What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

I'm about halfway through Katanagatari and Tokyo Magnitude 8.0.  Both are pretty good in their own way so far.  One of my friends also convinced me to start Hunter X Hunter.  I liked what I had read of the manga, but I didn't really feel up to catching up on 100+ episodes until now.

Also watched Kaze Tachinu which was pretty good as well.  Studio Ghibli know how to do their thing, like always.  Gorgeous animation.

Watched the first Kara no Kyoukai (Garden on Sinners) movie. Not gonna lie, I have no idea what the fuck is happening. All I understood was here's chick A, she has powers, and works for chick B. Theres also broseph #1 who seems to have thing for chick A, which seems to be mutual. Is that all I was supposed to get outta the first movie? Cause honestly I don't think I'd have even gotten that far if I didn't have prior knowledge of chick A's powers and the general universe (thanks to Tsukihime/Fate)

Watched the first Kara no Kyoukai (Garden on Sinners) movie. Not gonna lie, I have no idea what the fuck is happening. All I understood was here's chick A, she has powers, and works for chick B. Theres also broseph #1 who seems to have thing for chick A, which seems to be mutual. Is that all I was supposed to get outta the first movie? Cause honestly I don't think I'd have even gotten that far if I didn't have prior knowledge of chick A's powers and the general universe (thanks to Tsukihime/Fate)

The movies are presented out of order, kind of like Haruhi. If you want to watch in chronological order then its movie 2 (murder speculation), Movie 4 (The Hollow), Movie 3 (Remaining Sense of Pain), Movie 1 (Overlooking View), Movie 5 (Paradox Spiral), Movie 6 (Oblivion Recording), Movie 7 (Murder Speculation (Part 2)), and then finally Mirai Fukuin

The movies are presented out of order, kind of like Haruhi. If you want to watch in chronological order then its movie 2 (murder speculation), Movie 4 (The Hollow), Movie 3 (Remaining Sense of Pain), Movie 1 (Overlooking View), Movie 5 (Paradox Spiral), Movie 6 (Oblivion Recording), Movie 7 (Murder Speculation (Part 2)), and then finally Mirai Fukuin

lol really? i never knew this

it was really confusing at first but i just watched it fully then sort of understood the story