What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Starting the first episode of Zankyou no Terror. 

I'm reluctant on watching whatever Anime that gets really high scores for fear of getting disappointed. That and the box cover just doesn't look for appealing.

Also, if there was a thread titled, "Animes you should be watching but haven't," I'd list anything with the title monogatari in it.

I finished now Sakurasou and it made it right on the top of my little list. It is really awesome (like the most i watched so far) and i'm glad i saw it and also i'm sad because it ended ;) ... There wasn't a second which the anime bored me.

There is only one thing i could criticize: the end. A more clearly end, for the triangle of Mashiro-Sorata-Nanami, would had been great. But I rhink i would be also not satisfied with a clear end for every combination, because it would be to sad for the other one. Ah... it's really bad if you like all the characters ;) ... So forget the last few lines :D .

So I will definetely watch it again sometimes. Right now, I'm feeling the urge of starting it again from the beginning...  :lol:  ...

Greetz

I've been watching A Certain Scientific Railgun S. It's really good, as you would expect from Railgun. ^_^

That first arc to Railgun S is one of my favorite things in all of anime, especially the last half of it. The touching story, excellent voice acting, amazing animation, the perfect BGM, just everything about it was perfection in my eyes.

Oh yeah. Railgun S is top 5 for me. Sisters arc was just perfect and the drama was some of the best I've seen in anime. It was also a grand experience watching this air while reading the Sisters arc in the Index LN as well. The bridge scene was kind of mediocre in the Index anime, really good in the Index LN, and I consider it best in the Railgun S anime. Hope you enjoy it, Major, it was a blast for me. Also, that cinematography was incredibly unique.

excellent voice acting

I'll assume you watched it in japanese, and I am watching the english dub. Still good voice acting either way.

Hope you enjoy it, Major, it was a blast for me. Also, that cinematography was incredibly unique.

9 episodes in and I am definitely enjoying the second season so far. ^_^

Finished Love Live! season 1, gonna watch season 2 as soon as my internet stops sucking and I find a better place to download the episodes. I got a torrent with all the episodes, turns out the subs sucked hard, sometimes they just ignored what the character said to put japanese lyrics of the songs, sometimes they just put {song name} and fuck lyrics while also saying "fuck you" to the characters speaking. But even if this is the case, I'm so in love with this shit, I blame and thank Nosebleed for this.

I just finished watching Toradora, it was pretty great.

I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to anime, so I have no idea if it's actually good or not. I just know that I enjoyed it.

Well, if you want to take a community's take on it, it's the 13th most watched anime and is ranked 84th in rating on MAL, so very high. I still consider Toradora one of the best anime I've seen personally.

Well, if you want to take a community's take on it, it's the 13th most watched anime and is ranked 84th in rating, so very high. I still consider Toradora one of the best anime I've seen personally.

Hmm, it moved up.  It was 14 when I watched it a couple months ago. 

I agree with this.   One of the best romantic comedies out there. 

Hmm, it moved up.  It was 14 when I watched it a couple months ago. 

I agree with this.   One of the best romantic comedies out there.

I so got sidetracked and missed trying "on MAL" in there, oops. And yes, it's one of my top recommendations out to someone who is branching away from the mainstreams (despite being overly popular already).

A quick thought about why I love Toradora, first thing that comes to mind is the formula it uses. I really like the way they bring Taiga and Ryuuji into a mutual agreement was off casual friend of friend, not some forced plot device. I could go on an on, but just in general, I love the plot, Ryuuji being one of my favorite male leads ever, I adored Taiga and Minori, and just many other aspects of it.

I guess another major thing it all comes down to is a personal preference. I'm very into being loyal and helping others, it's just the most important thing ever to me. And then comes Taiga in Toradora who hides everything for the sake of Minori being happy. That hits me hard and is probably another factor of why I love Toradora, and Taiga as well.

Since I consume anime nowadays like potato chips (it's all your fault ;) ), I'm now moving on to Anohana... And sadly, I think I will finish it today.

Greetz

I forgot to reply to this like I planned when I read it. Have fun, not sure if you are the type to get feels from an anime, but Anohana is definitely a tear jerker, and a flood gate opener for some.

I so got sidetracked and missed trying "on MAL" in there, oops. And yes, it's one of my top recommendations out to someone who is branching away from the mainstreams (despite being overly popular already).

A quick thought about why I love Toradora, first thing that comes to mind is the formula it uses. I really like the way they bring Taiga and Ryuuji into a mutual agreement was off casual friend of friend, not some forced plot device. I could go on an on, but just in general, I love the plot, Ryuuji being one of my favorite male leads ever, I adored Taiga and Minori, and just many other aspects of it.

I guess another major thing it all comes down to is a personal preference. I'm very into being loyal and helping others, it's just the most important thing ever to me. And then comes Taiga in Toradora who hides everything for the sake of Minori being happy. That hits me hard and is probably another factor of why I love Toradora, and Taiga as well.

I forgot to reply to this like I planned when I read it. Have fun, not sure if you are the type to get feels from an anime, but Anohana is definitely a tear jerker, and a flood gate opener for some.

I'm addicted to feelings ;) ... so yeah ... And I'm already finished Anohana and is was really good, but i'm also not fully satisfied with the ending. I've begged for Jintan & Anjou ... To watch her was soooo heartwrenching.

But thats a problem i have with the most anime. I would like to watch something with a clear happy ending... And not something like that where everything is so foggy and unclear ;) ... 

So I now also started Toradora and till now I like it too. It's really fun to watch. But I'm always open for recommendations. Especially Romance, Drama with massive amount of feelings :D

Greetz 

I still watching Toradora and I still really like it. I think my final judgement depends on the ending, so I looking forward to it. But one think annoys me a little... The change of the Opening in the middle, I really liked the first one. The new one it not as good for me. But maybe thats only my version?!

Greetz