What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

On episode 31 of Yowapeda. The pacing is killing me. An entire episode to ride 800m is pretty tiring. I'm going to wrap it up, but I'm not going to start S2 until it ends.

Got to episode 8 of Ace of Diamond. Not too enthralled by it yet, but there's been some laugh out loud moments from me so far.  

Also watched an episode of Kotoura-san. Don't really have much to say about it beyond her parent's being idiots for not teaching her poker.

Was watching H.O.T.D. while working on two big essays, finished them about an hour ago. Now I'm about to watch Cinderella Girls from Chibiki, AKA UTW. I'll finish up H.O.T.D. later on, already seen it long ago but I love the damn ecchi zombie shit.

--

Top reasons why now I know I'll like Cinderella Girls:

1. Producer-san

2. Rin | Anya

3. Screw the rest.

:P

Episode 4 of Black Bullet. Lore is interesting with the Gastreas and Cursed Childs and.. Black Bullets  :P 

Rentarou's relationship with Enju is reminiscent of Machine Doll's Raishin and Yaya though I definitely prefer the latter xD

o7JYsdB.jpg

zLJB8aR.jpg

~~
I kind of dislike burning through an anime within 2-3 days so after this I may consider picking up like 3-4 anime and watching 2 eps/day each instead of having 1-2 and watching 4 eps/day

So, I've ended up stalling Yowapeda at episode 31 for the past couple of days due to pacing issues. I'll be looking to finish the first season over the next couple of days though.

I got to episode 25 of Diamond no Ace. I really appreciate the focus on training that occurred the first 20 episodes or so. Really gives a sense of legitimacy for future success.   

I've also got 4 episodes left of Chihayafuru left that I'm savoring. Will start on the manga after that.

On episode 3 of Shingeki no Bahamut. It's pretty fun so far. Amira is pretty cute.

Well damn, most of the light novel versions of stuff I want to read have been licensed so baka-tsuki took them down ;-;) (NGNL, Black Bullet, Accel World etc..)

This is how newcomers to VNs must feel when coming to Fuwanovel hoping to grab Clannad/Grisaia/IMHHW   :makina: 

~~~
Seems I have slightly shifted from the harem/ecchi genre to action genre. Picking up Accel World & Strike the Blood to go with my Kiniro Mosaic & Outbreak Company  :mare:

Black Bullet was very enjoyable for me, loved the anime. Enjoy was awesome, the action was decent, and I liked the plot direction (even if it was cliched). Heard it diverged from the LN at the end though.

It's not.

From what I heard the LNs just get more depressing.

But it's a cool series regardless.

It's not.... well to each of their own perspective actually.

Since as quoted by the author "this work is meant to a form of entertainment involving lolicon heaven, breast festivals, perverted gunfighting and nonsensical boxing. I sincerely hope you will not be reading through this again" - author notes first volume.

And after catching up to the latest one, its correct. I hope one day ufotable remake this because it's godlike in action. The anime by Kinema Citrus's pacing is too horrible although it's still watchable.

Finished Strike the Blood. Overall, nothing special about this series: plot, characters, action, ecchi- everything's just "decent". 

Side note: regarding my 'characters look alike thing' in another thread,

Spoils

I think Kojou & Yukina's daughter Reina came out just fine 
;) 
abY2nxG.jpg SbSORTF.jpg  YDpmUB6.jpg

A daughter that inherits the vampiric powers of her father and sword shaman skills of her mother? Yes pls.

~~
Episode 2 of Accel World. The concept is pretty interesting, though I hear alot of people say the show falls kinda flat in the later half so I'll nerf my expectations a bit.