What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

TBH, when it aired it did along 2 other shoujo adaptation, and it looked the more cliche and least interesting to me.

Maybe if I gave it a chance (dropped it after 2 episodes) I would like it but I loved Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun among those three adaptations and I doubt I would like this one more.

A friend of mine said it never got that much attention, even when it first aired. Well, if you dropped after 2 episodes I don't think the other ones would make you enjoy it, maybe depending on yours tastes. I didn't thought it was cliche TBH, they got lots of unoriginal stuff and made'em look way better, for example:

I've seen/read lots of stuff with the same starting point: MC is shy, introverted and never talks -> Boyfriends appears -> Such outgoing, much talks. Here she indeed got more friendly but at no point she became outgoing, she was always shy and introverted, even when she should have 100% confidence about something she still couldn't feel completely well about it.

I'm Starting Monster, hope that's good.

It's good. I only hope you won't get bored, though. Otherwise you should get hooked.

NGNL is getting really good and honestly enjoyable. At such times you wish the whole series to already be finished and available for a single session.

Finished Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha.

It was alright, i mildly enjoyed it though i didn't get hooked. Guess it had something missing for me? But it was enough to make me want to check season 2 which i will do now as i've heard it's really good.

And i'm definitely shipping Nanoha x Fate

So I finally get into Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's and wow, I'm impressed.

The pacing is so much better and the story this time around as soon as it started captivated me. This is something that season 1 really failed at in my opinion because I got bored easily and didn't feel like watching at times but this. This is good.

Fate x Nanoha is strong with this one as well. Not sure how to feel about the new characters, they seem really selfish and arrogant but I guess they're supposed to be the villain. I also hated Fate's mother so at least it's something they're doing right.

I also love how the knights are so proud of stealing little girls' hearts and whatnot. Makes perfect sense I guess.

Just finished la storia della arcana famiglia and i have to say... it was pretty boring for the first few episodes...

The main heroine barely got any lines and if she did, they were small ones e.e So i was quite disappointed Cuz JC Staff (my fav studio >o<) made the anime... but i kept watching and it got better... still no more than 8/10 from me. I really dont like the heroine's voice...

Now, i need to watch the OVA for that. And i started Hyper Dimension Neptunia. Actually, i tried watching it a few months ago but didnt make it past the first 3 mins... but im watchin it now and i like it quite alot. Rom and Ram are my fave XD And Noire too. 

Not sure how to feel about the new characters, they seem really selfish and arrogant but I guess they're supposed to be the villain. I also hated Fate's mother so at least it's something they're doing right.

Oh, I think you're not going to feel this way about them all the way.

If you feel like it, watch StrikerS too then tell me if it's worth it :P

Watching Detroit Metal City

Because why wouldn't I watch something with this title and cover.

Just after hearing the OP it's clearly the most brutal thing I've watched.

I expect great things in these 10 mins.

Edit: Finished episode one. I feel like my lungs will come out if i laugh more than this.

Seems like I have my schedule for the night filled. What a great find.

Love confessions 101:

HXMI7y2.png