What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Well there is roberta the maid in it and she goes crazy and leaves a blood trail. Shocker right?

Also we find out Revy's past in the last episode which is both pointless and we already sort of guessed it from what she said in S1/S2 anyway

As a child Revy killed her abusive alchoholic father and then was beaten and raped by the police after she was arrested.

Also we see some Revy side boob + nipple a couple of times for no reason whatsoever. We get the same fanservice with one of the other

female characters I forget who but it definitely wasn't balalika so it was probably the CIA chick.

So yeah It was shit would not recommend as it actually undoes more of the canon than it adds.

It's pretty bad. So bad I may actually end up doing a retrospective on it on my site. My jimmies are pretty rustled

by how much they fucked up the show with this OVA. But I digress.

you a fan of jingles, sound pretty familliar the red tekst.

And now on to the regular broadcasting schedule.

Just started on my second series of my tenchi muyo adventures.

Thenchi! war on gremitar: So far it has been a blast, the story is good, the main character nice and not inactive, and the famale leads are multidimensional.

Great series for a harem, I swear the tenchi series are the best harems out there.

And finally decided to rewatch fate zero, never got around to properly watching the series after the origional broadcast so i was only getting one episode a week.

Now i am planning to do one to two episode each day.

Slowly burning through Rail gun, ep. 20 now. I see what Ceris meant about a dip/falling off or w/e; lots of episodes just dedicated to the side characters. Still enjoyable tho :D

I'll look forward to Railgun S hype

Yeah that's definitely the best part in Railgun. Well that's where my favourite character was introduced........ yup that arc is gold.

Yeah that's definitely the best part in Railgun. Well that's where my favourite character was introduced........ yup that arc is gold.

I dropped a certain scientific railgun after like 7 and a half minutes into S1.

Then again I have a 95% drop rate for anime so I might try to watch it again.

I dropped a certain scientific railgun after like 7 and a half minutes into S1.

Then again I have a 95% drop rate for anime so I might try to watch it again.

Well to be truthful, in the 'To Aru' series Index 1 and Railgun 1 aren't really that good. The good parts are mainly there in Index 2 and Railgun S.

Well to be truthful, in the 'To Aru' series Index 1 and Railgun 1 aren't really that good. The good parts are mainly there in Index 2 and Railgun S.

Ugh is that old cherry.

The first 6 hours suck but the next 6 hours are pretty good.

I don't know man I don't have that long to invest just on the hopes it later pays off.

Ugh is that old cherry.

The first 6 hours suck but the next 6 hours are pretty good.

I don't know man I don't have that long to invest just on the hopes it later pays off.

Well Index 1 and Railgun 1 aren't boring or bad, there are just ......... average. 

o wtf I didn't do my research

Was I supposed to watch Toaru Majutsu no Index before Railgun, or does it not matter

Well that explains why I'm like 'who the hell is Touma'. He's the friggen' protagonist for Index >.>

It´s not so bad with season one. It is pretty much only about Misaka and her friends. I would recommend watching Index before you begin with Railgun S though, because the stories are going to be lot more connected and IMO it´s nicer to see the original version of a certain arc first before you watch the improved version in Railgun.

But beware of Touma. I´m not saying that he´s a bad character but in Index he is depicted VERY differently than the Touma you have seen yet.

If you started with Railgun, I wouldn't watch Index before Railgun S2, there's not much tying in that you need. The arc in Index is the same as the arc in Railgun S2, but is condensed into 3 episodes and doesn't really bring anything new to the arc (well, it was the original). Railgun S2 completely fleshes that arc out into a 10 episode one.

o wtf I didn't do my research

Was I supposed to watch Toaru Majutsu no Index +II before Railgun +S, or does it not matter

Well that explains why I'm like 'who the hell is Touma'. He's the friggen' protagonist for Index >.>

My suggestion would be to finish Railgun, then watch the first 9 episodes of Index 1. Then watch the whole of Railgun S and then get back and continue Index.

I watched it in broadcasting order and I sure do wish that I had seen Railgun S before watching episodes 10+ of Index. The arc is done much better in Railgun S than in Index and spoiling it through Index would decrease the enjoyment from Railgun S. 

My suggestion would be to finish Railgun, then watch the first 9 episodes of Index 1. Then watch the whole of Railgun S and then get back and continue Index.

I watched it in broadcasting order and I sure do wish that I had seen Railgun S before watching episodes 10+ of Index. The arc is done much better in Railgun S than in Index and spoiling it through Index would decrease the enjoyment from Railgun S.

Someone that actually recommends that order other than me!? I've always said that and people are always like, too much hassle. But it's good to do that because Index's arc is inferior to Railgun's version, but it's good to know Touma, so having Index background is nice (tho not required). I think it is most worthwhile to get the fleshed out arc first so you don't sit through the whole 10 episodes knowing how it will end.

Sisters' Arc is srsbsn

I watched Railgun S1, then Index S1 and S2 and then Railgun S2

I was clueless about the order as well at first, but from my experience I usually recommend Index before Railgun S2 just because  you get to know Touma for that Sister's arc. But it's still not a requirement.

Yuru Yuri Nachuyachumi.

1 whole hour of Yuru Yuri. I thought it'd be just a regular OVA but it was ONE ENTIRE HOUR.

I'm moved to tears.

It was very lighthearted and didn't have any over the top comedy, just good old slice of life with cute girls and yuri undertones.

Let this sell well so we can get a season 3.

I figured it was about time I came off my anime hiatus right about now and started getting back into things with Dog Days. Thought I'd start with something a little light and this is turning out as well as I hoped it would be. Always had a soft spot for vibrantly colored anime, so the designs are pretty much spot on for me. The heroines don't break away from the usual tropes you see in anime, but I'm not the type to dislike that kind of thing. Millhiore is an angel and I absolutely love her. <3 The battles are really enjoyable too. :)

Finished Chihayafuru season 1.

This was such an amazing show. Everything about it was done properly, i couldn't hate anything even if i tried.

Starting season 2 now. I'm sure it can only get better.

Naturally after that i'll also start the manga.

I never thought a show about a card game with ancient Japanese poems could be this fun.

Finished Chihayafuru season 1.

This was such an amazing show. Everything about it was done properly, i couldn't hate anything even if i tried.

Starting season 2 now. I'm sure it can only get better.

Naturally after that i'll also start the manga.

I never thought a show about a card game with ancient Japanese poems could be this fun.