What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Just finished Nisekoi. Starting on Full Metal Panic due to friend's recommendation. Looks promising.

Let me know how Full Metal Panic is, been wanting to watch that one for years now.

How'd you like Nisekoi?

Let me know how Full Metal Panic is, been wanting to watch that one for years now.

How'd you like Nisekoi?

I enjoyed Nisekoi thoroughly, even though it's nothing new at all. It looks just like your usual rom-com anime but it somehow clicked with me. I especially liked the humor (shuu is the biggest troll ever), and it's a show that I looked forward to every week. The ending didn't quite had a conclusion though, so we'll need a sequel to find out what's going to happen next.

I enjoyed Nisekoi thoroughly, even though it's nothing new at all. It looks just like your usual rom-com anime but it somehow clicked with me. I especially liked the humor (shuu is the biggest troll ever), and it's a show that I looked forward to every week. The ending didn't quite had a conclusion though, so we'll need a sequel to find out what's going to happen next.

Yeah, it certainly isn't anything new though they still did it in a way that came off really interesting. The ending isn't a sequel, but you can hope for a second season (which probably will happen looking at the popularity Nisekoi has) or catch up with the manga which is a second option.

Well, I just finished watching Rebellion. It was actually rather interesting. One of the main reasons I was looking forward to it was because I wanted to see how it would continue from the show's conclusion, which, although it wasn't the happiest ending in the world, felt complete to me. Thus, Rebellion attempting to continue the story was intriguing to me. Probably one of the highlights of the film for me was the

Mami vs. Homura fight, which I thought was AMAZING and was one of the better fight scenes I've seen recently. As for the twist at the end, not very satisfied with it. Since the movie ends shortly after that point, I didn't have that sense of completion like with the show, which to me, didn't NEED a sequel, but this movie definitely feels like it does.

Overall, Rebellion was good, but I feel it would benefit with a sequel. Next up, Witch Craft Works.

So, I'm probably going to be finishing JoJos Bizarre Adventure 2012 today and I'll attempt to start the currently airing season really soon, maybe today.

I saw 2000 version so I sorta know what to expect early on. I thought it was good, but I expect this season to be miles above the 2000 version in quality terms.

I just watched episode 1 and my mind is completely lost. In a good way.

Never expected a first episode to end like this. It's definitely intringuing me. Glad I finally found something that's piking my interest.

The plot was also not like what I expected, again in a good way.

I've been watching so little anime it's scary.

Started Ga-Rei: Zero

Need something different to keep me interested. Ecchi and Yuriness sounds like it could achieve that.

Is that currently airing?

I've never heard of Ga-Rei. May check it out after JoJo!

Is that currently airing?

I've never heard of Ga-Rei. May check it out after JoJo!

It's already finished airing.

It's definitely a peculiar show. Supernatural and Action with quite some gorey scenes from time to time and I've heard it has ecchi and some yuri mixed in too later on.

It's already finished airing.

It's definitely a peculiar show. Supernatural and Action with quite some gorey scenes from time to time and I've heard it has ecchi and some yuri mixed in too later on.

Sounds amazing. Ecchi and Yuri? Whats not to love?

Rebellion as a standalone is a downgrade from the series in my opinion. I think it can only be fully judged after its sequel come out, which it has to because if it doesn't then jesus christ what did I just watch.

I believe that the whole thing boiled down to:

Homura being the personification of selfishness and Madoka being the personification of selflessness.

I believe in the next movie they're going to battle it off.

But yeah the ending with 

yet another resetting timeline

felt like a huge asspull.

OK, so I just fished Madoka Magica the anime. The first two movies are the 12 episodes of the anime made into movies right? Then rebellion is the third movie which continues the story? I really liked Madoka Magica and want to continue on with it. From what I am hearing though not many people liked rebellion  -_-

OK, so I just fished Madoka Magica the anime. The first two movies are the 12 episodes of the anime made into movies right? Then rebellion is the third movie which continues the story? I really liked Madoka Magica and want to continue on with it. From what I am hearing though not many people liked rebellion  -_-

I know you didn't ask me this question, but yes. The first two movies is basically the anime put into movie form. I hear the animation may be a little better though.

Yes that is correct.

You might want to check out the first 2 movies though. In theory the 3rd movie is more of a sequel to the movies than it is to the TV series, at least the way I see it. Although the story is the same in the first two movies so you will still understand it regardless.

I think it's worth checking out.

Yes that is correct.

You might want to check out the first 2 movies though. In theory the 3rd movie is more of a sequel to the movies than it is to the TV series, at least the way I see it. Although the story is the same in the first two movies so you will still understand it regardless.

I think it's worth checking out.

Do the movies have additional scenes or something?

Do the movies have additional scenes or something?

They're.. different.

It's the same story but at the same time gives off a different vibe. You just need to check it for yourself. Hard to explain.

Obviously some scenes are different since it's not the full TV series.

They're.. different.

It's the same story but at the same time gives off a different vibe. You just need to check it for yourself. Hard to explain.

Obviously some scenes are different since it's not the full TV series.

Hmm, alright. I might just go ahead and purchase the first movie off amazon on Blu Ray. Might cost be a good amount, but its worth it.

Finished Ga Rei Zero last night.

It's been a while since i've marathoned anything.

I really don't know how to feel though. I kindof disliked the format of the story. You don't start something and then have a flashback for the rest of the series until the last episode. That didn't sit well with me.

However the story somehow kind of connected with me. The characters really made me cheer for them and sympathize with them.

I honestly don't know how to rate it. Since it entertained me and drove me to watch it i won't rate it low but i don't know how high to rate it given it's not exactly the greatest story.