What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

I am following ten animes from this season (OTL)

Attack on Titan

Dansai Bunri Crime Edge

Date A Live

Devil Survivor 2

DokiDoki Precure

Hentai Ouji Stony Cat

Karneval

Oreimo S2

Red Data Girl

Suisei no Gargantia

Plus I'm trying to finish Cardcaptor Sakura xD

Not really surprising since this is one of the season where it is packed with good animes, like last year's fall.

I am very busy right now so i am only watching devil survivor 2

I loved the game and i am loving the anime:D

I'm guessing you'd have to play the game in order to enjoy the anime, because I dropped it after four episodes..

Just finished Say 'I love you', Kotoura-san, and Haganai Next..

I put my opinions on a spoiler tag, though I didn't really spoil much ^^

For the Say 'I love you', I can't help but feel a resemblance with Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun; the main lead and the character design look a bit similar, for the story, I'd say it was worth watching, especially if you enjoy romance animes, and the OP was really good ^^

For Kotoura-san, I was better that I had expected.. The first episode made me ride one hell of an emotional roller coaster, and it continued for almost the entire series.. I'd say it really surprised me.. And Kotoura was just soooo moooe! ^^

For Haganai next, it was a good continuation of the first season.. I feel Rika got the most out of this season and she is now my fav Haganai girl.. I didn't really think she can be that cute ^^.. As for the ending, well, I'm not really impressed, since it was very inconclusive.. Still worth watching in my opinion..

I'll be watching maoyuu maou yuusha, LB, and oreshura next..

I'm currently watching these:

- Senyuu

- Broken Blade

- Suisei no Gargantia

- Devil survivor 2

- Maoyuu Maou Yuusha

I've finshed Jojo's Bizarre Adventure some weeks ago, and I'm looking forward to the season 3 (Stardust Crusaders) because this series is awesome.

Then I'll certainly watch "Slayers Next", and maybe the Fate/stay series (a friend of mine is a huge fan of this and recommended it to me ^^ ).

Just picked up Devil Survivor after releasing its part of the Shin Megami Tensei series. I hope for good things.

Any others really worth picking up this season?

If you're not already watching it, Shingeki no Kyojin is probably THE anime of the season.

You can check out Suisei no Gargantia and Majestic Prince if you're looking for some mechas, or Yahari etc... and Hataraku Maou-sama for some comedy. Aku no Hana if you want something out of the ordinary.

If you're not already watching it, Shingeki no Kyojin is probably THE anime of the season.

You can check out Suisei no Gargantia and Majestic Prince if you're looking for some mechas, or Yahari etc... and Hataraku Maou-sama for some comedy. Aku no Hana if you want something out of the ordinary.

Time to queue up a lot of anime :D

Just finished Say 'I love you', Kotoura-san, and Haganai Next..

I put my opinions on a spoiler tag, though I didn't really spoil much ^^

For the Say 'I love you', I can't help but feel a resemblance with Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun; the main lead and the character design look a bit similar, for the story, I'd say it was worth watching, especially if you enjoy romance animes, and the OP was really good ^^

For Kotoura-san, I was better that I had expected.. The first episode made me ride one hell of an emotional roller coaster, and it continued for almost the entire series.. I'd say it really surprised me.. And Kotoura was just soooo moooe! ^^

For Haganai next, it was a good continuation of the first season.. I feel Rika got the most out of this season and she is now my fav Haganai girl.. I didn't really think she can be that cute ^^.. As for the ending, well, I'm not really impressed, since it was very inconclusive.. Still worth watching in my opinion..

I'll be watching maoyuu maou yuusha, LB, and oreshura next..

I recently finished Kotoura san as well. It disappointed me but was still enjoyable...

After that amazing first episode and the next two or three that follow, the show just drops in quality...The emotional turmoil was what got me hooked in the first place and that kind of just drops off.

I pretty much agree with your opinion on Sukitte ii na yo (Say 'I love you') though Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun had a lot more comedic elements in my opinion. I still have to watch Sakurasou Pet no Kanojo...

I recently finished Kotoura san as well. It disappointed me but was still enjoyable...

After that amazing first episodes and the next two or three that follow, the show just drops in quality...The emotional turmoil was what got me hooked in the first place and that kind of just drops off.

I pretty much agree with your opinion on Sukitte ii na yo (Say 'I love you') though Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun had a lot more comedic elements in my opinion. I still have to watch Sakurasou Pet no Kanojo...

Feels like this one will make me stop watching Kotoura. And yeah, go for Sakurasou.

Finished Gunslinger Girl and Nichijou. So I figured I'd watch something different than usual, and I ended up with Le Portrait de Petit Cossette. Words can't describe it, but I'm loving it.

Nichijou is fucking brilliant. One of the best comedies I've watched.

Now I'm currently rewatching some Yuru Yuri. Probably one of my favorite SoLs of the past few years. It's so adorable, and its witty sense of humor always makes me giggle like a little girl.

And of course, my favorite characters

From gorakubu:

TOSHINOU KYOUKOOOOO *slams door*

And from seitokai:

Cover+02.jpg

My favorite booby monster <3

Nichijou is fucking brilliant. One of the best comedies I've watched.

Now I'm currently rewatching some Yuru Yuri. Probably one of my favorite SoLs of the past few years. It's so adorable, and its witty sense of humor always makes me giggle like a little girl.

And of course, my favorite characters

From gorakubu:

TOSHINOU KYOUKOOOOO *slams door*

And from seitokai:

Cover+02.jpg

My favorite booby monster <3

Ah Yuru Yuri... I need to rewatch that sometime. =P

Himawari is best middle schooler! <3

Ah Yuru Yuri... I need to rewatch that sometime. =P

Himawari is best middle schooler! <3

You bet! I was surprised that I ended up liking her. But there's something about her that's just lovely. Her voice, too, is absolutely delicious to my ears; gives me the tingles.

Just finished Oreimo, I had never watched it until now. I know, I know, what's wrong with me?

I enjoyed every chapter of this anime, really hilarious, and I already watched the episodes of the 2n season and meh, they are fine, but I was expecting more after the great 1st season.

By the way, the best girl of the anime is Manami, she's so cute >.< and followed by Kuroneko

Now I have to think what anime I want to watch

Just finished Oreimo, I had never watched it until now. I know, I know, what's wrong with me?

I enjoyed every chapter of this anime, really hilarious, and I already watched the episodes of the 2n season and meh, they are fine, but I was expecting more after the great 1st season.

By the way, the best girl of the anime is Manami, she's so cute >.< and followed by Kuroneko

Now I have to think what anime I want to watch

Problem with Oreimo, is that you kind of want him to end up with Manami and Kuroneko since you don't want either of them to be sad.

Problem with Oreimo, is that you kind of want him to end up with Manami and Kuroneko since you don't want either of them to be sad.

I still haven't finished season 1, but the show has dropped from a 9/10 to maybe a 6/10 for me. Maybe I just don't like harem shows, but after every episode, I find myself less enthusiastic about the next episode. (Team Manami ftw!)

I still haven't finished season 1, but the show has dropped from a 9/10 to maybe a 6/10 for me. Maybe I just don't like harem shows, but after every episode, I find myself less enthusiastic about the next episode. (Team Manami ftw!)

I think if you fell out of favour with season one, you'll really not like season two :D

Oreimo season 2 is more of a serious Romance than typical Harem.

You will see in later episodes.

The power of the light novels.. Looking foward to that! Though I agree that so far it's not as good as the first season.

Well the specials for the True Route of season one were solid. I tend to enjoy the show more when

Kirino isn't actually in the episodes.

I'll certainly give season 2 a go since I did find s1 somewhat enjoyable. I began Higurashi When They Cry and Shinsekai yori. So far, so good.

Well the specials for the True Route of season one were solid. I tend to enjoy the show more when

Kirino isn't actually in the episodes.

That's so true.

I began Higurashi When They Cry and Shinsekai yori. So far, so good.

You should play the Higurashi VN. The anime IS a good adaptation, but man, that VN is awesome.

(I really need to finish Shin Sekai Yori some day. I don't even know why I stopped watching at some point)