What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Just finished ef: A Tale of Memories. It managed to grab a very very rare 10/10 from me and might be the best thing Shaft has ever done. Hopefully Melodies can live up to that.

Also finished Yondemasu yo, Azazel-san. It certainly had its moments, but as the show went on, it's jokes became more stale until the final couple of episodes.

Glad to hear that you liked it, you should start ef: a fairy tale of the two at some point too. XD

I just watched the first episode of the new season of the world god only knows, and I am completely lost. I've seen six scenes that I do not at all remember, and 2-3 characters that I've never seen before.

I think I may have skipped an ova or something, because none of this makes sense ~_~

I just watched the first episode of the new season of the world god only knows, and I am completely lost. I've seen six scenes that I do not at all remember, and 2-3 characters that I've never seen before.

I think I may have skipped an ova or something, because none of this makes sense ~_~

Because they skipped all characters' arc that come before Goddess arc. (about 100 chapters of the manga)

The 3rd season will cover ONLY the Goddess Arc so knowledge from manga is necessary.

First Hayte and now TWGOK, *sigh* Manglobe :(

I was planning to watch Fate/Zero. But I found a torrent consisting of all the episodes of Monster. Monster is my absolute favorite series, so of course I downloaded it. Now I'm re watching Monster when I intended to finally start Fate/Zero.

I was planning to watch Fate/Zero. But I found a torrent consisting of all the episodes of Monster. Monster is my absolute favorite series, so of course I downloaded it. Now I'm re watching Monster when I intended to finally start Fate/Zero.

I don't blame you... but I expect you to marathon Fate/Zero S1 and S2 after it.

Well done Monster is a great anime

OK, just finished Tari Tari and Kimi to Boku. 2, and while I liked the latter a lot I thought the former was much better, very bittersweet, touching and yet funny show. Little lady and I started Aria the Animation last night, still early so no real opinion yet. And on a whim I started Hataraku Maou-sama!....

OK, just finished Tari Tari and Kimi to Boku. 2, and while I liked the latter a lot I thought the former was much better, very bittersweet, touching and yet funny show. Little lady and I started Aria the Animation last night, still early so no real opinion yet. And on a whim I started Hataraku Maou-sama!....

I've been looking forward to watching Tari Tari for some time now ever since I saw a recommendation for it and read the synopsis. It sounded like exactly something I would adore and I'm glad you liked it, especially after listing those qualities I like to look for.

Hataraku Maou-sama is freaking hilarious! Emi x Maou! <3 I'll hopefully be able to include a gif of one of my favorite scenes in this post soon.

Edit: Clearly I need to find a better way to make gifs...

Maou%20Gif.gif

I rather watch 100000000 episodes of Zero no Tsukaima then another episode of Bleach or One Piece. Seriously make it stop

I'm not really a big Shonen person myself. The last Shonen "adventure" I went on was D.Gray Man. I finished the first Zero no Tsukaima. I'm on the second season now.

Guys, if you don't like battle shounen, it's because you don't watch the good ones. Go watch Hunter x Hunter or Soul Eater. (I like making propaganda for my favorite stuff >_>)

(TBH I kinda like One Piece and even sometimes Bleach... In manga. Not in those horribly paced filler-packed adaptations)

Picked up Mushishi. Seems like it'll be an amazing trip that I'll be taking at about 1 episode a day.

Also, rewatching Heartcatch Precure o_o

Guys, if you don't like battle shounen, it's because you don't watch the good ones. Go watch Hunter x Hunter or Soul Eater. (I like making propaganda for my favorite stuff >_>)

(TBH I kinda like One Piece and even sometimes Bleach... In manga. Not in those horribly paced filler-packed adaptations)

Picked up Mushishi. Seems like it'll be an amazing trip that I'll be taking at about 1 episode a day.

Also, rewatching Heartcatch Precure o_o

I've seen Soul Eater and I like it a lot it's just not my favorite genre. I'd rather watch stuff like Mirai Nikki, Another, and Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni.

we're not friends anymore.

I never did like big breasted women. And it doesn't help that the role Chiho fulfills is the one I usually like the least. She is cute, I'll give you that but not cute enough to give me cavities and such.

Started Angel Beats and picked Bodacious Space Pirates back up along with Hidamari Sketch. Good times, good times.

Aw man Angel Beats, one of my most loved shows. I was pretty stoked when I found out that Angel Beats was becoming a VN. Jun Maeda, why you so good?

I'll admit that I haven't given some of the more well known shounen titles a chance but I can tell you right now that I'll never really enjoy shounen ever. Cute, Slice of Life, Romantic Comedies are what I enjoy. And every one in awhile, anime with Horror-esque elements like the ones Mayumi listed.