What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

You say it was interesting, and we seem to have some similar tastes, so maybe you could tell me why you liked it?

If you've seen Inferno Cop and liked it this is pretty much the same thing. It's funny and it's quite cool at times. No special reason on liking it besides that it's just fun to watch.

Naruto Shippuden. :makina:

What's 1/2 cour?

Naruto Shippuden would have been good if they actually followed the manga instead of turning 70% of the anime into useless filler.

A cour is a three month period during which an anime is broadcasted.

There's 4 cours in a year (Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall)

The most used terms are one cour and two cour.

A one cour anime is an anime that lasted for one season and typically refers to anime that have 12 -13 episodes

A two cour anime is an anime that lasted for two seasons and typically refers to anime that have 24 - 26 episodes

Since anime usually don't air for longer than this anymore the term three/four cour is not really used.

There's also split cour which are anime that air in two seasons with a break in between.

All i can say is, if you enjoy the show, cramming hundreds of episodes in some weeks isn't that hard.

In my case i loved Gintama so i could easily watch 15 episodes a day sometimes, but other times i only watched a couple.

In case you didn't get it, I meant I literally cant do it this way. I don't humanly possess the time to watch more than 3 or 4 episodes a day at most. Which is why it'll take a few months and that's somewhat bothersome.

(Look at him say "cramming hundreds of episodes in some weeks isn't that hard.", tsk, damn NEET's)

Anyways, I'll try it out once I eventually finish some of the anime I've already started on.

In case you didn't get it, I meant I litterally cant do it this way. I don't humanly possess the time to watch more than 3 or 4 episodes a day at most. Which is why it'll take a few months and that's somewhat bothersome.

(Look at him say "cramming hundreds of episodes in some weeks isn't that hard.", tsk, damn NEET's)

I watched Gintama when I was in school, still took me less than  a month.

Sure school is not a job, but I didn't have as much free time as I have now.

But even if you only watch 3 or 4 episodes a day, it can still be pretty enjoyable.

Currently I can watch about 4-6 episodes each day and that is provided that I'm not doing anything else(reading vn/surfing random stuff on the net) that day.

I have watched some long series (namely DBZ, Fairy Tail, Bleach). And yeah they are interesting, but it is also true that you basically have half the time left to watch other stuff for a couple of months. And it becomes really messy when you have other things to do. 

I probably won't be getting the time for Gintama till next year(when I expect my free time to double).

In case you didn't get it, I meant I literally cant do it this way. I don't humanly possess the time to watch more than 3 or 4 episodes a day at most. Which is why it'll take a few months and that's somewhat bothersome.

Anyways, I'll try it out once I eventually finish some of the anime I've already started on.

^^^^^^

Look at this pleb I bet he doesn't even read 20 chapters of manga per day.

;^)

After all the Gintama talk I decided to give it a try. I previosly stayed away from it because of the ridiculous number of episodes, but after watching Eureka Seven I'm not as against long shows.

I haven't watched enough to really say what I think about it, but it is pretty funny. And I almost could stay only to listen to Jun's, no I mean Gintoki's voice. 

Started watching Nisekoi.

It feels so good, watching the anime. The feelings that the manga gave me the first time I read it are surging back into me. I don't know man. I just love this so much. Also, that's some good OST right there. I'm having a blast.

I also found a nice summary of the show.

Zi6kBpo.png

So I broke down and watched the Grisaia no Meikyuu ova and I have to say, THANK GOD FOR THOSE AFTERSTORIES, otherwise the VN would probably be the most depresing read ever. 

Than..... I watched the first episode of Grisaia no Rakuen. I have no idea how it compares to the VN, but it was incredibly emotional and well done. Also, JB and Asako are the greatest parents ever.

So I broke down and watched the Grisaia no Meikyuu ova and I have to say, THANK GOD FOR THOSE AFTERSTORIES, otherwise the VN would probably be the most depresing read ever. 

Than..... I watched the first episode of Grisaia no Rakuen. I have no idea how it compares to the VN, but it was incredibly emotional and well done. Also, JB and Asako are the greatest parents ever.

Oh yeah. I didn't mention it here, but I finish Saenai Heroine no Sodate-kata a few days ago.

I fucking loved it. I'm hoping for a second season. I don't think Megumi was fleshed out enough. And I need conclusions to the different girls' stories.

Also, what the fuck, Michiru. Why'd you only show up at Episode 10? And to think that the anime ended at Episode 12...

That's far too short of a time for Michiru to be completely fleshed out. It also feels half-assed that one route was finished right in the episode where Michiru joined. What. Also, holy shit that redhead girl's hot. My favorite has to be Megumi though. I swore to not have another best girl in this show, even though they're all candidates for best girl. Megumi's up there with Kosaki in my rankings.

Just finished watching Aldnoah zero season 2.... was great overall except the ending....my perfect ending would be: 

Inaho ends up with Asselyum, Slaine ends up with Lemrina, and earth is at peace with mars, but since this isn't a romance anime, the ending is somewhat ok, still feels rushed because everything just ended abruptly...

. I have been trying to watch animes from the fall 2014 season....but most fansub groups are not done with most shows, spring 2015 is a great season....shame those 25 episodes will have to wait till around November.....don't know what to watch next really....its between death parade, SAO2( just got subbed from Hiryuu fansubs), or Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata

My perfect ending to Aldnoah would have been everyone dying in season one so we wouldn't have to go through another 12 episodes of torture.

<rant>

There's no way to give Aldnoah a good ending because it was derailed from the start and never went anywhere meaningful, literary one of the worst shows of the past season with Slain being one of the worst (and voted most hated in some magazines) characters in recent years.

God just thinking back on it gives me shivers. Curse the day i ever decided it'd be a good idea to watch this show.

It had a cool soundtrack though so that's nice i guess.

</rant>

Whoops. Rushed through the last six episodes of Nisekoi yesterday. 

God. That beach arc hit hard in the manga. It hit me even harder in the anime. Raku, you bitch. You don't tell a woman that!

Also, the School/Cultural Festival Arc really is one of my favorites in the whole series. It just had a lot of events in it that I just---

Though I could say that I didn't like how Nisekoi ended that much. Props to Shaft though! The way they adapted Nisekoi was beautiful. I loved each moment of it. Also, I love how Marika's really devoted to Raku. I just, ugh. C'mon, Raku.

Also, watched until Episode 13 of Evangelion yesterday.

Watched up to episode 619 of One Piece and I'm liking how this arc's winding down and am already looking forward to Dressrosa.

On a side note, shortly after finishing 619 I just realized you could probably sum up one of the major story segments of Punk Hazard with this :lol: :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AuLkMBAFZg

Watching SKET Dance, which is rather funny, but unfortunately slightly too over the top for me...

Wasn't that what you were looking for? :P SKET Dance is one of the better slapstick comedies out there, being over the top is really what sets it appart I guess. Though if you think SKET Dance is too over the top you probably won't ike Gintama.

Wasn't that what you were looking for? :P SKET Dance is one of the better slapstick comedies out there, being over the top is really what sets it appart I guess.

You talk as if I know what the bloody hell I want. I have no idea.

There's too much embarrassment at the thought of me watching this kind of thing.

Using a peashooter to shoot a mint and it turns into a super dragonball of fire?

They make monstrous looking faces and epic fight music plays during stupid little things?

I guess I really can't spend hours of my currently limited watchingthis.