What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Nice idea. I guess that when a series gets as popular as it does, waiting a long time to release a sequel can help to build interest over time. Seems like it'd be a successful marketing technique (just a conjecture, I'm far from being an expert at marketing).

It can build interest, or do the opposite.

It's just that fans also have their patience.

While I do not mind waiting for a long time, I'd really be frustrated if I was led on by a false hope for a long time.

I mean, c'mon. Why would you stop the Index anime right after the first major event that would eventually lead to the climax of the series (well, at least the first)? It built up so much hype that it would be such a waste not to continue it. They'd also be able to rake in a lot of money, seeing how many people are fans of the series. They even have Railgun as another money magnet. Not to mention the possibility that To Aru Kagaku no Accelerator might be animated too.

I sometimes like to think that it's because of the budget needed to produce the pre-war arc and the WWIII arc. I bet that they need so much money that they need to stall the production of the next season.

Yep. That makes me feel better.

Since I finished Hunter x Hunter I now have time to continue my quest to catch up on the stuff I missed from previous seasons

Starting with Re: Hamatora

I finished season 1 and was waiting for season 2 to end so i could marathon it but then I started HxH so I couldn't do it.

Guess it's a good time to go back now.

Finishing up shows from last season right now.

Watched the last episode of Fate Prisma S2 and I ended up giving it a 7/10. Still enjoyed it a lot, and didn't mind the more SoL nature of the second season, but I also missed have a bunch of different fights between different cards and what not from season 1. Can't wait for the next season in 2015.

Finishing up Glasslip's last episode right now. This show is a huge disappointment considering that it's P.A. Works. Was hoping for something that was at least half as good as Nagi no Asukara, but instead I'm getting a show with shallow characters and a plot that isn't even moving anywhere.

Will either finish Hanayamata or Re:Hamatora next. Both of those shows were at least decently fun to watch.

Edit: Didn't know Nosebleed was going to be watching Hamatora as well. Why you gotta copy me Nosebleed!?!?

I don't know i already planned on watching Re:_Hamatora as soon as i finished HxH :P

I'm currently on episode 5, if you want an opinion it's pretty much the same as season 1 except Art is the bad guy now. There's obviously a couple new plot elements but that's about it.

So if you liked season 1 you'll likely enjoy season 2 as well.

I don't know i already planned on watching Re:_Hamatora as soon as i finished HxH :P

I'm currently on episode 5, if you want an opinion it's pretty much the same as season 1 except Art is the bad guy now. There's obviously a couple new plot elements but that's about it.

So if you liked season 1 you'll likely enjoy season 2 as well.

I already know that much, I only have 3 episodes left of it. Never bothered to finish it lol. I found the first 6 or so episodes to be pretty bad, or maybe it was the first 5. Ended up getting better once they started to throw a little comedy back in the show.

I've finished Itazura na Kiss this weekend. It was really nice and I liked how they told the story. It received a 9/10 from me for beeing so entertaining.

After that i switched to Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. and (Surprise!!!) I really like it too. I just started yesterday in the evening and now i'm not far away from the end. I really have to watch at a slower pace :P ...

^ anime are you watching? Korra? What?

Avatar: The Last Airbender is close to if not technically anime.  I'd count it.

I am thinking about rewatching Fate/Zero or watching Spice & Wolf. Suggestions of what I should pick?

I personally only tend to rewatch stuff when I don't have anything else good I'm looking forward to watching... I quite like Spice and Wolf, it's definitely worth a watch.  Of course it's ultimately up to you, but I'd say watch Spice and Wolf.

Finished Re: Hamatora earlier and ended up giving it a 6/10. Wasn't as good as the first season, and the first half was pretty boring. Last half ended up being good, but the ending was pretty bad I thought.

Finishing up Space Dandy Season 2 and I don't think I'll be able to handle a 3rd season. I just really really don't like it.

Probably go and finish up Rail Wars after.

Finally watching Cowboy Bebop for the first time... Yeah just not very into any of the genres that make up that anime. But so far so good

I don't really care for shows set in space either, but I do love what I've seen from Cowboy Bebop. So good.