What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

I dropped it in the middle of that episode. Sure I like pantsu and stuff but that was the most stupid episode of an anime I've ever witnessed.

Haha, I guess different people will have a different sense of humor. For example, I don't find Lucky Star and Nichijou to be funny in the slightest, whereas my friends said they laughed their asses of watching those shows. And I loved Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?, while my friends find it to be retarded.

Haha, I guess different people will have a different sense of humor. For example, I don't find Lucky Star and Nichijou to be funny in the slightest, whereas my friends said they laughed their asses of watching those shows. And I loved Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?, while my friends find it to be retarded.

Yeah it comes down to tastes, I actually liked ep 1 very much but 2nd made me rage quit.

I've actually been watching Toyko ESP, SAO II, Sailor Moon: Crystal, and Space Dandy 2. My thoughts so far:

Tokyo ESP - Episode one was definetly cool but for some reason episode 2 left a sour taste in my mouth. I can't exactly put my finger on why that is however, I actually was about to drop it right there. Downloading episode 3 right now. Hoping it's going to be better.

SAO II - Jesus christ. I feel like I'm watching a show for 11 year olds. The constant reuse of bullshit and crap recycled from SAO is just making this start off on a really low note. Kirito's a girl, clearly for the sake of pandering. It's just, boring. The only redeemable character so far is Shino and even she isn't all that impressive.

Sailor Moon: Crystal - I feel like I'm having a bad acid trip.

Space Dandy 2 - The Dandiest out of the four. Fuckin' love Space Dandy.

Probably going to try Tokyo Goul and Zankyou no Terror next. Hoping Tokyo Goul isn't just a bunch of edgy shit and hoping Zankyou will have a kickass OST since it's being worked on by Yoko Kanno.

Where the fuck is my Hanamonogatari?!

SAO II - Jesus christ. I feel like I'm watching a show for 11 year olds. The constant reuse of bullshit and crap recycled from SAO is just making this start off on a really low note. Kirito's a girl, clearly for the sake of pandering. It's just, boring. The only redeemable character so far is Shino and even she isn't all that impressive.

In SAO's defense, he is a "girl" even in the Light Novels due to the game glitching and converting his account like that. So the anime staff is just adapting the source material. Although I wholeheartedly believe the anime will make use of him for fanservice and useless pandering. 

Not like this makes SAO any better but yeah.

On a personal note. And something that bugs me;

After the SAO incident (And in the case of Asuna and Kirito. The Alfenhiem incident) Why on earth would anyone want to participate in VR gaming anymore, I feel like people would be much more hesitant to jump into a new VRMMORPG.

This anime is a fucking mess.

On a personal note. And something that bugs me;

After the SAO incident (And in the case of Asuna and Kirito. The Alfenhiem incident) Why on earth would anyone want to participate in VR gaming anymore, I feel like people would be much more hesitant to jump into a new VRMMORPG.

This anime is a fucking mess.

Finally someone else notices there's something really wrong with the SAO universe. Thank you for having common sense. 

But you know, if you didn't make plot holes, the series wouldn't continue milking people's wallets.

Because you know, SAO is the number 1 most sold light novel right now.

Of course risk is fun, i'm sure real life government entities would also entrust a serious mass murder case to a teenager too, knowing he can die, because that's the most logical step to take.

I'm sorry but, aside from in game stuff, SAO's "real life" universe has more holes than swiss cheese.

About Sao, isn't more exciting to take the risk?

Watching Canaan, didn't expect it to be like this to be honest- it hasn't disappointing me.

Watch 1 - 12 of SAO if you want a moderately good experience with minor bullshitting inbetween and some boring filler.

Watch 13 - 25 if you want diabetes.

Of course risk is fun, i'm sure real life government entities would also entrust a serious mass murder case to a teenager too, knowing he can die, because that's the most logical step to take.

I'm sorry but, aside from in game stuff, SAO's "real life" universe has more holes than swiss cheese.

We were talking about people wanting to play a game such a Alfhesomething, not SAO being realistic.

Watch 1 - 12 of SAO if you want a moderately good experience with minor bullshitting inbetween and some boring filler.

Watch 12 - 25 if you want diabetes.

A matter of tastes, I'm not a fan of SAO myself, though.

We were talking about people wanting to play a game such a Alfhesomething, not SAO being realistic.

A matter of tastes, I'm not a fan of SAO myself, though.

Oh right, i was referring to the current arc now.

I sure wouldn't want to play ALO after the stuff that went on in SAO though.

Oh right, i was referring to the current arc now.

I sure wouldn't want to play ALO after the stuff that went on in SAO.

Kids with guns? What's the difference between a third world country and GGO? I was more surprised to see you were able to make a living out of it.

I would be all in for it, it may be a bit more expensive than I would be willing to pay, though. They would need to give me enough fan service... wait a second.

About SAO, I think it's better to not ask too much questions about the real world.

It wouldn't be very hard to explain why people keep playing VR MMOs after the SAO/ALO incidents. VR gaming is such a bankable concept, companies would probably go to great lengths to restore its reputation through a thorough advertisement campaign and added security measures. Then it's just like another small risk, something that happened to others, like car accidents for example. Tons of people would gladly take it, just look at how many of us would dream to have such a level of virtual reality.

As for why they're sending Kirito, they probably see him as a bait rather than a holy saviour (poor fools), they want to track him to see if they can catch the culprit this way. That's a shaky excuse but it can be reinforced through proper building.

But as I said SAO doesn't give a shit about that. From the very beginning the real world has been an ignored issue, mostly undeveloped. Probably because it's not within the goals of the story to talk about that, so it's just "shut up it works" and we as spectators are supposed to accept the contract and ignore those details because they're not relevant. And enjoy Kirito breaking the game and nice action and harem stuff and trap Kirito...

That's the difference of intentions with, say, Log Horizon.

And that might be a good call actually: after all most people complain that the beginning of GGO had too few ingame stuff.

Hello... 

I never watched Fate/stay, Fate/zero, etc...

can someone tell me in which order i have to start?  

I would suggest watching fate/zero and then waiting for the adaptation that is coming out in October but regardless start with fate/zero.

I would suggest watching fate/zero and then waiting for the adaptation that is coming out in October but regardless start with fate/zero.

Pretty much this. Fate/Stay Night anime is rather mehhh in comparison to the Fate/Zero. The new adapation coming this fall should be fairly epic, though.

Eh, actually, now that we know that what we're getting this fall is UBW, it might not be bad to watch the Deen F/SN. I mean, it's not that bad. We're getting UBW, this will be much closer in tone to F/SN than to F/Zero.

I'd always advise production order, anyway, so F/SN->F/Zero. If you wanna dive into other Type-Moon stuff definitely check out Kara no Kyoukai.

Eh, actually, now that we know that what we're getting this fall is UBW, it might not be bad to watch the Deen F/SN. I mean, it's not that bad. We're getting UBW, this will be much closer in tone to F/SN than to F/Zero.

I'd always advise production order, anyway, so F/SN->F/Zero. If you wanna dive into other Type-Moon stuff definitely check out Kara no Kyoukai.

The only reason I can think of to watch stay night before zero is because zero might spoil some stuff from stay night.

The only reason I can think of to watch stay night before zero is because zero might spoil some stuff from stay night.

Well yeah basically there's no practical reason to watch one before the other. So in those cases I just go production order, it's simpler and you discover it as it was done. It makes sense to watch a spin-off/prequel after its main body.