What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

It is! but I wonted another girl to win tongue.gif

Wow really?

Taiga is too good though. I think I know who you mean, I liked Manami.

But then, that's why I played the PSP game :P/>/>/>

Edited by Down
spoilers pls

If another girl had won... I don't think that the story would have been as awesome as it is. Anyways, I was happy with the anime ending. It was a bit different from the LN. but I think the anime ending was slightly better. Anyways, started the 2013 Summer anime seasons by watching episode 1 of Inu to Hasami wa. It's meh. Nothing mind blowing, but I had a couple of chuckles.

Just began rewatching Ano hana...and well I already started tearing up at the intro for whatever reason lol...I'm sucha cry baby huh. I guess this anime must've pulled enough heart strings to effect my at the first episode...sigh...the onions are back to stay.

I watched the third Berserk movie yesterday. It was pretty good, as a fan of the manga I found this adaptation much better than the old series. Can't wait for the next one now! XD

I also started watching A Certain Magical Index, late I know, and I was also planning to watch Nichijou sometime soon. I also still need to catch up on my weekly shows.(Still have Azazel-San Z and Oreimo to watch.)

Just began rewatching Ano hana...and well I already started tearing up at the intro for whatever reason lol...I'm sucha cry baby huh. I guess this anime must've pulled enough heart strings to effect my at the first episode...sigh...the onions are back to stay.

That one absolutely tore me up, thus admitted I get teary-eyed somewhat easily but that show is the only one which actually made me cry like a little baby.

I just had to like the post after that.

:)

I wanted to say, im re-watching Tamayura (the OVA and first season) before Tamayura - More Agressive starts, If you like cute slice of life anime, this is a good one.

For anyone who cares, watch the 2 OVA first then the 1st season.

I'm doing a marathon right now with the Mrs. and it really is a cute show.

Just finished watching the first episode of FREE! - was pretty good, so I'll wait until next week for episode 2. The ED was was the pushing factor as to why I decided to try it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlvJ3SzBnwg

Also worth noting that the show actually has a good track to it; was surprised to hear some pretty good stuff in there, not to mention, shocked to hear a dubstep-esque song in a show.

:)/>

I wanted to say, im re-watching Tamayura (the OVA and first season) before Tamayura - More Agressive starts, If you like cute slice of life anime, this is a good one.

For anyone who cares, watch the 2 OVA first then the 1st season.

I'm doing a marathon right now with the Mrs. and it really is a cute show.

Tamayura is already on my list of things I plan to watch but thanks for the reminder. I'm mostly catching up on the anime that finished airing Spring season as well as anime I need to preview for my anime club right now though. And trying to find the drive to read LB instead of watching anime.

Finished "Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko".

Surprisingly, the Romance is serious. Suit my taste.

Btw, I like that author naming sense.

Yokodera, Youto --> YY

Azuki, Azusa --> AA

Tsutsukakushi, Tsukiko --> TT

Tsutsukakushi, Tsukushi --> TT

Tsutsukakushi, Tsukasa --> TT

^TT family~ wow~

Finished "Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko".

Surprisingly, the Romance is serious. Suit my taste.

Btw, I like that author naming sense.

Yokodera, Youto --> YY

Azuki, Azusa --> AA

Tsutsukakushi, Tsukiko --> TT

Tsutsukakushi, Tsukushi --> TT

Tsutsukakushi, Tsukasa --> TT

^TT family~ wow~

I also finished Hentai Ouji recently but forgot to post about it. I didn't notice their initials were like this until just now o.o

And without a doubt, Azusa is my favorite! <3

I just finished Index season 1. It was better than I first expected, probably not top 5 material, but I really enjoyed it. After doing a bit of research on airing dates and such, it seems I will now move on to watching Railgun season 1 before watching Index 2.

I've also DLed Servant x Service episode 01, since I usualy like 4-koma comedy manga and this is based on one, but I haven't watched it yet. (also still need to finish Azazel-san and Oreimo from spring season, gah!)

Just finished ef: A Tale of Memories. It managed to grab a very very rare 10/10 from me and might be the best thing Shaft has ever done. Hopefully Melodies can live up to that.

Also finished Yondemasu yo, Azazel-san. It certainly had its moments, but as the show went on, it's jokes became more stale until the final couple of episodes.