What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Just so everyone knows I plan on doing a spoiler free "review" of the winter 2013 anime season. Though review is kind of a strong word its more of a "my opinion on the shows I watched".

There were some shows that I dropped or didn't watch at all so those will be excluded. Expect it sometime after the week ends and all the last episodes have aired.

Can't wait. This will be awesome.

Just so everyone knows I plan on doing a spoiler free "review" of the winter 2013 anime season. Though review is kind of a strong word its more of a "my opinion on the shows I watched".

There were some shows that I dropped or didn't watch at all so those will be excluded. Expect it sometime after the week ends and all the last episodes have aired.

Look forward to it.

I've been on a movie kick recently. Watched "The Girl Who Leapt Through Time" (it was awesome) and "The Place Promised in Our Early Days" (it was very 'meh' like 5cm/second)

Watching Joshiraku from time to time but its the main thing I'm watching at the moment. The other things I have on MAL are things I watch weekly with my college's anime club with the exception of Clannad After Story which I've been procrastinating on re-watching and the SAO specials.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/jaxter0987

Ohh, this new season is starting greaat.

Yesterday I watched Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge, that looks really great and I'm really looking forward to it ^^

Today I watched Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. Well, it was good too, but it looks really typical and I'm not sure what to expect of it.

Then Hataraku Maou-sama! It was really funny and interesting. I think it can be a great anime if they do it right (like with any anime xD)

And I finally watched Devil Survivor 2, which has an aaaaaawesome art and animation and I'm sure it's gonna be great. I think this is the best anime of the ones which just aired. By the way, it reminds me of Persona3.

Well, I'm still looking forward to some more animes that aren't out yet, especially Date a Live, I can't wait to see it >.<

Watching Sakurasou (finally!!). Finished 3 episodes and I think it is a good enjoyable start.

Also Characters rating 10/10 B)/>

YES!! Sakurasou is one of the better anime that I have watched, even though I do like most of the shows I do watch!

I watched the first episodes of Photo Kano, Hataraku Maou-sama!, RDG, and Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru, and Dera's Bar I liked them all except for maybe RDG it was kind of boring, but I will continue to watch it, as I have never dropped an anime.

I also have been watching Little Busters, Girls und Panzear Specials, Kampfer, and Chu-2-Koi Depth of Field. Little Busters has been great, and I can feel a second season coming. All the others are just ok.

Watching Sakurasou (finally!!). Finished 3 episodes and I think it is a good enjoyable start.

Also Characters rating 10/10 B)/>/>

Glad your enjoying it Angel. I rated the Anime a solid 10 in my review. Its one of my favorites in recent memory.

Just watched episode 1 of Yahari ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. Too early to tell but looks like it might be good.

I suggest we decide which of this thread and the season thread we choose to discuss episodes 1 of new anime.

Because I couldn't yet figure out dual thought-processing and I'm getting confused >_>

Well said. I say ALL TALK about 2013 spring season go into this topic HERE

Since its about the new season, it makes since to use it!!

Moved my posts (about this season) to above topic!!

Just watched episode 1 of Yahari ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. Too early to tell but looks like it might be good.

I also think it will be good too as Yahari got 6th place during Kono Light Novel ga Sugoi! 2013 Rankings.

I'm currently watching Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai.

For the Spring Season anime, I will be watching Date A Live, Ore no Imouto wa Kawaii Wake Nai 2, Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteru, Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko, Miyakawa-ke no Kuufuku, Zettai Bouei Levithan, Photo Kano, Aku no Hana, Yuyushiki, Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge, Aiura, and Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san.

I just finished Oreshura.

I really enjoyed the characters and the character art. I think they could have been so much more if the show had better structure and more time. As it ended, I couldn't help but think that the problem was that the writers never decided what they wanted to do with the show, and ran out of time.

It's a little disappointing. I gave it a 7/10. I know lots of people didn't like Oreshura at all, though. I need to surf the forums to read why.

I just finished Oreshura.

I really enjoyed the characters and the character art. I think they could have been so much more if the show had better structure and more time. As it ended, I couldn't help but think that the problem was that the writers never decided what they wanted to do with the show, and ran out of time.

It's a little disappointing. I gave it a 7/10. I know lots of people didn't like Oreshura at all, though. I need to surf the forums to read why.

I don't understand why people didn't like it. I personally loved the anime. Ranking it as one of the higher ones with a 10/10. I loved mostly everything about the show.

Finished sakurasou. Wow~ it was amazing. Especially episode 23, it deserves a place in kami kai legendary episode.

Perfect 10/10 from me. Good job, J.C B)

And now I can't decide what to watch next. It will be good if someone could suggest me what should I watch next (only from winter season and 2-course series from fall )

currently watching this season:

Date A Live

Photokano (did not follow the manga adaptation though :( )

Oregairu, My youth romantic comedy is wrong as I expected. (another long title anime O_O)

Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge

Hataraku Maou-sama (this one is hilarious :) )

Suisei no Gargantia

Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince

Shingeki no Kyojin ( B) )

Just finished BTOOOM!, Angel Beats! and Koichoco. I had medium expectations for BTOOOM! since I like battle royale-themed stuff, but I felt the ending was very lacking. As for Koichoco... I was disappointed.

The romance was very dull and bland. The political drama was far more interesting than the romance, and even then the only thing keeping me from completely enjoying the political drama was the fact that it takes place in high school (I'm just getting tired of the high school setting in like 90% of anime/eroge lol). But at the same time I can't but think that maybe this is a reflection of Japan's own politics.

I'll just wait for the translated game to come so I can play it and see what I missed out from the anime. As for Angel Beats, it would've been so much better if it was 24-26 episodes.

Now my list consists of:

• K Project (watched the first episode and I had no idea what the hell was going on lmao)
  • Bakemonogatari (taking this really slowly)
  • Magi
  • Tamako Market
  • Little Busters!
  • Zetsuen no Tempest
  • Mondaiji-tachi

I'm trying to play catch-up with a lot shows from last season /sobs