from Love Live more than I did with this.

Just look back on it, are there that many amazing scenes in AnoHana? Certainly the characters evolving is nice, but there's not really that many interesting things going on besides that, it's just a story about a group of friends coping with death and grieving. Certainly it does a better job at it than most, but overall it's not really THAT good. It's good but not 10/10 good.

I feel like it's over glorified.

I actually forever stalled it on Ep 2 for unknown reasons :sachi:

I think a lot of it has to do with how predictable the whole show is.

The ending didn't surprise me at all. It was sad, sure, but could have been spotted from miles away. And the formula of "all friends blamed themselves" is also really overused and not particularly inspiring.

So while the anime did use the tropes to its best abilities and succeeded for the most part, anyone that's seen enough anime will probably not find AnoHana to be the most amazing thing eve as anyone with a brain can probably predict how the events will unfold from the get go.

Just watched K: Missing Kings.

I liked it a lot. It was as good as the anime and I for one did like the anime. 

The animation was gold, it was pretty refreshing to see some Unlimited Budgets for something other than Ufotable.

The movie sets up perfectly for what would be the final arc. Can't wait for the next season.

I just picked something at random from my anime collection to go with my dinner and ended up with Sakamichi no Apollon. And oh damn it is good, it's been a while since I had such fun watching something.

The characters are great, the drama is simple but enjoyable and the music is just amazing. I almost wanted to close my eyes and go with groove.

I mean, just listen to this...