What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

As an added bonus, I went back through my stash of unwatched shows and found one called La Corda D'Oro. I had no idea what it was, but it turned out to be another music-related show. This one's about classical music. The main character is a girl who plays a magical violin (!). Fingers crossed that it will stay good 'till the end...

Ooo, i remember that anime. Hmm, need to watch that again, i bought the DVD's in 2011 i think. If you can, watch the DVD versions because if I remember right there are different endings.

I liked Strike Witches. And even more so I liked what I think of as its sister show, Sky Girls.

And so far I am liking Vividred Operation, which also comes to mind when I think of those shows.

Anyway, right now I'm watching K-On. Again. Both seasons.

As an added bonus, I went back through my stash of unwatched shows and found one called La Corda D'Oro. I had no idea what it was, but it turned out to be another music-related show. This one's about classical music. The main character is a girl who plays a magical violin (!). Fingers crossed that it will stay good 'till the end...

I still need to watch the second season of both K-On and Strike Witches... and now I need to watch Sky Girls. But thankfully, school is over now so I can start marathoning anime for days again.

I watched The Garden of Words yesterday. It was simply mind blowing, one of the most beautiful animation movies I have ever seen. I think I might watch it again sometime soon. Color me impressed Makoto Shinkai.

Other than that I started watching A Certain Magical Index, but am not very far yet. Also still watching AoT, Oreimo and Azazel-san as my weekly shows.

Watched Nerawareta Gakuen. It was sooooo confusing. I couldn't understand the ending at all.

Animation and osts are very amazing though(well since it is supercell, epic ost is to be expected). So vivid.

Watanabe Mayu did a good job in voicing Natsuki too. Like her voice B)

Today im starting a HUGE marathon of Kimagure Orange Road. Its one of my wifes favorites and if your a fan of GREAT anime it is an absolute must watch. It was released in the mid to late 80's and is really worth the watch.

Anime Info

Oooh, that brings back memories, it arrived here at about the same time that Inuyasha and Ranma I think. At the time I thought it was from the same author as Ranma and Inuyasha, because the art is kinda similar, at least I thought it was, I was about 10 years old at the time xD

Oooh, that brings back memories, it arrived here at about the same time that Inuyasha and Ranma I think. At the time I thought it was from the same author as Ranma and Inuyasha, because the art is kinda similar, at least I thought it was, I was about 10 years old at the time xD

Ok now I feel old lol

I got to see like the first 20 or so Orange Road. I've got several used volumes of the manga now that I'm reading, but since they're used I have no control over the order (I have like 3, 4, 6, 7, 11, 13 etc.) the manga is really funny.

People who want to see everything, including the old shows, should keep an eye on Tokyo Tosho. Every so often somebody subs some really old show that was previously unavailable. For example, somebody gets a hold of some old OVAs (not special eps. but true OVAs) that were only ever released on LD and they sub it. I've seen several like that over the past few years.

Also, Yawara. AnimEigo (I think) put out Yawara at one time, but they stopped in the middle. Now, you can get the whole thing fansubbed finally.

I finally started watching Little Busters. It's nice that the mediocre Key character designs got fixed up for the anime so that they look correctly proportioned. Same as they did with the previous games. Well, except for the old Kanon show...somehow for that show they managed to take what was worst about the VN Kanon, and exaggerate it. If all you ever saw was Kanon 2006, you should take a look at the 2002 Kanon, it's hysterical, and you'll see why a Kanon 2006 was necessary :-)

Also I finished La Corda D'Oro and it was wonderful. Not only was the story enjoyable, but so many of my favorite compositions were in there... Liszt's La Campanella & Liebestraume No 2, Chopin's Revolutionary Etude, Paganini's Caprice in A minor, Mozart's Eine Kleine Nachtmusik, even the Entertainer was in there! The best classical music anime I've seen. Even though it's a reverse harem show, they focused more on the storyline and less on the romantic encounters. I just took a quick look at the VN screenshots and of course it turns out that the artwork is worse--very Shoujo-looking. See I will watch shoujo anime, but not if it has that awful Shoujo-manga style artwork. But still I'm a little curious about it. Of course, I won't seriously play an otome-game...I'd just be interested to see how much it resembles the anime...

Just watched the Chu2Koi OVA. Please KyoAni. Season 2 soooooon and not vapor news like Denpa Onna Season 2 #NeverForget

Nothing like a little Rikka to make your day complete. Its this show that just reinforces my belief that you have to give every anime show a chance. You never know when a gem like this will appear.

I would never forgive myself if I missed this one.

Love this show!!

I've been watching Chihayafuru season 2 which is every bit as good as 1, which I found to be AWESOME. Also watching Kimi to Boku. 2 which has been a pleasant surprise, and just started Tari Tari and Shinsekai yori both of which I am enjoying quite a bit.

Man its been awhile since my last post. I've finished both seasons of Medaka Box (Dat ending in S2 O.O).

I seem to have forgotten to mention this but I finished watching:

Kimi ni Todoke

UN-GO

Durarara

C

Natsume's Book of Friends (Season 3)

with my college's anime club around the time I started Sasami-san.

I've also watched GJ-bu (I fucking loved it!), RDG: Red Data Girl (It disappointed me, like Sasami-san did. Except I actually liked most of the characters in Sasami-san), and I marathoned Date A Live a couple of days ago. I'm SO looking forward to Season 2 of Date A Live!!

I just started To Aru Majutsu no Index and I'm enjoying it so far.