What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Just saw Nui Harime get her arms cut off. I thought that scene was so hilarious and how she had to use her mouth after to sew still moe. Shes such a cartoony character its hard to feel negatively about her.

edit: AND I'm finished. What a nostalgic start to finish to Gurren Lagann. Thank you for the ride.

Chihayefuru -> Still watching, but awesome. If it go on like that it will earn a 10/10 from me. But for the moment I've to stop due missing subs for the last episodes (I prefer to watch with subs of my native language)

So I will watch another one for the time being. Since I've grown as a watcher of Anime ;) , I'll give Yuru Yuri a second chance. I saw some funny scenes so I'll have to do that.

Ok, I just finished Hyouka. I was enjoying it so much... but...

What the hell is up with that crappy ending? I mean, seriously? End it, just like that?

That left me so disappointed... I won't hope for a second season, but give us at least a movie for crying out loud...

"Alright people, ideas for the next episode. Go.

Oh, actually...

Oh, I just had an awesome idea!

Nonono! Mine's way better, wait until you hear this!

Sorry but...

Oh, no you won't. Your idea won't beat this awesome one I just had.

Excuse me! We've run out of budget*!

...What?

Yeah...

Crap, then forget all this, rush an ending, do something, anything! Finish it all off, c'mon people!"

*Could potentially be replaced with "Source Material"

I'm all out of Anime ideas to watch.

I remember going on a 10 year anime hiatus, and the first thing I watched again was Valvrave and I thought it was the greatest masterpiece ever. 

Seriously, I can't find an enjoyable title anymore. I want something with nice animation, a clever script and some romance. It could be a high school Rom Com (My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU - Watched) 

The last thing I saw was Kill la Kill.

Marathoned all of Haruhi's second season today, and didn't really enjoy it at all. Gave it somewhere around a 5/10. Endless Eight was boring as hell, and the whole movie thing they pretty much already did in Season 1.

Going to watch the movie now.

You better like that movie else you have bad tastes

/joking

Yuru Yuri... Well, i really don't know what to say about that. I will continue watching it but is there any plot?! Or are that only cute middle school girls who do cute things? At least it is funny and there are some characters I like -> Chitose is awesome and I like Akari (but I think the writers did not)

Only 15 Episodes left, so I will fight till the end.

PS: Is it me allowed to use the word cute in that context here? Or am I a pervert?

Yuru Yuri... Well, i really don't know what to say about that. I will continue watching it but is there any plot?! Or are that only cute middle school girls who do cute things? At least it is funny and there are some characters I like -> Chitose is awesome and I like Akari (but I think the writers did not)

Only 15 Episodes left, so I will fight till the end.

PS: Is it me allowed to use the word cute in that context here? Or am I a pervert?

As far as I remember there isn't any real plot, just cute girls. And yes, you ARE a pervert, sorry.