What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Just finished Valvrave S1 and Zetsuen. The end of Valvrave made me rage, but thank good ness for the second season announcement!

With Zetsuen, though...

Am I the only one who found it funny that in anime about mages and magic, of all things logic was one of the central themes? The more I kept watching, the more I felt like they were literally pulling the logic out of their asses.

I still enjoyed it though, even if the entertainment came from how much logic they could bullshit.

In addition to what I'm watching this season, I'll also be picking up Magi and Henneko. I have a habit watching slice-of-life and magic/mecha/not slice-of-life anime at the same time to balance things out somtimes.

Just started watching Hanasaku Iorha. The 1st episode like...just grabbed me by the shirt and started shaking me telling me to watch it. I think Ima enjoy this. I also sense some tears somewhere.

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! Although no tears happened here, it's really a great feel good show!

Just started watching Hanasaku Iorha. The 1st episode like...just grabbed me by the shirt and started shaking me telling me to watch it. I think Ima enjoy this. I also sense some tears somewhere.

One of the better anime in recent memory. I loved it.

I need to catch up on the recent anime, watching it on phone just isn't the same. I should be home tomorrow so ill catch up ASAP

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! Although no tears happened here, it's really a great feel good show!

One of the better anime in recent memory. I loved it.

I need to catch up on the recent anime, watching it on phone just isn't the same. I should be home tomorrow so ill catch up ASAP

Good good, was looking for a nice romance anime and I stumbled upon it. I'm, on episode 6 and I sense a love triangle... I think I'm really going to enjoy this one.

No tears is a lie Q_Q IM CRYING TEARS OF JOY OVER HERE. I'VE NEAR CRIED TEARS OF JOY FOR ANIME EVER I LOVE THIS E_E.

I'm on Epi 10...and daum it...PLEASE PLEASE LET KO GET WITH OHANA PLEASE. I feel so bad for the guy right now. Thank god he didn't

See her on the motorcycle

Cause if I were him I woulda died seeing that. I'm so much like Ko it's not even funny. Q_Q

But yea...first anime to make me cry outta happiness...

I teared up once watching Hanasaku Iroha. It was near the end when I realized that the series was ending. It was one of those few slice of life animes that just made me feel content watching it. Then it ended and made me feel empty inside. I really hope there will be a sequel.

Just finished re-watching Fate/Zero. I'm a tremendous nasuversefag and I'm overhyped to see the more than likely ufotable's Fate/stay night remake following the Heaven's Feel route.

And of course I'm watching Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya :lol:

I teared up once watching Hanasaku Iroha. It was near the end when I realized that the series was ending. It was one of those few slice of life animes that just made me feel content watching it. Then it ended and made me feel empty inside. I really hope there will be a sequel.

There is a movie that is already out. See Here!@! Ive seen the Raw and its amazing. Picks up right where the series ended.

NIS has licensed the Movie as seen here So expect subs and dub soon

finished Ghost Hound and now going to start Jigoku Shoujo, what can i say i'm a sucker for psychological animes :lol:/>/>

I really wanted to like Jigoku Shoujo. I really did. But the same exact formula episode after episode kinda makes me lose all drive to watch it. I read a review that said there ended up being a plot twist or something of the sort towards the end of the first season. This same review said that its not worth sitting through the roughly the same thing 20+ times to get to that twist.

I guess a weekly viewing of it wouldn't be so bad but I'm the kind that likes to marathon a series and Jigoku Shoujo is not anime you can marathon. I really like the concept but I just can't watch that many episodes of people suffering to the point of wanting nothing but revenge. I've been told the second season is better but I'm not watching the rest of the first season. Seriously one of the first few anime that I've dropped.

I also started Hanasaku Iroha. Not sure what I think of it. None of the characters are very likable aside from Ohana. I love the art style though. It reminds me a lot of the Atelier art style.

As you go on you should start to like the other charachters. I kinda didn't like anyone sept Ohana in the beginning to but once you learn everyone's backgrounds it gets hard to not like them.

Anywho I started Waganaria!! And Usagi Drop a few days ago. Waganaria is hiiiillllarious. Doesn't beat My Ordinary life but it's given me quite a bit of laughs. Usagi Drop is pushing me to adopt a kid. Heart warming anime makes you value your family and all that good jazz. I was hoping for some tears but it's a pretty cheerful anime and I'm enjoying it quite a bit.

As you go on you should start to like the other charachters. I kinda didn't like anyone sept Ohana in the beginning to but once you learn everyone's backgrounds it gets hard to not like them.

sound familiar SB?

Anyhow, watching Casshern SINS and Ro-Kyu-Bu! (based on quite a few members here pick as best sports anime). Almost done with Hataraku Maou-sama! and still chugging along with Kaiba

Ro-Kyu-Bu! (based on quite a few members here pick as best sports anime).

I thought it was more about loli than actual basket? Didn't see it yet though, I'm slacking off on the sports anime.

I'll start Hajime no Ippo soon, in order to follow S3 this Fall.

Marathonned Bakemonogatari on a 5-inch screen while on holiday! Yes, I'm (very) late to the party indeed~

Underwhelming, considering what I expected of it, I have to say. imho, the plot lacked impact. Very cookie-cutter storylines and rather cliched endings. Liked the fact that the characters stay on however. If it fell into the trap that VNs make - of going into a single heroine's arc at the exclusion of ALL others, then forgetting her COMPLETELY the moment it was done - it would have been dreadful!

All things said and done though, very creative animation. Trippy visuals reminiscent of Madoka Magica's animations in the witch's world. A plus also for some well-executed comedy. Will definitely watch the 2nd season!

Last but not least,

Sengoku Nadeko >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hachikuji Mayoi

COME AT ME BRO

(That said, I don't think I've EVER encountered a character arc that was more fanservicey than her's!!! :lol: )