What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

I despise that VN art style with a passion, so I doubt if I'll ever play it. Its just way too distracting.

The art is crap, but once you get used to it you don't mind it anymore.

This, and the anime art is... uh... Not really good either. Nor is the animation.

But, well, I can understand that argument. Since the anime is good I guess that's fine.

I've dropped most of the shows this season for time reasons~ Now I'm watching:

- Oregairu (something something Love Comedy that really long name tongue.gif)

- Shingeki no Kyojin (best show of the season!)

- Date A Live

- Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko

Why you drop Oregairu

Recently marathoned Nisemonogatari and finished Nekomonogatari.

Man that toothbrush was amazing! =P

I spent the last hour or two marathoning through most of Sukunai S2. I'm certainly enjoying it as much as I did in season 1.

TBH I can't brush my teeth without remembering that scene -.-

Finished Maouyuu, OreShura, Magi..

My opinion:

For Maouyuu, it is actually surprisingly good.. I like how the plot is intellectual.. Really good.. It needs a continuation, and I hope it can be as good as this.. And I like the fact that Maou was really sexy (let's admit that), there was very little fan service such that the plot can actually be explored ^^

For OreShura, I liked it's slow-paced development.. Nothing was really rushed.. Though because of that, nothing was really concluded.. This gives the impression of the first season of Haganai, really short and needs to continue..

For Magi, I was amazing.. The Arabian setting was new to me, adding the dungeons, kings, magi and djinn, and you have one hell of a story!.. It made me interested in the history of the Middle East region, as well as the stories of Sinbad and King Solomon.. Really good! I want more of this!.. And more of Morgiana as well ^^

I recently finished Kotoura san as well. It disappointed me but was still enjoyable...

After that amazing first episode and the next two or three that follow, the show just drops in quality...The emotional turmoil was what got me hooked in the first place and that kind of just drops off.

I pretty much agree with your opinion on Sukitte ii na yo (Say 'I love you') though Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun had a lot more comedic elements in my opinion. I still have to watch Sakurasou Pet no Kanojo...

I liked Tonari no Kaibutsu kun more.. I can agree that it was a lot more fun compared to Sukitte ii na yo..

You should watch Sakurasao no Pet na Kanojo ^^

I am currently watching LB, though I don't think I'll continue soon.. I'm already at episode 20, but I don't really want to see Kuu's route.. It made be freaking sad in the VN.. I don't think I can take an anime version..

I liked Tonatri no Kaibutsu kun more.. I can agree that it was a lot more fun compared to Sukitte ii na yo..

You should watch Sakurasao no Pet na Kanojo ^^

I am currently watching LB, though I don't think I'll continue soon.. I'm alraedy at episode 20, but I don't really want to see Kuu's route.. It made be fraeking sad in the VN.. I don't think I can take an anime version..

Oh trust me LB and Sakurasou are must see anime in my eyes. Its just that I probably won't be watching the LB anime for a long time and I haven't found a good slot to marathon Sakurasou. I decided that I won't watch the LB anime until I finish the VN since I started already. This might take all summer or might be marathoned at the start of summer... it really depends on how interesting the Spring 2013 anime season will be after its finished airing.

Oh trust me LB and Sakurasou are must see anime in my eyes. Its just that I probably won't be watching the LB anime for a long time and I haven't found a good slot to marathon Sakurasou. I decided that I won't watch the LB anime until I finish the VN since I started already. This might take all summer or might be marathoned at the start of summer... it really depends on how interesting the Spring 2013 anime season will be after its finished airing.

The LB Vn was awesome ^^ I actually have a lot of backlog on both anime and VN, and with my studies resuming this June, I don't think I'll finish before the summer anime season starts.. Oh well.. It'll eventually be done ^^

I'm looking forward to watching Date A Live and OreImo Season 2 after it airs.. They seem really promising, and I've been hearing a lot of things about them..

Apart from my weekly shows, I somehow felt like rewatching Chuunibyou. I'm about halfway through and now I remember why I enjoyed it so much.

I've also started Sakurasou, which so far seems very good. I'm quite pleasantly surprised. I had heard good things, but didn't really know what to expect and wasn't expecting to get hooked so quickly.

I'm also about halfway through Cross Game, episode 26 I think. Good show so far, though I'm not giving my final verdict yet.

I've also started Sakurasou, which so far seems very good. I'm quite pleasantly surprised. I had heard good things, but didn't really know what to expect and wasn't expecting to get hooked so quickly.

Yeah, I took to it right away too. But, I'm watching it with a friend, have to wait until we can watch the 2nd half together.

Meanwhile, I'm moeing it up with D.C.III and this nifty little comedy "Kono Naka ni Hitori Imouto ga Iru" One of these is my little sister

Finished Usagi Drop.

I must say that it is one of the most mature and heart-warming animes I have seen.

Heart-warming level over-9999, just watching it made me smile warmly.

9/10

That's nice to hear since I'm planning to watch it very soon.

For this season, I'm watching:

1. Date A Live

2. Hataraku no Maou-sama!

3. Shingeki no Kyojin

4. Suisei no Gargantia

Others I'm watching are:

1. CCS (14 more episodes to go >//<)

2. Nanoha Movie 2nd

3. Maid-sama! (rewatching)

I hope I can marathon Kaminomi before s3 starts airing though ]: I never managed to watch the 2nd season OTL

Finished Usagi Drop.

I must say that it is one of the most mature and heart-warming animes I have seen.

Heart-warming level over-9999, just watching it made me smile warmly.

9/10

I think its good how it ended as well, means not going into her teenage years where things go a bit different.

Recently finished Mawaru Penguindrum and it was absolutely awesome. One of the best well-made anime I've ever seen.

For this reason I started watching Utena, and so far it's up to expectations: great.

I'm trying to not start any other anime, because between this, 10+ season anime and long-term series as Precure or Ranma, I hardly have time to play VNs >_>

Now watching Kami no Nomi zo Shiru Sekai.

Edit: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. just finished it.

I NEED SEASON 3 NOW

Wasn't it great? And I normally hate meta, anime about anime fans or gaming or otaku etc and still I liked it so much

Esp season 1 when it had the most impact

season 2 was basically more of the same

Nanoha Movie 2nd

You can't get a "cooler" magical girl show than Nanoha, IMO (sorry, "cool" is the only word in my cache atm)

You CAN get a cuter one. It's called "Nanatsuiro Drops"

I'm trying to not start any other anime, because between this, 10+ season anime and long-term series as Precure or Ranma, I hardly have time to play VNs >_>

Problem sounds like you are allocating anime and VNs out of the same block of time, but what you want is two separate, guaranteed blocks. If anime increases, VNs should not decrease. Something else should decrease. Please reallocate.

Problem sounds like you are allocating anime and VNs out of the same block of time, but what you want is two separate, guaranteed blocks. If anime increases, VNs should not decrease. Something else should decrease. Please reallocate.

But I get a memory fault when I do that. Nothing else can decrease. Well, I could stop going to class but that would get problematic.

The actual issue is more like the energy activation barrier for 'VN play' is higher than that of 'anime watch', and because I plan my allocations of free time at best a few days ahead and usually a few minutes ahead, the 'anime watch' path statistically is chosen almost always over the other possibilities.

Just watched Madoka........

To be honest, I didn't like the first 7~ episodes, but then shit hit the fan. (I guess you could compare it to Steins;Gate.)

The ending I wanted was similar to the actual one, so I'm happy.

Remember, how on the TS server, I told you exactly what episode things get good? It's ok, you can buy me a present and I'll cover the shipping cost because I'm kind.

But yes, Madoka had a great climax and ending.

I began Yondemasu yo, Azazel-san and Kaiba recently. Huzzah?