What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Kore wa Zombie Desu ka is hilarious, lmao.

Man I haven't watched anime in a long while. Hmm let me see what I got so far ..

Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru. Yeah, I want to watch this one. Though I have it in 720p. I'm waiting for Nyaa to come back up to see if there's a 1080p and if it is worth the 1080p.

Finished manga promotion video of Sora no Otoshimono.......... a.k.a Sora no Otoshimono final movie.

The start of the movie will make zero sense without the manga knowledge.

Be sure to watch this special after the movie.

http://anilinkz.com/sora-no-otoshimono-final-eternal-my-master-special

It continues the cliff-hanger movie end and give us the true ending. If not for this "voiced manga",  I would be breaking a thing or two now.

Season 3 of "The World God Only Knows".

Whatever I was watching before is on hold until I finish this.

That season skipped so many manga content, it's such a shame. You should definintely give the manga a try because season 3's conclusion and beginning are pretty much out of place with the rest of the series without the manga knowledge.

That season skipped so many manga content, it's such a shame. You should definintely give the manga a try because season 3's conclusion and beginning are pretty much out of place with the rest of the series without the manga knowledge.

I think I already mentioned this but if there's one series I wish would be re-done it's this.  So much skipping.  So much lost. 

I think I already mentioned this but if there's one series I wish would be re-done it's this.  So much skipping.  So much lost. 

I don't think they plan on making a season 4 though so that might be the reason why they just adapted the actual big parts of the arc. They just wanted to kind of conclude the Goddesses' arc and be done with the franchise perhaps.

I don't think they plan on making a season 4 though so that might be the reason why they just adapted the actual big parts of the arc. They just wanted to kind of conclude the Goddesses' arc and be done with the franchise perhaps.

I figured as much but I would have liked a season 4 regardless.  They really did skip over some important details though...

Nightmares in a good way or in a bad way?

Nightmares are never good.

Watching some more kenshin. I forget that Kenshin started out so Shojo like. Honestly this was probably one of the most tragic Anime's in history. Kenshin's past and future (if you don't count the manga) makes your heart wrench.  

I have now (or about 10 hours ago) finished S3. It's as good as I remember the other two seasons being. 

But let me say, there was much less time for the comedy due to this particular situation. Also, this show has a protagonist (Keima) and his assistant (Elsiee) [or the other way around whatever]. It's funny how they essentially sent the assistant away the whole time because she naturally doesn't fit the tone they were going for, and is generally useless~

The protagonist is still an intelligent bastard who keeps composure when it matters and calculates everything, he also stuck with his methods to the end, which is something I like in protagonists.

The problem with S3 is, unless you read the manga, it's got a giant plot hole. I watched it pre-manga, therefore I hated it. I am unwilling to watch it again.

There's really no other way, if they wanted to make a coherent story they either couldn't have adapted this particular arc, or they would've included more of his past conquests. They didn't do either, so it's clear they were just trying to animate a big arc from the manga. And we should simply read the manga beforehand if we ant to get into the story.

Yeah, that's the biggest reason I picked up the manga first. I usually don't do this kind of thing for a popular anime, but after hearing from various fans about the turn-out of S3, I decided to make an exception. Kinda glad I did since the manga's been a lot of fun to read and the Goddess arc has been really interesting.

Yeah, that's the biggest reason I picked up the manga first. I usually don't do this kind of thing for a popular anime, but after hearing from various fans about the turn-out of S3, I decided to make an exception. Kinda glad I did since the manga's been a lot of fun to read and the Goddess arc has been really interesting.

Watching the first two seasons is what got me interested.   Then after watching the first episode of the Goddess arc I just went and read the whole manga instead.  I did force myself to watch the entire arc afterwards though. 

Nightmares are never good.

Some can be.   Also I love that avatar BTW.  

I have now (or about 10 hours ago) finished S3. It's as good as I remember the other two seasons being. 

But let me say, there was much less time for the comedy due to this particular situation. Also, this show has a protagonist (Keima) and his assistant (Elsiee) [or the other way around whatever]. It's funny how they essentially sent the assistant away the whole time because she naturally doesn't fit the tone they were going for, and is generally useless~

The protagonist is still an intelligent bastard who keeps composure when it matters and calculates everything, he also stuck with his methods to the end, which is something I like in protagonists.

There's really no other way, if they wanted to make a coherent story they either couldn't have adapted this particular arc, or they would've included more of his past conquests. They didn't do either, so it's clear they were just trying to animate a big arc from the manga. And we should simply read the manga beforehand if we ant to get into the story.

I've devided your stuff into points.

1. Keima, established as an extreme gamer, is shown very rarely actually playing a game in the Goddess arc. I found that incredibly obnoxious and it was an even bigger reason I hated S3. 

2. Keima doesn't even conquer them.

3. Also, I'm pretty sure SOME random students saw a girl using psychic powers to fight Keima, but I can't fucking remember what their excuse for it was or

4.why they were trying to kill Keima if they're so in love with him. Basically, the godass arc (Not even gonna correct it anymore) exists to make a plothole and some cliffhanger ending.

5. Overall, they shouldn't have made a goddess arc to begin with. I will not respect it with capitals.

I've devided your stuff into points.

1. For the first point, I call upon the fact that there's a person that'll die if he doesn't get serious. Later on, the whole world could perish, of course he'd drop the console games to try and save people, or, at least, himself. I believe that him not playing games is one of the best details of this arc.

2.I'm... fairly sure Keima does conquer them for the most part, at least, the point is to make them fall deeper in love.

3. There's goddesses and devil's everywhere, if you're so sure someone actually saw them, just assume their memory got wiped or something. Magic~

4. People weren't trying to "Kill" him, they were pissed off at him for being an unfaithful bastard who was conquering other girls despite each of them being kissed and told that they were loved by him; As their memories resurfaced.

5. I do not agree, I think this was altogether awesome and showed us that Keima has human emotions too. The Goddess arc was an necessity for the overall story. If you haven't already, I'd recommend reading the manga previous and after this arc.

1. That's not a reason for the MC to lose the one trait that made him endearing and familiar to me. I'm like him, except with significantly less lovers and no plot to follow.

2. I mean the goddesses. Keima re-conquers ladies he already conquered, but only one of the goddesses actually seems to love him by the end of the arc.

3. I hate deus ex machinas, so no.

4. Last time I checked, throwing desks at the face of one of the school's less robust members was less anger, more murder.

5. I think the tiny flashes of humanity he showed every now and then were better than him going full retard on us. I preferred him pre-goddess arc.

1. You are an addict to games. You do it all the time. A friend of yours suddenly grows ill and is in risk of dying unless you do something about it. Obviously you can't work full power unless you drop the games. What do you do? You keep up with the games and mess up, or get sick of overworking (as did happen). Good job. Now the world will be taken over by devils. (I think it's a pretty damn good reason as to why you'd drop the games for a while)

2. The point was not to conquer the goddesses. The point was to give them love by making the hosts fall deeper in love. As I already stated.

3. Personal opinion, can't argue here.

4. Please do check again, and see that she was in full control of the desks and precisely avoided hitting the protagonist directly. When she did, perchance, hit him, the only intention was to get him away from the host, as that particular goddess was, quite frankly, crazy.

5. He went full retard on us? When? Do explain.

I fear we may be derailing the topic.

1. Don't worry about that, my friends are fickle and so am I. On a different note, still not enough reason for a fictional character to put down games. Also, the entire anti-ghost agency is full of incompetent people.

2. I prefer goddess-conquering to non-goddess re-conquering. This isn't real life. This is anime. In anime, you can make Son Goku the monkey into Superman and make basic school life interesting. I see no reason why this tiny gimmick can't be added but re-conquering can.

3. Glad to know you concede the point.

4. Date A Live handled this better. Consider that a bit.

5. My metaphor for whenever a character goes against his entire gimmick is is going full retard.