What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Oh the despair.

I hope it gets a reboot.

In case my point was not clear, I meant that okay the anime is not perfect by any means (the way they adapted the story has flaws and from a technical standpoint it's terribad), but holy god dammit that OST is great.

Also there probably won't be a Tsukihime anime remake before the VN remake, so we're probably talking 2025 here.

In case my point was not clear, I meant that okay the anime is not perfect by any means (the way they adapted the story has flaws and from a technical standpoint it's terribad), but holy god dammit that OST is great.

Also there probably won't be a Tsukihime anime remake before the VN remake, so we're probably talking 2025 here.

Oh yeah. There was a scheduled remake for the VN.

It's been so long since the announcement that it slipped my mind.

Oh well. My hope lies on ufotable. Based ufotable man.

Meanwhile, considering if I should watch Kimi ni Todoke Season 2 first or continue watching Beelzebub (currently at Episode 20).

I know. I shouldn't even be using the meme in the 1st place since I haven't watched or read Tsukihime. I just like tossing it out every once in a while. I'm aware of the OST though, and I do think they're very impressive.

Finished Zetsumetsu Kigu Shoujo today. I decided to pick it up a while ago when I saw it come up on a fansub blog, and had to wait a bit for the 2nd episode. The animation quality was very good, and it had a very nice direction approach. 1st episode showed potential and I felt it was a pretty emotional experience, can't say the same for the 2nd though. It didn't have enough build-up for the kind of drama it was going for, which is too bad when you consider the 1st episode's potential. That said, the fights were really fun to watch and the girls were cute. The ending was pretty heartwarming.

I like it when things end on a happy note.

tUMBRnc.png

Could have been great if it was full-length series.

Having watched 30 episodes of Hunter x Hunter I can safely say I really like it.

The characters are entertaining and the pace is really nice, the whole anime just feels engaging and it has yet to bore me one bit. I love the long arcs that can only be done by these kind of anime.

I'm really thoroughly enjoying it and I'm glad I started it. I even use my lunch breaks to watch a couple episodes before class.

I hope that it will get even better later on, I look forward to more of it.

Now that it's October I've decided to finally watch the much praised Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan and have watched up to episode 3 so far. I'll admit the premise is interesting though I have to say episode 1 and 2 came off as a pretty slow start partially because the back of the DVD case summary summed up the events of those two episodes in a couple sentences and also...even taking episode 3 into account I so far don't find Eren to be that interesting a character, but I can say I like Mikasa so far and the intro for the Titans saved the episode pair. I will say I liked episode 3 quite a bit though since it did introduce new and interesting characters (especially Potato Girl)...but since I've heard people call this "The Walking Dead" of anime/manga I'm a bit wary about getting attached to any of them :unsure: .

I just finished the whole of Kara no Kyoukai. It was a wonderful ride and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The animation quality was definitely one of the best I have seen till now. The plot was amazing as expected from type-moon and Nasu. 

I've gotten even more hyped for ufotable x type-moon stuff.

Just saw the first F/sn episode. I expected it to be good, but this... this....

I CAN'T CONTAIN ALL THE HYPE, ARHG!!!

EDIT: Also just saw the first episode of Grisaia. It was as bad as I expected in terms of skipping stuff, but my god those last few minutes, that was amazing. I feel like I will enjoy this, no matter how bad the adaptation gets. Well, as long as they stick to the original in a reasonable way, that is.

60 episodes into Hunter x Hunter and i can not believe how this series still keeps improving.

I have not been bored once, i watch an episode every time i get the chance and it just doesn't fail to amuse me.

The story, the setting, every single character, it's all amusing and interestingnto see.

Right now i just finished the York Shin City arc, so many elements were here and the whole arc just felt solid and standalone while at the same time never deviating from the main story, i loved it.

And now enter the Greed Island arc which from the looks of it can be quite epic, i already see new powers and I can't wait to check them in action.

Overall HxH was worth trying, it didn't disappoint one bit and if it keeps going like this it'll have a 10/10 in the end.

I am watching Clannad at the moment. I've read the VN so it's not surpricing I like the Anime too. This also reminds me how good key/visual arts is in creating really loveable characters. The only thing which is a little bit different (for me) is Tomoya. He feels "nicer" (not that he is not nice in VN) but, you know ;) ... It could be because of the different viewing angle of the Anime. Maybe someone understands me  :D

But to summarize, It is nice and makes me think about to playing the VN again...

Greetz

Fate/Stay Night UBW, Horriblesubs for now until UTW releases the first episode.

Great episode, awesome opening. Follows the VN well enough. Bad ass action. ufotable stepped it up from their previous works so this is definitely going to rock. It's time to save up for the official Japanese BD releases. I hope it's only two boxes with cool artwork on them.

Yeahhh just finished Grisaia no Kajitsu! Ah it's so well done. Love all the panty shots and the story is unfolding well enough. They did skip on parts here and there but that's okay. They're limited to 24 minutes an episode, obviously. Seems like they're jumping into Yumiko's behavior, which follows suite with the VN. But all I gotta say is waiting for BDs is going to be a killer ... Amane's Boobs are awesome as ever. Tatsu approves of them 2D boobs.

60 episodes into Hunter x Hunter and i can not believe how this series still keeps improving.

I have not been bored once, i watch an episode every time i get the chance and it just doesn't fail to amuse me.

The story, the setting, every single character, it's all amusing and interestingnto see.

Right now i just finished the York Shin City arc, so many elements were here and the whole arc just felt solid and standalone while at the same time never deviating from the main story, i loved it.

And now enter the Greed Island arc which from the looks of it can be quite epic, i already see new powers and I can't wait to check them in action.

Overall HxH was worth trying, it didn't disappoint one bit and if it keeps going like this it'll have a 10/10 in the end.

I really enjoyed HxH up until the Greed Island arc. My opinion was basically the same as yours... until I got to the Chimera Ant arc. Now, I do understand that the arc does eventually get back to where it use to be, and I'm probably being slightly unfair in keeping it on hold for as long as I have, but I ended up getting tired enough to not want to watch it again for a while. Keep in mind, I'm only 8 (long) episodes into that arc.