What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Finished till ep 13 in Index 2. It's definitely way better than the prior two.

The best scene till now has to be the Accelerator scene in ep 7 - 'Just because I've gotten weaker, doesn't mean that you've become any stronger.' Man that scene was awesome. I sooo love Accelerator. And someone please tell me that Accelerator regains his calculation ability, I can't bear him saying - 'I'll have to retire from the title of strongest'.

Finished till ep 13 in Index 2. It's definitely way better than the prior two.

The best scene till now has to be the Accelerator scene in ep 7 - 'Just because I've gotten weaker, doesn't mean that you've become any stronger.' Man that scene was awesome. I sooo love Accelerator. And someone please tell me that Accelerator regains his calculation ability, I can't bear him saying - 'I'll have to retire from the title of strongest'.

I seem to enjoy random terrible VN adaptations, so I'll be watching one of those next.

No idea how bad or how good it is, but it's Da Capo. There's acttually ridiculous amounts of episodes and stuff, certainly doesn't look like rushed material.

It's not bad

but it's an old anime so brace yourself for crappy animation :P

There's enough Origami to keep me interested  :wub:

plus, Kurumi got an extra OVA to make up for her lack of screentime anyway  ^_^

Well if you like Origami the ride shouldn't be too bad.

I do still think DAL 2's flaws go beyond the girls though, the story itself was really poor and lost the charm S1 had, but that's debateable.

The Kurumi OVA is worth it for any DAL fan. I watched it 3 times, best OVA this year <3

I do still think DAL 2's flaws go beyond the girls though, the story itself was really poor and lost the charm S1 had, but that's debateable.

The Kurumi OVA is worth it for any DAL fan. I watched it 3 times, best OVA this year <3

Yeah I know what you mean. It feels more like a generic sci-fi/fantasy shönen at times than a comedy/harem. And yes, Origami is best girl for me. Season 1's OVA pushed my love for her over the top.

I love forceful girls  ^_^

PS: Never mind, time for TSUKIMONOGATARI!!!!!

But this year just started today...

I still haven't bothered finishing that last episode of DaL I was on, I should reaaally get around to it, but I just couldn't give a fuck

Finished Index 2.

Was pretty good, now I can fully understand why everyone wants a season 3. It was worth sitting through that season 1 for this. 

Don't pity him. It's useless.

Powerful guys are fated to become even more powerful.

He's still a good chunk better than most people there.

Just wait.

I know understand what you meant. It would seem that he slowly regains his calculation ability over-time and not to mention that 'black winged angel' thing.

I'm mostly gonna watch Noragami now, and then get back to Railgun S.

Finished Index 2.

Was pretty good, now I can fully understand why everyone wants a season 3. It was worth sitting through that season 1 for this. 

I know understand what you meant. It would seem that he slowly regains his calculation ability over-time and not to mention that 'black winged angel' thing.

I'm mostly gonna watch Noragami now, and then get back to Railgun S.

Unfortunately Index S3 is only a mere fantasy :vinty:

Hope you enjoy Noragami, it's really cool, the anime adaptation is an original storyline so if you like it do check out the manga for a more comprehensive plot.

Unfortunately Index S3 is only a mere fantasy :vinty:

Hope you enjoy Noragami, it's really cool, the anime adaptation is an original storyline so if you like it do check out the manga for a more comprehensive plot.

I really do hope that we get Index 3 ....... within the next 10 years hopefully..........

Noragami is one of those anime that I randomly picked up out of curiosity without having heard much about it. I have no expectations of it but a review about it I read said it was pretty good.

Currently watching Hanayamata. I was expecting something like Joshiraku at first glance due to the art. What I got was something different but it was really relaxing and enjoyable. Artwork and animation are beautiful and pleasing to the eye too. Just what I wanted from a slice-of-life show. The OP and ED are both very catchy, guess I won't be skipping them any time soon. Onto the next episode!