What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

You should have watched them in the broadcast order. 

As for the endless eight, the concept is good but they definitely didn't need to repeat 8 times (4 times would have been enough). Watching the first 2 and the last episode of the endless eight is enough, there's no need to watch all eight. If you didn't know already endless eight was one of the major complaints against the second season.

I watched the whole thing. I though Animax was messing with me.

Nope. Not at all. It was seriously part of the show.

That's when it hit me.

I wasted 4 hours of my life.

Fuck you Kyon for being too much of a sissy to ask her to go to your house for a review session or smth.

Taking that into account, I never watched the show faithfully.

I should start watching it properly. :3

I watched the whole thing. I though Animax was messing with me.

Nope. Not at all. It was seriously part of the show.

That's when it hit me.

I wasted 4 hours of my life.

Fuck you Kyon for being too much of a sissy to ask her to go to your house for a review session or smth.

Taking that into account, I never watched the show faithfully.

I should start watching it properly. :3

And then you watched the movie sequel and then praise KyoAni for possibly the best anime movie of all time.

I did think the movie was especially good.

The movie was the saving grace for Haruhi.

And as for the difference between chronological and broadcast order, there really wasn't much (just a tiny bit) improvement due to changing the order (while in KnK it was worth it). The only thing I liked due to the changed order was the first episode. The making of the pseudo-film was shown in the later eps where I was pleasantly surprised to see the circumstances behind it and how they had foreshadowed it in the first ep. 

PS.- first ep according to the broadcast order,i.e., 'Adventures of Mikuru Asahina'.

I Survived the Endless Eight... (I mean, it's not like it was unwatchable.  I can't see myself ever wanting to re-watch it, though...)

For all you moe fans out there I want to mention Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream.  This was such a cute idol-type show, I enjoyed it just as much as Love Live in its own way. 

"Pu-pu-pu!

Pu-reti ri!

Pu-re-ti rizu-mu!"

So now my idol show hall of fame will include:

Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream

Love Live

Idolmaster

Love Get Chu

Lovely Idol

Mermaid Melody Pitchy-pitchy-pitch

Idol Defense Force Hummingbird

(I probably forgot something)

Just watched Tamako Love Story, the movie continuation of Tamako Market.  Really enjoyed it.  Got away from the more silly Dera story line and focuses almost solely on Tamako and Mochizou's relationship.

If your a fan of slice of life/romance, I would recommend it.  7/10 for me.  Ill buy the bluray to add to the collection.

So now my idol show hall of fame will include:

Wake Up, Girls?

Just watched Tamako Love Story, the movie continuation of Tamako Market.  Really enjoyed it.  Got away from the more silly Dera story line and focuses almost solely on Tamako and Mochizou's relationship.

If your a fan of slice of life/romance, I would recommend it.  7/10 for me.  Ill buy the bluray to add to the collection.

Oh, I had forgotten about Tamako Market, I meant to watch that a while back but never got around to it, I'll probably watch it sooner than later since I enjoyed the first couple episodes I watched back then.

Started Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun

I had planned to marathon it once it was over so i'm doing it now. Really great first episode, i hope it keeps being funny like this, i know everyone i talked to liked it so i have high hopes.

Enjoy the best anime of summer~~

Started Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun

I had planned to marathon it once it was over so i'm doing it now. Really great first episode, i hope it keeps being funny like this, i know everyone i talked to liked it so i have high hopes.

Well, I saw the first episode of it and didn't think it was funny (as I was told it should be) and whenever I come across something like that, I tend to back out before going too far in, because it's not a good sign if I don't find something funny when others did. It didn't help I had initial dislike in the characters and the path the anime took in the first episode.

Well, I saw the first episode of it and didn't think it was funny (as I was told it should be) and whenever I come across something like that, I tend to back out before going too far in, because it's not a good sign if I don't find something funny when others did. It didn't help I had initial dislike in the characters and the path the anime took in the first episode.

Well in the end it's a matter of personal taste but i'm 4 episodes in and i'm finding it rather enjoyable for what it is.

Well in the end it's a matter of personal taste but i'm 4 episodes in and i'm finding it rather enjoyable for what it is.

Is it just comedy based? If so, I'm really strange when it comes to comedy, extremely hit and miss (mostly the miss part). I like watching comedies, but for some reason, I don't find a lot of stuff funny, nor does it make sense what I do find funny and what I don't.