What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Remember, how on the TS server, I told you exactly what episode things get good? It's ok, you can buy me a present and I'll cover the shipping cost because I'm kind.

But yes, Madoka had a great climax and ending.

I began Yondemasu yo, Azazel-san and Kaiba recently. Huzzah?

I don't know how I feel about Azazel-san...

watching the anime K. i'm about halfway through the first episode, and i'm getting that feeling that it's going to yaoi all over my face in about 4 episodes...

It's definitely going to be shit in about 4 episodes though. Or maybe earlier.

Started watching Zeta Gundam. Damn, Gundam the first (the movies) were not tremendously exciting but after 5 episodes Zeta Gundam seems to be really good stuff.

Any old dinosaur mechaphile on the forum? I'd like to know what other Gundams are worth it and find it hard to figure it out.

watching the anime K. i'm about halfway through the first episode, and i'm getting that feeling that it's going to yaoi all over my face in about 4 episodes...

Don't worry. It didn't cross the boundary.

Personally, I like K very much mainly because of DAT end.

I love Azazel-San. Last season hasn't been quite as funny as the first so far IMO, but it's still very funny. (And offensive. Two whole episodes about bloody hemorroids? WTF lol)

I finished Sakurasou last night. It was very good, last few episodes managed to pull a few tears from me.

Not sure yet what I'm gonna start next, I have DLed many series lately.

i'm currently watching:

on-air

-suisei no gargantia

-oreimo2

-yahari ore no seishun love come wa machigatteiru

-zettai bouei leviathan

-hentai ouji

-dansai bunri

-Date A Live

-devil survivor

-hataraku maou-sama

-hyakka ryouran

-(can't remember the rest)

completed anime

-seto no hanayome(quite funny)

-dragon crisis

-death note(my heart gonna burst out during the final episode)

-freezing(fighting scene quite epic)

-school rumble 1st&2nd&OVA (funny as hell, wish there'll be 3rd one)

-Gintama (rewatching,rewatching,rewatching,rewatching,rewatching)

-heroic age (like anime ver. of alien vs predator)

-sora no otoshimono (laugh hard during the flying panty)

-Full Metal Panic (currently watching)

I wasn't sure what I wanted to watch after finishing Sakurasou and my Chuunibyou rewatch (still love it, though I didn't cry nearly as much this time haha), so I ended up starting Oreimo and Daily Lives of High School Boys.

Oreimo is a lot better than I expected so far, though it took me a little time to get used to the way theiir faces are drawn. Daily Lives of High School Boys was a recommendation on another forum and I'm enjoying it so far, I like these kind of comedies.

I think I might watch the Haruhi movie now.

It's definitely going to be shit in about 4 episodes though. Or maybe earlier.

Started watching Zeta Gundam. Damn, Gundam the first (the movies) were not tremendously exciting but after 5 episodes Zeta Gundam seems to be really good stuff.

Any old dinosaur mechaphile on the forum? I'd like to know what other Gundams are worth it and find it hard to figure it out.

08th MS Team, Wing, and Unicorn are all pretty good. Seed is alright, but they recycle clips almost as bad as dbz. Gundam X I remember liking but tbh I couldn't tell you what it was about other than post-war end of the world shenanigans, as I watched that ages ago.

whatever you do, don't watch g gundam.

08th MS Team, Wing, and Unicorn are all pretty good. Seed is alright, but they recycle clips almost as bad as dbz. Gundam X I remember liking but tbh I couldn't tell you what it was about other than post-war end of the world shenanigans, as I watched that ages ago.

I found the original 1st Gundam series on one of those Amazon affiliated stores, I've been watching it off and on.

I've never been a huge Gundam fan by any means, but, there is a certain kind of campiness in watching this old series that I really enjoy...

Oh, thanks. I also did a bit of research and now I think I pretty much what I want to watch throughout all those series. Which still leaves me with tons of 50-episode long anime to watch...

I haven't been posting much lately but I recently finished:

Upotte!!

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha

Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru

And I started:

Sasami-san@Ganbaranai

Its very... interesting to say the least. Reminds me of Chaos;head and Haruhi (though someone had to point it out to me before I saw the obvious connection)

I once started Sora no Otoshimono and dropped it, don't remember why, so I'm giving it a second chance. It's really funny so I don't really know why I dropped it xD

Lately I've been dropping a lot of anime, and I don't like that, so I hope this is better.

I liked Strike Witches. And even more so I liked what I think of as its sister show, Sky Girls.

And so far I am liking Vividred Operation, which also comes to mind when I think of those shows.

Anyway, right now I'm watching K-On. Again. Both seasons.

As an added bonus, I went back through my stash of unwatched shows and found one called La Corda D'Oro. I had no idea what it was, but it turned out to be another music-related show. This one's about classical music. The main character is a girl who plays a magical violin (!). Fingers crossed that it will stay good 'till the end...